Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

What should i do

Good day everyone. My name is Philip and my fiance is Analita. We have been together for three years and now planning to get married this year. I recently applied for her to come and visit UK for a few weeks but got turned down. Im amazed especially as we have no intention of settling here. I work in Uk ofr 5 months of the year then go to Phils rest of year. I would like her to come here when im working. Can anyone advice where to get married.We are worried we will keep getting turned down. I have been working full tiem for 2 years. Should we get married in uk or phils. If UK should i book before i apply ofr visa.Its so confusing. Please help

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum

Please read these threads to give you a better understanding of the two options..

Fiance(e) Visa or Spouse Visa? Which is best?

How To Apply For A Fiance(e) Visa

How To Apply For A Spouse Visa
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by maccauk11 View Post
    we have no intention of settling here.
    A fiance or spouse visa is for people who want to settle in the UK.

As you say you do not want to settle there, only visit, I would suggest you marry in the Philippines then apply for family visit visa.

The family visit is sometimes easier to get, but you have to give a detailed explanation, backed with evidence, as to why she will return home after her visit

hi thanks that sounds like the best way to go

Phil ... I notice you first joined the forum almost a year ago. For some reason, I must've missed your previous threads!! So ... a belated here from me - and my best wishes to you & Analita with whatever course of action you decide to take.

hi

Thankyou Sir. Yeah i started a year ago. But i have been in the Philippines just got back to the UK.So i will be using this site more often.

Phil

Thread Information