Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Red face ....and the long wait has finally come to an end after 6 weeks

Hi Everyone

I lodged my Spouse Visa Application on 14th of March 2012 (Wednesday), I thought the long wait would come to an end when I received an email from UKBA that my visa will be despatched on 4th of May (Friday), tears of joy started flowing from my eyes when I got that email but I checked on VFS Tracking system and it said that it still was in British high commission which means that VFS will not be able to despatch it until Saturday, Sunday, UK Bank Holiday on Monday is over then I had to allow at least 1 day for them to despatch it back to the courier which was done on 8th of May 2012 (Tuesday). I was not able to sleep well during that whole night on Tuesday as I was really excited, there is nothing I want more in this world than to be with my loving husband, his amazing family, my parents and my siblings who all have migrated to the UK as I am the only one who was left here in the Philippines.

Wednesday came, the day of my devotion to Our Mother of Perpertual Help in Baclaran, I patiently waited for the courier since early morning until he arrived at half 2 in the afternoon, he was all smiles which made me feel good and more excited, I immediately looked for my passport as I was worried that there might be no visa in it but I was wrong, it was there, after over 6 weeks of agony not to count the weekends and the UK Holidays in April, my visa was nicely placed on my passport, I am really so happy the lonely days are all gone now where there were times that I wouldn't talk to my hubby for 1 week because I was having tantrums about the long wait or that when I miss him so much and I could not take anymore in but he had been very patient with me, he continued to give me strength and constantly reminded me how much he loves me despite the distance.

I only met my husband in May 2011 when I was on a family visit in the UK for the duration of 5months then we became boyfriend and girlfriend in June 2011, he popped the question with a beautiful ring in September 2011 then he came to the Philippines in January 2012 and we got married, soon we are starting a family and I really can't wait. The time we were apart was actually longer than when we were together and I really miss him loads.

I'm flying very soon, just perfect timing for our First anniversary as Boyfriend and Girlfriend in June.

I would like to give many thanks to everyone who shared their experiences and gave their advice in this forum, most especially to Joebloggs and Sir Terpe, you both are definitely an asset of this forum I hope you remember me when I kept on asking about my husband being self-employed when I was still in the UK though he no longer is self-employed now, I prayed so much when I returned to the Philippines after the family visit so he will able to have a good job for when I apply for my visa and fortunately God was listening, now my husband is a 3D artist in one of the biggest companies. I hope this forum will continue to help more people because this has contributed a big part on the success of those who had got their visas approved.

While for those who are still waiting for their visa, I know it's difficult, very difficult, there is no other way to describe it I guess but you will have to stay positive because if there is one thing I have learned in this journey is that God listens and gives what your heart desires and if you keep on believing that you will get it, you definitely will eventually. And of course do not forget to keep Praying, the most powerful medium to communicate with him.

I will post later on what were the documents I have sent through as I promised myself that even after I get a visa, I will continue to come in this forum and help in any way I can.
    GOD has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait

Great news congratulations

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Banned
    Excellent. What a relief eh.....

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Congrats!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

A place for everything, everything in its place.

Congratulations, Ghee ... and best wishes for your future happiness.

So happy for you wow so many approvals today please god make my wife rotsens visa be approved soon we have been waiting since the 20th march

all the best ghee
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

congrats ghee

Great news. Congrats!

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Congratulations!!! I am so glad that you got your visa. I am waiting for my fiancee visa application still which I lodge 26th of April. I hope I will receive an email like yours and get granted! Party2x!!!

Congratulations and good luck

Wow, congrats to you!

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I wish me too got my result also soonest... I lodged my application last March 28, 2012 now still waiting and praying for the result. huhu

Respected Member Eyes O'Donnell's Avatar
    Congrats

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iamghee View Post
    Hi Everyone

I lodged my Spouse Visa Application on 14th of March 2012 (Wednesday), I thought the long wait would come to an end when I received an email from UKBA that my visa will be despatched on 4th of May (Friday), tears of joy started flowing from my eyes when I got that email but I checked on VFS Tracking system and it said that it still was in British high commission which means that VFS will not be able to despatch it until Saturday, Sunday, UK Bank Holiday on Monday is over then I had to allow at least 1 day for them to despatch it back to the courier which was done on 8th of May 2012 (Tuesday). I was not able to sleep well during that whole night on Tuesday as I was really excited, there is nothing I want more in this world than to be with my loving husband, his amazing family, my parents and my siblings who all have migrated to the UK as I am the only one who was left here in the Philippines.

Wednesday came, the day of my devotion to Our Mother of Perpertual Help in Baclaran, I patiently waited for the courier since early morning until he arrived at half 2 in the afternoon, he was all smiles which made me feel good and more excited, I immediately looked for my passport as I was worried that there might be no visa in it but I was wrong, it was there, after over 6 weeks of agony not to count the weekends and the UK Holidays in April, my visa was nicely placed on my passport, I am really so happy the lonely days are all gone now where there were times that I wouldn't talk to my hubby for 1 week because I was having tantrums about the long wait or that when I miss him so much and I could not take anymore in but he had been very patient with me, he continued to give me strength and constantly reminded me how much he loves me despite the distance.

I only met my husband in May 2011 when I was on a family visit in the UK for the duration of 5months then we became boyfriend and girlfriend in June 2011, he popped the question with a beautiful ring in September 2011 then he came to the Philippines in January 2012 and we got married, soon we are starting a family and I really can't wait. The time we were apart was actually longer than when we were together and I really miss him loads.

I'm flying very soon, just perfect timing for our First anniversary as Boyfriend and Girlfriend in June.

I would like to give many thanks to everyone who shared their experiences and gave their advice in this forum, most especially to Joebloggs and Sir Terpe, you both are definitely an asset of this forum I hope you remember me when I kept on asking about my husband being self-employed when I was still in the UK though he no longer is self-employed now, I prayed so much when I returned to the Philippines after the family visit so he will able to have a good job for when I apply for my visa and fortunately God was listening, now my husband is a 3D artist in one of the biggest companies. I hope this forum will continue to help more people because this has contributed a big part on the success of those who had got their visas approved.

While for those who are still waiting for their visa, I know it's difficult, very difficult, there is no other way to describe it I guess but you will have to stay positive because if there is one thing I have learned in this journey is that God listens and gives what your heart desires and if you keep on believing that you will get it, you definitely will eventually. And of course do not forget to keep Praying, the most powerful medium to communicate with him.

I will post later on what were the documents I have sent through as I promised myself that even after I get a visa, I will continue to come in this forum and help in any way I can.
    Congratulations! Good things will come to those who patiently wait.

Respected Member
    Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by patrickm1978 View Post
    So happy for you wow so many approvals today please god make my wife rotsens visa be approved soon we have been waiting since the 20th march
    Just be patient patrick, you will definitely get it soon and cheer up
    GOD has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Congratulations, Ghee ... and best wishes for your future happiness.
    Aww ... thank you Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    congratulations!!! I am so glad that you got your visa. I am waiting for my fiancee visa application still which I lodge 26th of April. I hope I will receive an email like yours and get granted! Party2x!!!
    I remember I was like you before and everyday I would always check on my email expecting that they have sent something in or what not as I didn't sign up on the VFS text messaging service, I thought it was just a waste of money really, until UKBA emailed on the day that I least expect because it was on a Friday you see. But you will definitely get it soon girl just keep on praying keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by febmary View Post
    I like Thanks Febmary

Quote Originally Posted by she-von View Post
    Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. I wish me too got my result also soonest... I lodged my application last March 28, 2012 now still waiting and praying for the result. huhu
    Thanks she-von. Just keep the faith and don't be sad girl, it will come thru soon

Thanks everyone, It was nice reading all your warm wishes and congratulations to me. I was only wishing of posting something like this before and now it has finally came thru. I'm really so glad

Respected Member
    Congrats iamghee.....
    Goodluck

Congrats

Congratulations, iamghee!!! God is really good, indeed! I, too, am a devotee of Our Mother of Perpetual Help. She really does wonderful things. I am so glad for you!

congratulations iamghee

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    I remember I was like you before and everyday I would always check on my email expecting that they have sent something in or what not as I didn't sign up on the VFS text messaging service, I thought it was just a waste of money really, until UKBA emailed on the day that I least expect because it was on a Friday you see. But you will definitely get it soon girl just keep on praying keep us posted
    I also remember I received my visit visa email from VFS last year on a friday too. Yes, I am hoping that we will get it soon. Crossing fingers and praying still! congrats again to you!

That's brilliant, congratulations

Thread Information