Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Documents for Prism seminar

Hello guys good day,just wondering what else do i need to bring with me on the day of the seminar for Prism aside from the list below

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
    Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
    If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
    Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
    Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.
    Just want to be sure what else do i need to present to them coz i really need the certificate for my passport renewal.Thank you guys for all the help

Banned
    Other documents as may be required by the counselors
    Thats the bit that can catch people out.

Husbands divorce papers
    Photo(s) of you and hubby together - my wife just showed them a pic or two on her mobile phone.

They also ask things like husbands address in the UK, husbands company and work address etc which me and my wife rehearsed beforehand. Or alternativley write the info down or take docs with the info on. It sounds a bit daft but they do seem to ask for this stuff without warning you beforehand. Also my wife texted me for at least one bit of info (about 3 am UK time )

[QUOTE=lastlid;353761]Thats the bit that can catch people out.

Husbands divorce papers
    Photo(s) of you and hubby together - my wife just showed them a pic or two on her mobile phone.

They also ask things like husbands address in the UK, husbands company and work address etc which me and my wife rehearsed beforehand. Or alternativley write the info down or take docs with the info on. It sounds a bit daft but they do seem to ask for this stuff without warning you beforehand. Also my wife texted me for at least one bit of info (about 3 am UK time )[/QUO

Loads of thanx lastlid....i know all about hubby's home and work address i write it down in my planner....at least now i know what else i need....again a big thanx

Banned

I have read that some people try and bluff their way through with some of the answers but not everybody is comfortable with that approach. IMO its better to have the info to hand so that you can answer comfortably without having to sweat your way through the process. If after that you are really stuck then maybe thats where the bluffing might come in handy.... At the time I knew my wife wouldn't be comfortable at bluffing so I made sure she was as well prepared as possible beforehand.

Thread Information