Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

Am I being treated Unfairly?

Hello everybody,
    I know I'm a newbie here but I what I cannot understand is that why this thread of mine had been closed on the Introduce yourself forum. All I did was to explain the things that I've posted and if theres any problem with that, just pinpoint what my mistakes are then I can easily accept my mistakes.
    But rather here, the thread had been closed. Am I not being reasonable to say that this is unfair since I've not been given to explain my point of view. Just that I have been proven that I have a point in my post then suddenly, someone just suggested that the thread be closed. I have not used any bad words to anyone and anybody. Instead I am offering my advice. I am not forcing anybody to take advice. Rather it is I who has received many bad words - though some people says that I do deserve such words- but then again it is ok with me if I've been accused of such, just you guys just got to prove your point when saying something bad to someone, it is of my opinion people should be given a fair chance to explain their side......

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by jameskirk View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I know I'm a newbie here but I what I cannot understand is that why this thread of mine had been closed on the Introduce yourself forum. All I did was to explain the things that I've posted and if theres any problem with that, just pinpoint what my mistakes are then I can easily accept my mistakes.
    But rather here, the thread had been closed. Am I not being reasonable to say that this is unfair since I've not been given to explain my point of view. Just that I have been proven that I have a point in my post then suddenly, someone just suggested that the thread be closed. I have not used any bad words to anyone and anybody. Instead I am offering my advice. I am not forcing anybody to take advice. Rather it is I who has received many bad words - though some people says that I do deserve such words- but then again it is ok with me if I've been accused of such, just you guys just got to prove your point when saying something bad to someone, it is of my opinion people should be given a fair chance to explain their side......
    Let me say this in Tagalog, I hope you don't mind and I hope Keith and the Moderators won't mind. Ang kulit mo kasi eh!!! Tsaka mali talaga ang timing nang pasok mo...Buti na lang hindi ka banned, that could have been worst. Why don't you just accept the fact na you were wrong...even if you did not single out any Filipina, the fact na nilait lait mo ang mga Filipina, masakit yon ha!
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    U really made me laugh Boss

P.S Jameskirk, brits are smart enough to know those things.
    Im sick and tired hearing this

Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

No goldigging Filipino`s in the R.P?
    Yeah right!
    If I was trapped in a third world country that discriminates against those too poor to afford a college education (which may get me a job in Mc doo`s earning P150 a day, if Im very lucky), I`d be a gold digging opportunist in a heartbeat..
    In that situation,would I marry for money? Damned right I would!
    Much easier these days too, with modern internet connection.

Having said that,I haven`t heared about Filipina`s leaving their husbands en masse once here in the UK so your "advice" on that score is obviously not much in demand...
    Perhaps you should justify that statement with hard facts before you get another page of pixels rendered "Locked" !!

Perhaps he should read this;

Respected Member
    At the risk of being slated, I think he has been treated unfairly, I've read his original post and there is truth in all of it. We know that there are some bad as well as so many good Filipinas, we know that there are gold diggers in all societies, there has been examples of women (all nationalities) getting into a country via romance then ditching their husband.

So why has he been so lambasted.... or am I missing something ??

The only thing that I can guess at is that he put himself up as expert judge but is that so bad ?

Gerry

It's a majority of how the context is read, you are the very small minority....not that it says the massive majority are correct in, but......

He may not really said it directly or not say anything bad at all but...if you are too smart enough it should be the big boss here that has to do with what he has been trying to offer for advices or he should have made his own forum.
    i mean members here are already couples and are happily married brit and fil couples...its more of visa thing being discussed around...he can do some searching some are having some trouble of their fil gf he can give a great advices if he want to...
    Filipina a born survivor!

I agree with gm47.

Filipina a born survivor!

If I bought a kilo of oranges....and one of them was bad....then ate a strawberry...that was not bad....would that mean the carrots grow on trees or the milk is black?

Respected Member
    I read the original post, I think the problem was he came into the forum greeting everybody knowing that a lot of posters here are happily married to Filipinas and suddenly he says there are lot of Filipina gold diggers etc etc. Of course there are, it's everywhere, but if you are in a place where people are happily exchanging greetings, news about new babies, happy families, it is inappropriate for those kind of comments. Maybe he should have gone to other forum site where a lot of people are complaining about their marriage or broken families.

Banned
    Sorry James you had many Filipina GF in the past? and didn't find a genuine one. I still believed, you can still find a genuine without telling bad words with other Filipinas in this forum.
    My husband also a victim of a fake one, but he is happy now realizing that not all Filipinas are gold diggers as when he marry me, I had already my own properties and never asked him money before.

At the risk of being slated, I think he has been treated unfairly
    I agree with gm47.
    Keith..This is how it begins!!
    The Great filipinouk rising (2007) may have begun!!
    Your peasants are revolting!!

If I bought a kilo of oranges....and one of them was bad....then ate a strawberry...that was not bad....would that mean the carrots grow on trees or the milk is black?
    I don`t know what you are taking Keith but I bet its not rotten oranges!!
    If you see little red men jumping out of your monitor,dont worry!! It will pass!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I don`t know what you are taking Keith but I bet its not rotten oranges!!
    If you see little red men jumping out of your monitor,dont worry!! It will pass!

jameskirk your just in the wrong place to give advice on filipina's, most on here are already married or are engaged to a filipina. your too late, you should try one of the dating sites.. where scammers might be lurking

dont get offended, , most of already know about scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

jameskirk your just in the wrong place to give advice on filipina's, most on here are already married or are engaged to a filipina. your too late, you should try one of the dating sites.. where scammers might be lurking
    dont get offended, , most of already know about scammers.
    Thats true and the reason why it was locked up to put a period in the topic you are not banned so you are fairly treated and like you they also way what they feel
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

oh i'm waiting for my filipina wife to get a full time job , maybe there is a web site somewhere mentioning british gold diggers

i've got a list of things i want to spend her wages on

Banned
    I think Joe sums it up perfectly "jameskirk your just in the wrong place to give advice on filipina's, most on here are already married or are engaged to a filipina. your too late, you should try one of the dating sites".

Normally I would have banned you jameskirk, but at least you patiently persisted in your explanation of your original post, but it all just came out the wrong way. For that reason, I opted for a thread lock, and jameskirk is not banned, and is welcome to post again on forum.

James Kirk as everyone has said, we are not stupid in here, we would check up on any girlfiriend who we would one day wish to marry, there are gold digging girls all over the world, even if I was t marry an english woman she could still be a gold digger? Is it wrong to want a little bit of financial security, oranges do not grow on trees? Ok they do but usually someone wants paying for them!!!! There are plenty of women from all around the world who may just marry for the money, they are usually easy to spot, if you are not absolutely blinded by beauty and your own stupidity, they will have thier hand in your pocket quicker than you can say Jack Robinson. Before I met Anilyn I spoke to women from all over the UK and all around the world, I did not trust any of them till I spoke to them for a long time and checked out addresses etc I did not even trust my Anilyn who will soon be my wife, I trust her now. We are all intelligent enough to do our own research on different cultures and also scammers, so we do not need your advice in that matter. I say use your head and not your heart, you can fall in love later when your loved one proves themselves worthy of a lifetime commitment. Anilyn did, some others disapeared when I falsly claimed I could not afford to visit them for about 2 years, Mmmmm no money they ran, no matter what part of the world they came from. So James Kirk either provide useful information on Visas etc or start your own web site! Also Learn to Love Others and not **** them off and maybe you will find someone who will love you, or you may grow old and lonely trying? One more thing James Kirk, yeah you have fel victim of British Sense of Humor and yes it can be that vicious it can cut like a knife, this is normal, so understand our culture and don't get too offended

Ingat and good luck in finding love, but learn to love yourself first
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

i missed ur posts before so i read them as u got banned!(not that i missed to much).
    But have u tryed writing english which doesnt offend people and doesnt make u sound like a moron because thats how u come across to anyone who reads ur posts!
    if u want to give advice on how to spot so called scammers then give it?

my girlfriend doesnt want a guy from there because they cheat!her last boyfriend did before they was going to get married and his lover had his baby,they went out for 7 years so i guess he had many lovers before he got found out?.But u will probably agree with him,as u do the same thing?i guess in a country its easy to get many girls there as they are from poor backgrounds and fooled into false money and promises,my gf does like spending my money(what girl doesnt?)but wants a guy who will love her and not CHEAT on her,i have a feeling you do this too?

can i ask u something? did u get scammed urself and ur still mad?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gm47 View Post
    The only thing that I can guess at is that he put himself up as expert judge but is that so bad ?
    Gerry if he hadn't have chosen the name jameskirk, maybe I'd have taken him more seriously, and no, I'd doubt if he's an expert judge. Also his posts are not really relevant to FilipinoUK. Let's face it, if a British guy suspects his Filipina girlfriend of scamming, he's hardly going to trust the opinion of a "James Kirk", someone who "accidentally found this forum"?

Do a google search for "Pointman Cebu", now he's an expert in the field of spotting scammers.

Respected Member
    Gerry if he hadn't have chosen the name jameskirk, maybe I'd have taken him more seriously Yes I take your point.

he's hardly going to trust the opinion of a "James Kirk", someone who "accidentally found this forum"? I don't disagree with that but I just think that the abuse he got was OTT, if anyone was to do a search, you will find that some of the most respected members of this forum have made similar statements.

Do a google search for "Pointman Cebu", now he's an expert in the field of spotting scammers.
    [/quote] Yes I know about Pointman Cebu but I think that is now defunct.

I just feel that everyone jumped on the bandwagon of abuse, if say...for example admin or yourself had said something positive after the original post, I bet you most posters after that would not have said anything negative.

my 2 cents

Gerry

But we didn't, as he posted something that was arrogant. I always respond with the same, best to keep things in the correct context it was meant, otherwise it gets confusing.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    You must have a very high expectation morally from Filipinas which is actually quite commendable. Unless you've only ever had a girlfriend from the Philippines, you'll find that gold diggers come in different nationalities, including British. I'm sorry that your experiences with Filipinas have so far been nothing but disappointing. But now that you're armed with experience, add a bit of open-mindedness and I'm sure you'll get to meet someone decent.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information