Hello everybody,
I know I'm a newbie here but I what I cannot understand is that why this thread of mine had been closed on the Introduce yourself forum. All I did was to explain the things that I've posted and if theres any problem with that, just pinpoint what my mistakes are then I can easily accept my mistakes.
But rather here, the thread had been closed. Am I not being reasonable to say that this is unfair since I've not been given to explain my point of view. Just that I have been proven that I have a point in my post then suddenly, someone just suggested that the thread be closed. I have not used any bad words to anyone and anybody. Instead I am offering my advice. I am not forcing anybody to take advice. Rather it is I who has received many bad words - though some people says that I do deserve such words- but then again it is ok with me if I've been accused of such, just you guys just got to prove your point when saying something bad to someone, it is of my opinion people should be given a fair chance to explain their side......