Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Newbie (Restricted Access)
    BALIKBAYAN BOXES COLLECTED LAST DECEMBER 2011,

I have contacted the cogtong forwarders in manila and manage to speak to 2 persons who has confirmed that they have the freight that has arrived last january (this boxes we're collected last dec) and possible release will be next week cross finger that is what joseph galo has instructed them that the uk people will send the money for payment (means yone and peter are still in the uk existing and not in the philippines) as we thought to deal with this matter, for confirmation they advised to call them by thursday next week if anyone interested this are the persons in charge in cogtong (63)(2) 5271059 look for jean/marlyn and their sub-contractor is michelle (63)(2)7411915 they will just give us advise as to whats happening in there end as they cannot function also if joseph galo,yone and peter newlove wont pay them . Unfortunately the february onwards collection is still not confirmed as to where they are now,we still need to find out

hi everyone ref: your boxes just been told boxes collected after december where not taken to the philippines so should still be in the unit at bradford.

i have peter newloves address if any 1 would like it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tony johnson View Post

West Yorkshire Police for starters

Any new news yet!?

been told now that peter newlove will be at the unit in bradford tomorrow morning from 9 til 11 but that will be the last time so if your boxes are there u need toget them.if you dont you will not get into the unit.

This is absolutely getting into my wit and I'm sure that everybody is livid with what's happening to his/her boxes.
    I am really really tempted to use the power of media for this people to take a faster action with regard to delivery of our boxes.
    I do not want to cause any commotion but if by the end of this month my boxes are still not delivered in our house, let's just see what I could do.
    This is more than ridiculous.
    They should also be charged for the stress that they have caused us.
    Not only that we are left so clueless with what is really happening, certain speculations confuses everybody and furthermore, stirs up the anger that has been brewing for a long time.

This is not good.
    And if this matter will be left unsolved, I'm sure the law will hunt them down soon enough.

If anyone is looking to take this further through the small claims court, and if your box is of value I would suggest you start the process now, here is the info:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTax...oney/DG_195812

http://www.howtotakesomeonetocourt.i...ourt-fees.html

Speak to a solicitor first though, most give 30 mins for free, and costs are recoverable if you win the case. Usually just a solicitors letter gets companies jumping through hoops.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

i just found out that our boxes still in the warehouse. they were no more loading/ shipment to the philippines after december so that means our boxes is still in bradford warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jugarisa View Post
    i just found out that our boxes still in the warehouse. they were no more loading/ shipment to the philippines after december so that means our boxes is still in bradford warehouse.
    So what is your next step?

Banned
    been told now that peter newlove will be at the unit in bradford tomorrow morning from 9 til 11 but that will be the last time so if your boxes are there u need toget them.if you dont you will not get into the unit.
    Was he there and then taken away in an ambulance ?

I sent 3 boxes on 12th December i am still waiting for delivery to Bohol. Are they maybe still in Bradford?::

From what I understand from a friend who visited the warehouse,and has photos to prove her case,there is a possibility that some of the boxes have maybe been opened.Why if he cant afford to send boxes dosen't he contact customers so they can collect their boxes and arrange for alternative means of collection.I have also heard that he was still collecting boxes in April,although this has not been confirmed.Why the police havent arrested this sweet talking conman yet is beyond belief!!!

I sent 2 boxes last dec & 1 box early january expecting that it will be there in the philippines when i get home as pasalubong on march 21. Now i'm back in the uk still no signs of balikbayan box. Does it mean they are still in the warehouse here in uk? What are we going to do? Who are we going to contact to get it back? I bet some of the stuff there are expiring very soon.

Yes would be nice for an update. Did anybody get their boxes/money back.
    Was their a lynching of the Newloves in Bradford.

hi people its tony i was at the unit today 27/04/2012 from 9am til 5pm i helped many people with the boxes, there about 100 boxes still in the unit. it will be open on monday till 2 pm and that is the last day so if you can you will need togo there to check if your boxes are there.im sorry for wat has happened i feel so bad because im english.i sent 4 boxes in january but only 2 there which i picked up sorry i cant do anymore to help you others. you can call me on 07879443805

hi people its tony i was at the unit today 27/04/2012 from 9am til 5pm i helped many people with the boxes, there about 100 boxes still in the unit. it will be open on monday till 2 pm and that is the last day so if you can you will need togo there to check if your boxes are there.im sorry for wat has happened i feel so bad because im english.i sent 4 boxes in january but only 2 there which i picked up sorry i cant do anymore to help you others. you can call me on 07879443805
    Hi Tony... we are intersted to come on monday to check if our boxes are still there, can you give us the exact address and what time it will open..thanks

hi joyce i just went there yesterday to pick up my boxes it nothing to do with me,but i help alot of filipino that were there at the time but ended up staying all day.its unit 10 great fussell court,fieldhead business centre,bradford.BD7 1JZ.I would get there about 1pm if you can peter will talk with you say this going to happen telling loads of rubbish.it maybe your boxes are there or may not but good luck take care. Tony

Tony...Can you give us the address of Peter Newlove Please... thanks

Hi Tony, as you were in the warehouse yesterday, do you think that the boxes which where picked up last December are still there? If the boxes are not there, what's Peter's explanation? Will the boxes still be delivered to our relatives in the Philippines? If they are still in the warehouse will the payment be refunded? Why have they made the time to pick the boxes up so limited? It's difficult for me to get to the warehouse immediately because I'm working and it's some distance away. Sorry that I have so many questions Tony, but I appreciate your help and thank you.
    ----------------------------------------------
    "FAILURE IS NOT DEFEAT UNLESS U STOP TRYING"

Hi Tony,

This is lani from THE COCO HUT in Bradford..

It was good to have met you and your wife Eloise at the warehouse last friday!

What a bleeding day ad with Peter ,and this guy really can talk rubbish! He's a con, and remember, what he said, that another cargo company will collect all the boxes that will be left behind/ Thats a big lie,beause I have spoken to the cargo company's owners and they said not in anyway,Peter has tried to arrange with them ,about anything that concerns the boxes..But they said ,they will collect boxes if the shippers will arrange it directly from them..and no way will Peter will shoulder the costs.... so again ,that is another lies from Peter! That silly bugger!

hi Tony ,This is Lani, I will see you again at the warehouse on Monday.. Is Eloisa going with you? As I am in Bradford, Someone from Edinburgh,that eloise has rung when we are the warehouse, has asked me for help to pick up her boxes... I dont mind helping my fellow Kababayans Tony,but its the lifting of these boxes out of the warehouse and into my car that pose problems for me..as we have encountered last friday...My dearest hubby,will probably strangle me if I ask him again to lift this boxes to his car..as he said he s not gonna spend another afternoon delivering boxes to other peoples home

So what I have done is I contacted LBC and another cargo company ,to pick up these boxes,from the warehouse ,twas alright with them,but they need confirmations,so they know how many boxes they will be collecting...I have confirmed 12 boxes for my friends here in Bradford to be collected from the warehouse and 2 boxes that was left in my shop....If anyone wants theirs boxes collecting from the warehouse ,and wants to send it through LBC or another cargo company,I'll try my best to help,but needed confirmations before Monday....ask tony jonhson or wife for my number.. Its sad though,that I cannot find my own boxes sent last November..I only wish they are safe ,wherever they are now

Hi all i hope this has been some help and i hope you all get your boxes sorted and our familys recieve them in the philippines.
    Thanks
    tony

hi tony, Its Lani here..just trying if this post will be visible now,because 2 post earlier in this thread and its not here.....anyway if you come to Bradford warehouse on Monday, will see u there..will try to help some of my friends..and hope that my boxes will appear!

Yes i will try and be there for everyone that turns up.

If I were you lot I'd call Trading Standards in Bradford, and the police and tell them what's going on and that the unit will be open. Maybe the officials would like a chat with this Peter bloke.

Tony, have contacted that cargo company that peters saying will pick up whatever boxes is left at the warehouse on Monday,but unfortunately,it wasnt true that Peter has coordinated with them. so it means that Philand will not pay for the cost again of re shipping it to Philippines...the cargo company said they will only pick up boxes if they will be asked by the customer...i have rung my contact at LBC as well ,and they are willing to pick up the cargo at the warehouse but they will need confirmation as to how many boxes because its a special trip. I have confirmed 12 boxes for my friends and 2 boxes from my shop...am still looking for my own box.. if anyone out there you knew, wants their boxes picking up from the warehouse ,you can give them my number tony,please ,so that it will be done in one go! Thanks Tony and eloise..its good to have met you..You are one very helpful couple! speak to you soon.. or see you at the warehouse on Monday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If I were you lot I'd call Trading Standards in Bradford, and the police and tell them what's going on and that the unit will be open. Maybe the officials would like a chat with this Peter bloke.

You can also contact the TV's Watchdog program: http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

Bradford TS: http://www.ts.wyjs.org.uk/

Hi everyone,After what these conpersons(his wife is as much to blame as him)has done lets spread the word around the Filipino community to ensure he dosent start up again collecting boxes.Does anyone know any contacts at Planet Philippines magazine to make sure that any advert from this company or any other company he tries to set up is blocked.To do what he has done to all Filipinos is frankly quite disgusting.Has anyone had any feedback from trading standards or police as to what action they are taking or going to take against this abominable individual.I have met this guy on numerous occasions when my boxes were collected and I wouldnt believe a word he says.

Thread Information