Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Book Appointment need help pls!!!

Hi everyone, I need help. I book appointment today to the vfs for my spouse visa but I cant get it, it says no dates available for appointment. Or because Is it sunday today?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you very much

Try to check other dates...The VFS is only open Mons-Fri.

Banned
    If you go for the VIP thingy then you can pick the time and day with 24 hours notice. Except weekends of course.

Premium lounge service fee: PHP 1,800.00 inclusive of 12% VAT for each visa applicant.

VIP appointment slots are available between 8:30 and 15:00, Monday to Friday. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment date.

"Booking procedure:

Schedule your VIP appointment using one of the following options:

Email vip.ukph@vfshelpline.com and request for an appointment indicating your name as it appears on your passport, your passport number, the visa category you are applying for and the desired appointment time.
    Call our dedicated VIP premium lounge service phone number: (632) 501-3217.Our operating hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. Local phone charges apply. You will be asked for your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, your email ID, the visa category you are applying for and to select a date and time for your appointment.
    Once you have Scheduled your VIP premium lounge service appointment you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. Please print the VIP premium lounge service appointment confirmation and bring it with you on the date of your appointment."

Hi Gretta & lastlid - Thank you so much for your help and quick reply very much appreciated.

thank you for this information lastlid

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    If you go for the VIP thingy then you can pick the time and day with 24 hours notice. Except weekends of course.

Premium lounge service fee: PHP 1,800.00 inclusive of 12% VAT for each visa applicant.

VIP appointment slots are available between 8:30 and 15:00, Monday to Friday. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment date.

"Booking procedure:

Schedule your VIP appointment using one of the following options:

Email vip.ukph@vfshelpline.com and request for an appointment indicating your name as it appears on your passport, your passport number, the visa category you are applying for and the desired appointment time.
    Call our dedicated VIP premium lounge service phone number: (632) 501-3217.Our operating hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. Local phone charges apply. You will be asked for your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, your email ID, the visa category you are applying for and to select a date and time for your appointment.
    Once you have Scheduled your VIP premium lounge service appointment you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. Please print the VIP premium lounge service appointment confirmation and bring it with you on the date of your appointment."
    I am having similar problems like this. I also tried sending an email onto the email they provided but I received an email saying Delivery Status Notification (failure).

I will try to ring them up 2morow and see if my appointment goes tru.

Respected Member
    woaaaah, before you go spending money, you're allowed to go in without an appointment between 07:00 and 08:00 am in the morning without prior appointments. So in theory, if you want to submit it tomorrow, just wake up early and be ready knocking on the door at 7am!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    woaaaah, before you go spending money, you're allowed to go in without an appointment between 07:00 and 08:00 am in the morning without prior appointments. So in theory, if you want to submit it tomorrow, just wake up early and be ready knocking on the door at 7am!
    this is true...as for my experience i came late for my appointment that time VFS has this lane for late appointments to my surprise i waited 15 mins or less to take my turn and finish the whole process in less than 20 mins. A lot better of waiting than those who came on time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    this is true...as for my experience i came late for my appointment that time VFS has this lane for late appointments to my surprise i waited 15 mins or less to take my turn and finish the whole process in less than 20 mins. A lot better of waiting than those who came on time
    Nice one...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    The problem my wife had was the journey time in. She would have found it difficult to get in for that time with a 3 hour journey time.....

Respected Member
    Yep, not easy getting into Manila in the early hours.

Thread Information