Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: bored

bored

am already 4 months in here but it seems that am bored.hubby doesnt want me to work yet not till october this year.not seen any filipina here.blimey i dont know what to do is there any filipina somewhere chesterfieldanyone could help
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Make money from home

or

Set up a webcam......strip naked....and give the bored guys on here something to do
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

thats if you`re bored as well Boss keith

Watch Royal Ascot.....and learn...... George Washington....class...pure class....

there are lots of pinay around yorkshire, leeds, bradford, sheffield, barnsley,
    only a matter of time before you meet, dont worry

i wish i had nothing to do ,
    it never rains but pours..
    you can sort my probs out for me

number 1)
    i live in a semi detached house, the next door, must have more money than brains. got a roofing company in to replace all his slate tiles on his roof with modern . oh the slates have only been on there 100yrs.. and guess what slates and modern dont mix. he got his tiles replaced about 3 months ago, and ive just noticed that 2 of the slates which touch his modern ones have fallen out into our gutter, got my sony cam with its 20+ optical zoom, and the cowboys, at least 3 or even 4 slates on our side have fallen or are about to, and i went in the loft got me cams night vision on and there is a hole in the roof.

well tired to phone cab, as i cannot be bothered to ask next door to get these to fix it. but ive checked on the web and small claims court, and it says judge wouldnt be happy if i went straight for their throat. anyway i'll get thru to cab tomoz..

2) about 6 wks ago a drunk woman driver only went thru our front wall, insurance company and the builders are taking the ...

3) tax creds renewal , want to know what me and wife earn, i dont know, i got made redundant in nov, and pain in the to work it out.

4) wife failed driving test for 4th time , got a major for going down a one way street, and instructor told her to turn right, she didnt know that she had to be in the right lane, she was in the left lane and turned right, failed for that..

5) iam wondering how much longer work can keep going before they go bust,, again

6) just got out bid on a brand new o2 xda 2i with sat nav, by a POLE whos only bought 2 thnigs since 2005 on ebay , also i just got thru post a court summons for someone who's got a polish sounding name at my address ! , straight back in the post box with that one

7) ive just added this, caz iam really about this, the number of times the cops and ambulances go past our house with sirens on all thru the evening and night, i thought they were not allowed at night , there is no traffic on the road, but still have to do it and walk up baby

oh i know your all bored i could go on all day...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    am already 4 months in here but it seems that am bored.hubby doesnt want me to work yet not till october this year.not seen any filipina here.blimey i dont know what to do is there any filipina somewhere chesterfieldanyone could help
    I understand you i been here for a month now and im starting to but im not yet allowed to work
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

its a matter of getting used to it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    I understand you i been here for a month now and im starting to but im not yet allowed to work
    r u in a fiancee visa girlme allowed to work na but not in a right time pa

Maybe you can do what Annie did and decorate your fiance's house? Mmmm before I met Anilyn I was always in the pub so there was a lot of work to be done, well at least I had been shopping for all the stuff I needed over the years, just never got around to doing it all She spent her days talking on the internet or phone to family, going for a walk with my elderly neighbour, and decorating as well as day to day chores around the house while I was at work. Annie was on a visitor visa then, so no work could be found, not legally anyway, and I did not want to risk having her sent back home for earning money. So basically you need to get some hobbies, Anilyn tried to play keyboard, but she is still trying Just like me with the Guitar I have had for years, it was to big to take to the pub When you can legally work then all will be better. I do not think that it is possible to work while on a Fiancce Visa? Only if you become married, I believe, this is true but have been looking on the embassy web site and cannot find, but the answer is her in the forum http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=13055 see this thread. You are entitled to live and Work from the date of marriage for two years and then you can apply for citizenship etc and live and work here permenantly providing the marriage is still working, else you have to go back home, I am afraid. Hope all goes well for you both in the future
    CPLURLTC Care, Patience, Love, Understanding, Respect, Loyalty, Trust & Concideration / Compassion Are all the values Me & Anilyn hope to give each other, sometimes we may both fail, but we will always try, I am sure most of u in here are the type to do the same with their loved ones.

Ingat Paul & Anilyn

r u in a fiancee visa girlme allowed to work na but not in a right time pa
    Yes fiancee visa.... and getting married soooon
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Yes fiancee visa.... and getting married soooon
    oh congrats girlwhere in uk r u?me in a spouse visa.how do u like uk?

Quote Originally Posted by silver13 View Post
    Maybe you can do what Annie did and decorate your fiance's house? Mmmm before I met Anilyn I was always in the pub so there was a lot of work to be done, well at least I had been shopping for all the stuff I needed over the years, just never got around to doing it all She spent her days talking on the internet or phone to family, going for a walk with my elderly neighbour, and decorating as well as day to day chores around the house while I was at work. Annie was on a visitor visa then, so no work could be found, not legally anyway, and I did not want to risk having her sent back home for earning money. So basically you need to get some hobbies, Anilyn tried to play keyboard, but she is still trying Just like me with the Guitar I have had for years, it was to big to take to the pub When you can legally work then all will be better. I do not think that it is possible to work while on a Fiancce Visa? Only if you become married, I believe, this is true but have been looking on the embassy web site and cannot find, but the answer is her in the forum http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=13055 see this thread. You are entitled to live and Work from the date of marriage for two years and then you can apply for citizenship etc and live and work here permenantly providing the marriage is still working, else you have to go back home, I am afraid. Hope all goes well for you both in the future
    I am on my spouse visa and i could work legally by now but problem is hubby wont let me at present.I am doing the household chores and walking 8 miles once a week stuff like that.I am also learning some hobbies like cross stitching to help me entertain myself.what i want to as well is to meet other people and to make friends outside our house but afraid to be rejected .people here is not as friendly like in philippines.not all.but anyway as what i said its a matter of getting used to it

How about gambling for a hobby?

not bad

Respected Member
    .people here is not as friendly like in philippines.not all.but anyway as what i said its a matter of getting used to it

You better startgetting use to it girl or homesickness will kill you.
    Been here for few years but still I miss the tsismisan with the neighbor in the PI. Here neighbor just say hello and hi and how r you then get into their cars or indoor. Pag sa pinas pa yan they ask what's your ulam for tonight.
    Take your time and you will settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by kentish View Post
    Been here for few years but still I miss the tsismisan with the neighbor in the PI. Here neighbor just say hello and hi and how r you then get into their cars or indoor. Pag sa pinas pa yan they ask what's your ulam for tonight.Take your time and you will settle down.
    oo nga...dito mahilig silang mag tanong " what u been doing allday?" if u just say NOTHING... nagugulat sila and then pinag usapan kana nila...hehehhe... culture nga talaga

oh congrats girlwhere in uk r u?me in a spouse visa.how do u like uk?
    In England how about you?

I am on my spouse visa and i could work legally by now but problem is hubby wont let me at present.I am doing the household chores and walking 8 miles once a week stuff like that.I am also learning some hobbies like cross stitching to help me entertain myself.what i want to as well is to meet other people and to make friends outside our house but afraid to be rejected .people here is not as friendly like in philippines.not all.but anyway as what i said its a matter of getting used to it
    People here are all friendly next door neighbors are so friendly.... i got lots of invites to spend time but i tend to reject them as i still feel un secured outdoor with out my better half.... and also the mum of my daughters classmates are all nice they initiate first to have a conversation.
    i also met one of TJ fiancee whose in contact to a 26 y/o filipina.. and i feel bad about him cuz i felt she is a scam... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful plus the fact that she dont have cam???? when they are chatting.... it could be male pretending a woman...
    tiger tigress

My missus never had a computer....and I'm pretty sure she isn't a man

Punches like one though..........

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    My missus never had a computer....and I'm pretty sure she isn't a man
    Punches like one though..........
    hahahahaha i bet she does.....
    tiger tigress

mmmm.........

[QUOTE=tiger@tigress;25190]

... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...

I'm from Cagayan de Oro & lots of women here are from the City of Golden Friendship! It can never be denied that we are all beautiful & classy!!!

Louella
    Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans... - John Lennon

[QUOTE=Louella;25220]
    .. she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...
    I'm from Cagayan de Oro & lots of women here are from the City of Golden Friendship! It can never be denied that we are all beautiful & classy!!!
    Louella
    Plese dont get me wrong its not wat i mean what i mean is that the photo looks like downloaded from internet...one of her picture are wearing two piece bikini that looks like a cover of a mag... doesnt look Fil tooo...
    tiger tigress

[QUOTE=Louella;25220]

... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful...

Louella
    go for it t lou

In England how about you?

People here are all friendly next door neighbors are so friendly.... i got lots of invites to spend time but i tend to reject them as i still feel un secured outdoor with out my better half.... and also the mum of my daughters classmates are all nice they initiate first to have a conversation.
    i also met one of TJ fiancee whose in contact to a 26 y/o filipina.. and i feel bad about him cuz i felt she is a scam... she is from Cagayan De Oro but when i saw the picture it doesnt match to a girl from Cagayan De Oro looks like it was just download from internet.... Way too classy and beautiful plus the fact that she dont have cam???? when they are chatting.... it could be male pretending a woman...
    people from cagayan de oro are beautiful,right girls?.and plus you really cant tell whats the situation about that girl from cagayan de oro and that man you`re on about.by the way have you brought with you your daughter from PI,girl?If i were you i shouldnt reject the offer because they`re just trying to be friendly i guess

Quote Originally Posted by kentish View Post
    Been here for few years but still I miss the tsismisan with the neighbor in the PI. Here neighbor just say hello and hi and how r you then get into their cars or indoor. Pag sa pinas pa yan they ask what's your ulam for tonight.
    Take your time and you will settle down.
    correct ka jan!!!thanks for the advise

london well away from those people up norf
    If i was you i would go and meet those being nice to you, take some snacks, people outside of the south of england (well london) are far more friendly and it seems they are all trying to make you feel welcome.

My Wifes best friend here is a phill but many of her other friends are not and most of them have no clue where phill is, unless my wife shown them where it is on a map.

Get to meet them most of them are most likely lonely house wifes like you and the fact you have differnt backgrounds will be far more intresting than anothe rperson who has lived in chesterfield all your life.

Im sure they will be happy to show you round etc.

Take care and hope you meet lots of nice people

Quote Originally Posted by andypaul View Post
    If i was you i would go and meet those being nice to you, take some snacks, people outside of the south of england (well london) are far more friendly and it seems they are all trying to make you feel welcome.

My Wifes best friend here is a phill but many of her other friends are not and most of them have no clue where phill is, unless my wife shown them where it is on a map.

Get to meet them most of them are most likely lonely house wifes like you and the fact you have differnt backgrounds will be far more intresting than anothe rperson who has lived in chesterfield all your life.

Im sure they will be happy to show you round etc.

Take care and hope you meet lots of nice people
    no problem at all

Thread Information