Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Yob tasered where it hurts

Teenage thug, 16, Tasered in the testicles after attacking police officers while high on mephedrone

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1o09K7TID

Superb!

Trusted Member
    Serves the druggy brat right.

His parents should be punished too for lack of supervision and correct disciplining of their CHILD.

ouch that'l keep his testostrone in check

Pity it didn't sterilise him
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    Philippine National Police have a way of dealing with scumbags
    He would have have got a bit more that a taser on his testicles
    if he tried to fight the cops here.

I know what you mean Tanga but it's different here because believe it or not yobs scumbags and every bit of Low life have rights under European Law. This piece of Rubbish could end up suing the Policeman and getting awarded damages. We even allow people to preach hatred and incite violence against us on our own streets......We still have much to learn.

Trusted Member
    Absolutely right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    I know what you mean Tanga but it's different here because believe it or not yobs scumbags and every bit of Low life have rights under European Law. This piece of Rubbish could end up suing the Policeman and getting awarded damages. We even allow people to preach hatred and incite violence against us on our own streets......We still have much to learn.
    I think you should say that "we still have much to re-learn" - it all went out of the window due to soft liberalism and political correctness. Years ago criminals and scumbags got properly punished

Well I don't know about Phils cops, but someone I know is an expat in Thailand. His Thai wife had her bag snatched by a mugger. The police soon caught him with the help of some passers by. They then held the mugger and invited her to give him a beating if she wished.

Here they'd probably be sued by the mugger for hurt feelings if they attempted to arrest him

Look I've said this often enough - to anyone who is willing to be bored by me

There is one place in the UK, and one place alone where the majority belief is that crims should be pitied, and the householder somehow deserves it and woe betide them if they DARE to try protect themselves - and that is the House of Commons.

The laws in the UK (And other western countries) are only like they are, because WE allow it.
    If instead of moaning about it down the pub, we got off our backsides and joined the political parties, and thus "normal" people outnumbered the present politicially motivated people who actually join - then overnight the parties policies would change.

It is because of apathy, and nothing more than apathy that the country is in a bit of a mess - but really no more of a mess than it's always been. Despite what some say, it really wasn't better in the "good old days", it was just a different mess.

Trusted Member
    You may be perfectly correct, but that doesn't mean stifling debate on here.

Many thanks for your contribution though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    Despite what some say, it really wasn't better in the "good old days", it was just a different mess.
    1920's/1930's greater unemployment and social deprivation, poorer health, housing and education, no welfare state - would you care to point me towards any reports of rioting on the scale we have seen on occasions in the UK since the 1970's ?

Look I've said this often enough - to anyone who is willing to be bored by me
    Say it as often as you like, Ian ... I'm not bored with what you're saying. ...
    ... because, ; at least partially!

And so too, would the vast majority of other decent, law-abiding British citizens.

The laws in the UK (And other western countries) are only like they are, because WE allow it.
    However ... it's not so much a case of WE - as a nation - allowing it. It is, I believe, more to do with the European Court of Human Sh1tes interfering with - and then, overriding - centuries' old judicial systems in favour of the wrongdoers.

Trusted Member
    So, which political party with a fraction of a chance of getting into power is going to kick ECOHR into touch ?

Looks like we're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    would you care to point me towards any reports of rioting on the scale we have seen on occasions in the UK since the 1970's ?
    It's as I said fella, different mess. Regarding the lack of rioting back in the day, there was some of that. Regarding the scale though, well firstly you can be sure the lawmakers - police - of the time would have been in fists swinging, and secondly, back then the social makeup was different...........work it out You know, that thing the BBC wouldn't say, but everyone witnessing the riots noticed.

Nigel Farage and UKIP would be likely candidates if only more disgruntled Tory voters would change their way of thinking.

Banned
    It's as I said fella, different mess. Regarding the lack of rioting back in the day, there was some of that. Regarding the scale though, well firstly you can be sure the lawmakers - police - of the time would have been in fists swinging, and secondly, back then the social makeup was different...........work it out You know, that thing the BBC wouldn't say, but everyone witnessing the riots noticed.
    Different mess, social make up different pull the other one

I suppose you are going to tell us that those unfortunates in the Great Depression had hope and that you subscribe to the Margaret Hodge view that the 2011 criminal, thieving rabble "had no hope"

Thread Information