Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

hi guys patrick here i am just about to send the supporting documents to my wife

i am just waiting to try get a p60 as i dont have this years p60 so i contacted my employers to get that
    then i think i need to send photos of my house and the rooms
    i live with my parents so i dont really get and bills i know they like to utility bills
    but and bills i get are taken by direct debit from my account
    plus i must get my parents to write a letter of support saying its ok that we live here
    the house is bought so i have a copy of title deeds and i building plan of the house to send so they can seen the size of our house and we have plenty of rooms
    the other thing i would need is skype logs as we have chatted there many times does anybody know how to get the call logs from skype
    i really want my things sent away soon so rotsen can make her spouse visa app
    any ideas what other things my help in the visa application i have savings so i dont think thats a problem and 6 months payslips and bank statements plus moneygram receipts

Hi Patrick don't let the P60 delay your application as I feel 6 months payslips and Bank statements will be fine. Regarding the Skype chat logs I copy and pasted them onto a seperate document and printed that off.
    Suggest you check the threads of some of the successful applicants here to get an idea of the list of documents they sent.
    Good luck with your application

Hi Patrick, do you know how to access your skype chat history?
    if not here is a quick guide , open up skype large view, right clic your ladys name, see view old message history, clic that, all messages will appear on your right, you can select up to 12 months,
    how you copy from there is down to choice, copy and paste to a program of your choice, or you could use windows sniping tool to copy a selection at a time, it save it same as a screen shot,,, photo image, from that you can save or save and send to your email for safe keeping

advantage of screen shot is you can also include the skype part in the copy so they know it is genuine, as it will show user name ect

Banned
    P60 is not necessary as all the relevant info should be on your payslips. P60 would be overkill. I didn't include my P60 as my wife applied in September. A set of payslips sufficed.

Hi Patrick my wife got her spouse visa in november 2010 i submitted 6 months payslips as well as my p60.

It is really what you feel comfortable with some applicants have sent a p60 & some have not so regarding this it is entirley up to you do what you feel comfortable with.

i cant see how your employer can legally issue you with a p60 before the end of the financial year april 5th, if he does he is estimating between now and then, and is not a true figure

A P60 is not a UKBA requirement.
    P60 is only issued once per year (usually in May) after the employer has submitted all their End of Year data. You will only get a P60 from the employer if you were employed by them at the end of the tax year (April 5) anyway.

hi Patrick my hubby is also from NI we didnt submit p60 when i applied just this feb10 as his p60 is old and he is in new posistion at work now so no need and they said here and all my research that as long as u have good place to stay house i mean ofcourse heheh , and 6mos bank statement and 6mos payslip should be ok... ;')

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Hi Patrick don't let the P60 delay your application as I feel 6 months payslips and Bank statements will be fine. Regarding the Skype chat logs I copy and pasted them onto a seperate document and printed that off.
    Suggest you check the threads of some of the successful applicants here to get an idea of the list of documents they sent.
    Good luck with your application
    My only advice is to censor the skype logs - dont feel bad about removing rude words... I was advised to remove every bit of profanity...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    . I was advised to remove every bit of profanity...
    Yep. Me too. I cherry picked out the best examples leaving out any arguments or negative references to the UKBA etc

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    ............. or negative references to the UKBA etc
    Ah, yes the very important one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Ah, yes the very important one.
    There were a few in there....

Thread Information