Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lovely story Ann and may I wish you and your love continued health and happiness

Thank You Marco
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Hi Ann, I got your message on my profile, I will definitely add you, and maybe while you're passing time in the UK, we can chat a bit, and you can tell me all about your vacation there.

As you already know, I'll be taking the same route, and will apply for a visitors visa this year, around August or September. So, I don't think we'll actually get to see each other in the UK this year, but if you go back next year, then we definitely will...coz I'll be living in DEVON as well! My fiance is from Devon and he wants me to check out the place and see it for myself, and at the same time, get to know each other more.

Maybe in the future when we're both married to our significant others, we can meet in Devon, and hang out. My fiance's name is Steve, quite close to your Stephen (but don't worry, they're different guys haha), so keep me posted and I will definitely chat with you soon on YM =)

Lee

Hehehe sounds funny eh!, my partner on there town, he called also Steve.. sure i be back next year Lee, Devon is a tourist location, its very nice place. my darling had boats, we can tour in dartmouth and cornwall.. ssoon when you are in Devon also. hehehe. Where part in Devon Steve living?

You had a good plan Lee and Steve, visit visa i think, its much easier for you and not complicated, since you are now her fiancee.im sure got visa in the future.

Thank you so much, i will looking forward to chat with you on YM.

Anna
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

What a lovely post. I'm meeting my Lady in Cebu very soon. I hope then I will have a simular story to post!!!! Best Wishes.........

Yes a lovely post indeed!! thank you Stuart!!!

Anyway.. good luck to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Hehehe sounds funny eh!, my partner on there town, he called also Steve.. sure i be back next year Lee, Devon is a tourist location, its very nice place. my darling had boats, we can tour in dartmouth and cornwall.. ssoon when you are in Devon also. hehehe. Where part in Devon Steve living?

You had a good plan Lee and Steve, visit visa i think, its much easier for you and not complicated, since you are now her fiancee.im sure got visa in the future.

Thank you so much, i will looking forward to chat with you on YM.

Anna

Wow that would be confusing, 2 Steves! Hehe, yea Devon seems like a nice place to live in, and I researched a bit about it and my fiance showed me a few pictures of it, and it certainly does look lovely. My Steve lives in Paignton, near a beach...I plan to visit from November-March, then if all goes well, he will come back with me and we'll get married around April.

We would love to hang out with you guys in the future, I'm glad there's someone on here from Devon, that way I won't feel too lonely in England. Do you plan to work in the U.K? Or just be a housewife? What's your plan?

I already added you on YM by the way =D Can't wait to chat with you!

Lee

Lee Paignton is very closer in Kingwear, i be home in kingswear soon. i think only 5 minutes in a bus, is our distance

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    Lee Paignton is very closer in Kingwear, i be home in kingswear soon. i think only 5 minutes in a bus, is our distance
    OMG! I'm so happy we'll be living near each other! Weee! And we're also around the same age! AWESOME! We're gonna get a long great, I feel it already =D

Don't forget to take picture while you're there!

Lee

Yes of course we be enjoy together all couples and same name steve also, hehehe see you on boat soon hehehe. i want to met you my steve.

Ann, you haven't posted on this thread in a while. I know for a fact that you're already in the U.K because we chatted not so long ago.

So any updates?

Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information