Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Fly in a Silver bird heading towards to UK

Today, I am thinking? on my mind? I could not believe " I fly on a silver bird heading towards to UK soon. I could not believe it will be happen, coz i not wish to go to other countries. what i ask to our Almighty " Someday He give me a man who i stay for the rest of my life and Be with him every moment". It seems i destined a man where living miles away from me. hehe

I met Stephen on a Dating site. I do, many dating sites before, but not had lucky. there's a Dating site pop out on my screen, it was an advertisement of the other site. I give a prayer, before i registered i ask, " God i hope on this site there is a man who say to me Hello, and He is the one i am looking for." After registered, in the next morning i open and i read a New Message from Stephen Norvill. I was Happy and very pleased that moment. coz finally someone will say to me Hello.

I don't had Bf's for over 3 years until i met my Stephen. coz i believe God has a right man to prepare for me. i only praying each night and ask again to God " Our Almighty Father i only need one man in my life, if he met me in person. I wish he is my destiny. I don't need a wealthy man all i wanted is man who could real love me and could take care of me when i am ill and accept my daughter".

We chatted for 8 months and after met finally, they had a special love sparkling to each other. When we had together for 21 days. I am very happy, A happiness could not explain. He is very special in my life. I am very blessed and very lucky. God give me a loving, loyal, and caring man, and a very understanding person. I Love You So Much Darling.

Now, My Darling leaving on my country on November 2011. Soon this coming March 28, 2012. I fly in a silver bird heading towards to UK.
    We planned already we made a Celebration.

I know with in my heart. I be happy with him. We always put God a center for us and this leads for a happiness ending. i now started packing my things to bring in UK.

Anna
    Last edited by Ann1984; 24th February 2012 at 07:02. Reason: added word correction the spelling word

best wishes Anna for joining the growing number of filipinas who have travelled here for a new life with the man of their dreams
    malcolm

Thank you very much Malcolm

thats very nice reading pass me a tissue my eyes might leak

very pleased for you, its always nice to hear good news , god bless and i wish you both a wonderful happy future

ride that silver bird

All the very best Ann and Stephen for your life together
    A true love makes life worthwile
    Mick.

@ imagine - i had many tissues here for you, you can choose what you like small or big tissue and by the way thank you so much. i will ride the silver bird soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    All the very best Ann and Stephen for your life together
    A true love makes life worthwile
    Mick.
    Thank you Mick. this is my only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    @ imagine - i had many tissues here for you, you can choose what you like small or big tissue and by the way thank you so much. i will ride the silver bird soon.
    a kitchen paper roll might do

Hehehe.. funny.. ok catch.

Good luck with your migration to the UK Anna

God bless ann..and have a wonderful trip..Hope you enjoy your vacation with your Stephen...Gotchaa!!!

an answered prayer Ann.Goodluck to a new chapter in your life.Remember,there is no happiness like togetherness.All the best.

@ tone - Thank you we are both now excited
    @ Nora - Hehehe.. of course we will be happy.
    @ gladz - Yes, it was answered. thank you for the nice post. gladz.

Today, I am thinking? on my mind? I could not believe " I fly on a silver bird heading towards to UK soon. I could not believe it will be happen, coz i not wish to go to other countries. what i ask to our Almighty " Someday He give me a man who i stay for the rest of my life and Be with him every moment". It seems i destined a man where living miles away from me. hehe

I met Stephen on a Dating site. I do, many dating sites before, but not had lucky. there's a Dating site pop out on my screen, it was an advertisement of the other site. I give a prayer, before i registered i ask, " God i hope on this site there is a man who say to me Hello, and He is the one i am looking for." After registered, in the next morning i open and i read a New Message from Stephen Norvill. I was Happy and very pleased that moment. coz finally someone will say to me Hello.

I don't had Bf's for over 3 years until i met my Stephen. coz i believe God has a right man to prepare for me. i only praying each night and ask again to God " Our Almighty Father i only need one man in my life, if he met me in person. I wish he is my destiny. I don't need a wealthy man all i wanted is man who could real love me and could take care of me when i am ill and accept my daughter".

We chatted for 8 months and after met finally, they had a special love sparkling to each other. When we had together for 21 days. I am very happy, A happiness could not explain. He is very special in my life. I am very blessed and very lucky. God give me a loving, loyal, and caring man, and a very understanding person. I Love You So Much Darling.

Now, My Darling leaving on my country on November 2011. Soon this coming March 28, 2012. I fly in a silver bird heading towards to UK.
    We planned already we made a Celebration.

I know with in my heart. I be happy with him. We always put God a center for us and this leads for a happiness ending. i now started packing my things to bring in UK.

Anna
    That's a very heartwarming, positive and romantic story
    I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    That's a very heartwarming, positive and romantic story
    I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.
    ... what a lovely read! , Anna ... and all the very best to you and Stephen.

Bon voyage ate! Have a safe trip and May the GOD bless you always! Enjoy your stay in UK and don't forget to bring warm clothes

Thank you all for your kind words, my darling will be staying with me for 5 months 2 weeks, so happy,,,,,,, yes I have warned her many times about our climate, I think it will be a shock for her.

BE HAPPY, LIVE THE DREAM,

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen550 View Post
    Thank you all for your kind words, my darling will be staying with me for 5 months 2 weeks, so happy,,,,,,, yes I have warned her many times about our climate, I think it will be a shock for her.

She'll be here during the best time of year IMO
    I love April, May and June. Everything is growing green and fresh.
    Even though it may not be hot I love those typical balmy English days. They're the ones I used to miss so much when I lived abroad.

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Great news for you both! Like Terpe says, she'll be here during some of the best months and see Spring when all the trees, plants and flowers come alive! Hope you have a great time together here in the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    Great news for you both! Like Terpe says, she'll be here during some of the best months and see Spring when all the trees, plants and flowers come alive! Hope you have a great time together here in the UK!
    Thank you, good to see new places and beautiful surroundings, its very adventurous for me, this is my next chapter of my life. a new challenge. together with my Darling, hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen550 View Post

It is a shock initially. But my wife got used to it in about a month or so. She has adapted to the climate amazingly well.

Wow Lastlid that is a good news for your wife, she never been sick there? cause of weather?

wow,, i made the river banks burst with my tears while reading your post! congratulations Ann!

Hi Bruce thank you for reading, i have a tissue for you

Respected Member Eyes O'Donnell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gladz View Post
    an answered prayer Ann.Goodluck to a new chapter in your life.Remember,there is no happiness like togetherness.All the best.
    God is really good and for that great story From this moment another chapter of your life has begun. ... Ann good luck!

Banned
    Wow Lastlid that is a good news for your wife, she never been sick there? cause of weather?
    I think just once she had what we call a "cold" but it lasted for just 2 or 3 days. She has been here 5 months now and has been very well. She still has a tendency to want to leave the apartment as if she is in Boracay but I have to keep reminding her to wear more clothing. One thing she does do is dry her hair thoroughly before she goes out (she has very long hair) as wet hair is a sure way to get a cold in winter here.

Dry skin was a problem at first, but we found out (from the forum here) for her to moisturise daily and that has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes O'Donnell View Post
    God is really good and for that great story From this moment another chapter of your life has begun. ... Ann good luck!
    Yes Eyes, GOD is so good all the time. and thank you, i am very pleased eyes, for your very kind words.
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I think just once she had what we call a "cold" but it lasted for just 2 or 3 days. She has been here 5 months now and has been very well. She still has a tendency to want to leave the apartment as if she is in Boracay but I have to keep reminding her to wear more clothing. One thing she does do is dry her hair thoroughly before she goes out (she has very long hair) as wet hair is a sure way to get a cold in winter here.

Dry skin was a problem at first, but we found out (from the forum here) for her to moisturise daily and that has worked.
    Hello lastlid, for sure i will not cut my long hair also, it helps me to fighting the colds. hair stay dry for me. and i will not forget my RUB ointment this is herbal ointment very nice, my darling always warned me. the weather.
    yes i used Nivea lotion good for skin and moisturized the dry skin.
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Banned
    Hello lastlid, for sure i will not cut my long hair also, it helps me to fighting the colds. hair stay dry for me. and i will not forget my RUB ointment this is herbal ointment very nice, my darling always warned me. the weather.
    yes i used Nivea lotion good for skin and moisturized the dry skin.
    Get him to buy you a warm jacket and some furry boots etc as soon as the plane lands. Dont tell him I told you that.

You can see in our pic, just, my wife is in a red scarf. Get one of them too.

Trusted Member
    May I add my best wishes for you both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information