Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Help - advice please

can any one give me please advice....please please please

i have been sponsoring my mum on her visit visa (6 MO.) ad she had done it twice... she quit her job to help me look after my baby and so i can continue working... on her 1st visit visa, when she finished her visa she went back to the philippines with my baby so i can continue working but i almost go crazy because i cant see my baby,,, my mum felt bad but thats the only thing we can do...then she applied again for visit visa,, and now she is here again in UK with my baby,,, im trying my best to brave for the next time they are going back to the philippines...

does anyone know what visa i can get her for her to stay here in uk longer...

please please can anyone please advice me...
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

there is no other visa Allyn
    and you or your mom shouldn't mention babysitting to immigration people, because they might say, work is work paid or unpaid
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

thank you very much bossing joe blog...
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    thank you very much bossing joe blog...
    Hi allyn! I know how difficult it is to be away from our kids, it feels like hell for me. Anyways, I am not so sure and I don't have enough knowledge about it, u may somehow try to keep on reading the UKBA site about it. I met somebody when I went to VFS who shared something about her sister who is now working in UK. She said for couple of times there sister went to UK for a visit but actually baby sitting their sister's child also. But on her 2nd time the sister came back here in the Phils. with the baby of their sister who is a resident in UK already. The baby stayed here in the Phils for a year with the sister taking care of it then after a year they applied her for a working visa and she was granted since she has been taking care of the baby here in the Phils for a year which is the requirement to be granted a visa. I am not so sure of the exact detail about it maybe u wanna try research more about it. Or maybe u can apply your mum for a settlement visa for family or whichever. Hope it helps u a little, gives u idea on making first step.Take care and God bless

that is true pinay-uk but if i remember correctly the person can not be a family member and also i think that Allyn would have had to live in the phils with the child and 'baby minder' for a year

Allyn depending on what you earn and your parnter earn you might be entitled to claim child care costs if you have ILR. the gov might pay upto 75% of the costs. we've used a childminder for years.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    can any one give me please advice....please please please

i have been sponsoring my mum on her visit visa (6 MO.) ad she had done it twice... she quit her job to help me look after my baby and so i can continue working... on her 1st visit visa, when she finished her visa she went back to the philippines with my baby so i can continue working but i almost go crazy because i cant see my baby,,, my mum felt bad but thats the only thing we can do...then she applied again for visit visa,, and now she is here again in UK with my baby,,, im trying my best to brave for the next time they are going back to the philippines...

does anyone know what visa i can get her for her to stay here in uk longer...

please please can anyone please advice me...
    Oh so sad, i know that we Filipina's really much close to our mothers specially when we have our babies and we trust them to nurture our babies when we are not home i hope you could find a better solution. I will pray for you, your baby and your mother to have a much better solution than that...... You can do it ..... God bless ...

hi allyn!! why not apply for a settlement visa for your mum??
    check this link if shes qualified here:
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...rly-dependent/
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

hi allyn,

yup ive read about elderly settlement,what age is your mum?

godbless
    ..there is one way to true and lasting peace....THAT WAY IS GOD'S WILL

Thread Information