Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Red face Where Did You Meet?

Go on, tell us...

Where and how did you meet your current partner / fiance(e) / husband or wife? How long have you been together now?

Excited to read your love stories!

Daks

i met her in that avatar alongside your username...
    so are you gonna send me your email via pm or not..
    dont tell me.... your already taken right

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    your already taken right
    Yes indeed

Come on, I'm sure there are exciting love stories to be read here

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

Hello ,Dakila everyone is asking if you are married,well where did i meet my Sheriel from Leyte,a freind a Filipina here in Cornwall got her to write to me as a penfreind about 12 yrs ago,i visited Philippines in 1998 and again in 99,we married in Leyte then we have been here in uk ever since,how about you ,cos everyone has a story to tell,

I met my husband through tagged.com...lol....March 2008 then we got married Nov. 2010...

I met my fiancee in a dating site "findloveasia.com" after a month of knowing each other through internet he visited me in Cebu! We will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on 24th of Feb<3 weeeeeh xx
    ADAMGRACE

Banned
    We too met on the internet but in March of last year. I visited her in the Philippines in April and June. We were married in June and my wife has been here since 1st October. In between we YM'd or Skyped for hours every day, without fail.

Hi sheriel,

Quote Originally Posted by sheriel View Post
    how about you ,cos everyone has a story to tell,
    I met my other half at my workplace, we have been together since Feb 2010

Keep the stories coming

Daks

Trusted Member
    I first met my girlfriend on Wednesday...here in Manila. A very sweet lady too, as it turns out. ....more of our story to come.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    A very sweet lady too, as it turns out.
    Yes, its good when they turn out to be even better than you imagined.

One thing that surprised me when we first met face to face was how small she was compared to how I saw her on YM and Skype. The webcam seems to have a bit of a fisheye effect and makes people look loads bigger at the other end than they actually are.

BTW I asked my wife one time,while we were Skyping, before she travelled here, who the bloke was in the room with her, it turns out it was her 4 year old nephew

Met my husband in a site feb.14,2008 (both looking for something to pass our time on valentines day)...after a month visited me for few days,then 2 weeks,then 1 month,then few times for 4-6 mos....when my annulment came we decided that its my time to travel to see him....takes a long while for us to be finally married but every moment of that "long while" was worth waiting for.....last valentines day was our 4th anniversary since we met...and it feels like yesterday!!!!

Respected Member
    I met my wife for the first time at a Starbucks in Ortigas! Prior to this, we had been chatting online for a while after being introduced by a mutual friend.

My wife was working in England as a nurse, but was in Manila visiting family. I was in the Philippines for a friend's wedding at the same time, so we decided to meet up.

We continued seeing eachother when we were both back in England and the rest is history!

Daks, we met online through a friend, the relationship grew and grew and i flew BA to Singapore where she was working and spent almost 2 weeks there. Next step was the visa application which had to be made back in Phil and then a one way ticket via Beijing courtesy of Air China in November and now we have booked the wedding for April.
    Give u more info on Sunday, we are looking forward to that !
    Malcolm & Loida

Hello Daks, I met my husband in filinaheart website..started chatting aug6,06...sept 12 became bf and gf...nov 6 he visited me at Cebu...we went to Bukidnon where my parents live ... nov12 he asked a blessings from my parents got engaged...Got married on Civil here in UK, same day of my daybirth...Went to Phil.had church wedding.This is my life story.

hi
    i met my mahal on the asiaeuro site in september of 2008, she made first contact with me and we ended up chatting everyday for most of the day. we finally met in person in september of 2010 and while we where in boracay i ask minie to marry me. i asked her while we where sitting in the church there in boracay. on the 28th of may 2011 we where married in tacolban and we applied for our spouse visa at the begining of jan (still waiting), hopefully we will be together in scotland on 1st april

Respected Member
    Met my husband in one of the football matches in Scandi. Since then he flew every month for 2 years to spend time together. Traveling around Europe in the summer on the cheap lol.
    He's family came for a weekend visit once to meet me.
    Went home to Phils via Cathay Pacific and had a stop over in Heathrow. He managed to meet me in the airport for my next flight to Hongkong. I was crying a river in the airport saying goodbyes.
    4 months later he visited Phils for 3 weeks and meet my family and friends then I moved to UK.
    It was quite a long journey because I was playing hard to get.hahaha

Hi Malcolm,

Quote Originally Posted by malchard888 View Post
    [I]Give u more info on Sunday, we are looking forward to that !
    Malcolm & Loida
    Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys tonight

Daks

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Well, I did a search and added her on Facebook (sometime around Spring/summer 2010) as she seemed very interesting, we had things in common and of corse she looked lovely! She accepted my request , but nothing really happened there, though I would have certainly made some comments on her photos especially when she came to London last April! Anyway, she happened to send me a message on Filipina cupid (formerly Filipina heart) in October 2010 and I said, I think we're already friends on Facebook (I didn't even know she was on the website!)! So we had some looks on each others profiles and had lots to talk about. We first chatted on Yahoo in November 2010 and she came here in April 2011 with her mum and sister for some courses at an art college in London, so of course we met up a few times. We became boyfriend & girlfriend last July and have just met over the last weekend & last night in London and Kent as she stopped over for a week with her mum and sister on the way back from Czech Republic. I'm currently saving to go over there as soon as I can/when the weather is ok to go.

My fiance and I met while playing a game called Runescape. We've known each other for around 3 years, but only became romantic in August of 2011 =)

He visited me in February this year and stayed for almost a month, and everything just fell in to place. Our feelings were confirmed, and on the day he was about to leave, he surprised me with a proposal by the seaside. I'll never forget it!

Lee

Trusted Member
    Aaaaaaah.

Thread Information