Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insomnia

I think Rina went through the same - the time zone and talking was the killer - she ended up sleeping late becaue she needed to know I was ok and still loved her!
    The insomnia she suffered was anxiety and stress and although now pregnant she sleeps all over the place - in fact she is in bed having a nap now.
    We used to talk on the phone and do the naughty stuff on the odd occasion to help her get to sleep, its a tough time and excercise of some kind is always a good idea - make the body tired the mind should follow.

When you get the visa application done a lot of the stress will come off but I am afraid there will always be an edge to the anxiety until you are with your partner.

Sounding by the others words this is a by-product of the "process" and excuse the punn its a bit of a nightmare...

I would certainly echo the others words but I do think excercise is really useful now - and as the anxiety wears when you are heading to the visa app, doing biometrics, waiting for the VFS text message/email your anxiety will be mixed up with excitement.

We have all been through these experiences in one form or another - there is no magic pill but try a few of these tips and see how you get along, at the end of the day (no punn intended) we are here to shoot the breeze with!!

Hope this is a goodnights sleep coming up for you.

Tone

now will ya go to sleep

Thanks tone and imagine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information