Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first time post

Smile first time post

Good day everyone, I thought it was time I entered my first post in here rather than just my fiance making the odd comment. I know u are all so very welcoming and I hope I can provide some worthwhile contribution having recently obtained my fiancee visa and now living in the UK and slowly coping with the cold weather.

Hi welcome to this friendly forum & many congratulations on obtaining your fiance visa

Welcome & enjoy

many thanks for your warm welcome stevie c., God bless

A warm welcome to the friendly forum Ate Loida

Thanks juvijones... nice meeting you here in the forum such a wonderful to see pinays here like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Loidaseminiano View Post
    Thanks juvijones... nice meeting you here in the forum such a wonderful to see pinays here like you.
    too Ate Oh there are a lot of pinays here who will say hi soon

I know how you feel trying to cope with the cold weather . I was in your shoes too. But I'm sure you'll get use to it soon

Cheers

Juvy

Newbie (Restricted Access) Peter's Avatar
    Hi everyone! I'm peter. I'm new here in the forum. I'm engaged to a filipina. I'm planning to get her so that we can get married here in the uk. We stumbled across two problems and we really need your help and advice.
    1st problem= i have applied for a loan, will it be bad for our fiancee visa application? The loan is amounting 2,000pounds and the repayments is 107pounds a month. I have two full time job earning an average 450 - 490pounds a month with my two jobs.
    I don't have other expenses apart from our food when my fiance is here with us.
    2nd problem= i'm living with my mum at the moment. However she is clamming housing benefits . I am wondering will this also affect our fiance application as my mother is claiming a housing benefits?
    But when she's allowed to work here in uk, she has a offer job where i work. My boss gave me a letter stating that she has a interview in the company when she's allowed to work.
    I hope you can help me with my problem. I really want to get my fiance as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Peter xxx

Welcome Loida...wow!! you're already there....brrrrrrrrrrrrr....maginaw dyan ngayon...lol I am also a Filipina married to a Brit man but am still here in the Phil. soon to apply for a spouse visa......take care and hope to hear from you again...

Hello Loida!

Good day everyone, I thought it was time I entered my first post in hererather than just my fiance making the odd comment. I know u are all so very welcoming and I hope I can provide some worthwhile contribution having recently obtained my fiancee visa and now living in the UK and slowly coping with the cold weather.
    Ah ... our reputation precedes us, Loida!

... Good day to you; congratulations on obtaining your visa ... and a welcome to this friendly site, alongside your *fiance.

Btw, who IS *he?

hello and welcome

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm peter. I'm new here in the forum. I'm engaged to a filipina. I'm planing to get her so that we can get married here in the uk. We stabled a crossed two problems and we really need your help and advice.
    1st problem= i have applied for a loan, will it be bad for our fiance visa application? The loan is amounting 2,000pounds and the repayments is 107pounds a month. I have two full time job earning an average 450 - 490pounds a month with my two jobs.
    2nd problem= i'm living with my mum at the moment. However she is clamming housing benefits . I am wondering will this also affect our fiance application as my mother is claiming a housing benefits?
    But when she's allowed to work here in uk, she has a offer job where i work. My boss gave me a letter stating that she has a interview in the company when she's allowed to work.
    I hope you can help me with my problem. I really want to get my fiance as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Peter xxx
    This might not be easy as your salary is likely to be insufficient in the eyes of the ECO and as u are applying for a loan does this mean u have no savings which u can declare to them ?
    Dont know the situation regarding your mothers benefits but that could be tricky too and as u rightly say, your fiancee will not be in a position to work for some considerable time either.
    Also I assume you have both met already as that is a pre requisite of any visa application

Malcolm

hello marie.. thanks for welcoming me here and nice meeting you here hows weather in Phil very hot still??.. and yeah am arrived here end of Nov living now with fiance here in uk, Its very cold here everyday and am sure u will experience it soon when you come here.. Best of luck on your spouse visa application we willl wait to hear the good news. God bless

welcome to the friendly forum Loida,

im english and im not coping with the cold

Good day mr Arthur little and many thanks for welcoming me to this friendly forum., and am proud to tell yah! that my english fiance man is mr Malcolm Harding.. and soon ill be a mrs Harding.. woooohoooo!

hi imagine, wish this is not your name hehe.. joke! lucky your english and not coping with cold weather.,, asian like me hard to cope with am always complaining..weather is bloody cold.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Ah ... our reputation precedes us, Loida!

... Good day to you; congratulations on obtaining your visa ... and a welcome to this friendly site, alongside your *fiance.

Btw, who IS *he?
    its malchard888 Arthur

Hi everyone! I'm peter. I'm new here in the forum. I'm engaged to a filipina. I'm planing to get her so that we can get married here in the uk. We stumbled across two problems and we really need your help and advice.
    Peter ...

1st problem= i have applied for a loan, will it be bad for our fiance visa application? The loan is amounting 2,000pounds and the repayments is 107pounds a month. I have two full time job earning an average 450 - 490pounds a month with my two jobs.
    2nd problem= i'm living with my mum at the moment. However she is claiming housing benefits . I am wondering will this also affect our fiance application as my mother is claiming a housing benefits?
    There's no doubt that things ARE getting that bit tougher for people wishing to *bring their non~European partners here - due to the expectation that the Government will impose minimum income thresholds for *this purpose in April.

Having said that, the Government is equally prepared to recognise initiative. You're a young man who's clearly determined to "stand on your own two feet" ... one of your employers is evidently sufficiently satisfied with your standard of workmanship to the extent of being willing to offer your future wife a job interview whenever she becomes eligible ... you've applied for a housing loan - on which your mother's financial position need have no bearing - since, when the time comes, you will be the sponsor on behalf of your fiancee ...

... all points in your favour !!!

Hi Loida , welcome to the forum and i am nearly 6 months here ... and yes, its so cold to live in this country but we don't have any choice , at night time i put warm water bottle in bed and i feel not so cold ... maybe you can make it too , so that you feel better ...

Hi mickmyrna thanks for welcoming me and nice meeting you here in the friendly forum with cold weather no choice but to live in the cold hehe its a british weather i can say..anyways, i should try that warm water tonight! thanks so much have and a nice day

Hi Loidaseminiano,

Good day everyone, I thought it was time I entered my first post in here
    Nice to meet you here Are you from Uxbridge?

Daks

Hi Dakila.. nice meeting u too. Yes am living in uxbridge.. and you??

i have applied for a loan, will it be bad for our fiancee visa application? The loan is amounting 2,000pounds and the repayments is 107pounds a month.
    ... oh heck ... on reflection, the loan you to which you refer ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

... you've applied for a housing loan ...
    ... it has since occurred to me [in hindsight] that the amounts you've quoted cannot possibly be in connection with a housing loan after all. And so, securing even a small(ish) loan for any other purpose, does put rather a different perspective on your situation. I mention this because, generally, applicants' sponsors are required to show savings of (say, upwards of £2k) as an indicator that they can *support a partner financially ... and borrowing money that is not going to be used towards mortgage repayments might be seen to create difficulties in managing to meet *such an obligation.

However, you'll be relieved to learn we have a number of extremely knowledgeable members - all of whom are more than willing to "pool their resources" in order to provide the best possible answers - one being ANOTHER Peter (forum name, Terpe). He will be pleased to offer you the benefit of his wide experience.

Hi Loidaseminiano,

Yes am living in uxbridge.. and you??
    Yes, I live in Uxbridge / Hillingdon too. Let me know if you fancy meeting up .

Daks

Good day mr Arthur little and many thanks for welcoming me to this friendly forum., and am proud to tell yah! that my english fiance man is mr Malcolm Harding.. and soon ill be a mrs Harding.. woooohoooo!
    Aha ... Malcolm, yes ...

Quote Originally Posted by malchard888 View Post
    its malchard888 Arthur
    ... now I see the connection.

Hi Daks, thanks for reply im sure yes i would love to meet ya, do u have facebook accnt if yes and try to add me Loida Seminiano or try to sent me a private message here and we exchange a phone numbers.. cheers

Good day everyone, I thought it was time I entered my first post in here rather than just my fiance making the odd comment. I know u are all so very welcoming and I hope I can provide some worthwhile contribution having recently obtained my fiancee visa and now living in the UK and slowly coping with the cold weather.
    Hello there, welcome here to the forum.

It's always interesting to hear the feelings and experiences of those who are new to UK.
    I'm sure there are many things you can share that will help all the newly arrived members.

Newbie (Restricted Access) Peter's Avatar
    HI Arthur Little. I MEET MY FIANCE ALREADY 2 TIMES LAST 2010. MY MOTHER DOESN'T WANT ME TO MOVE OUT AS SHE IS OLD AND LONELY. AS MY SISTER MOVED OUT LAST YEAR WITH HER FIANCE. MY MOTHER WROTE A LETTER EXPLAINING ABOUT ME AND FIANCE STAYING IN OUR HOUSE WITH MY MOTHER. I DON'T PAY ANY HOUSE BILLS BUT AS MY MOTHER KNOWS THAT I'M SENDING ALL MY SALARY TO MY FIANCE IN THE PHILIPPINES TO SUPPORT HER. BUT WHEN MY FIANCE IS HERE WE WILL GOING TO GIVE MY MOTHER SOME MONEY. MY MOTHER APPLIED FOR HOUSING BENEFITS. SHE IS PAYING 44POUNDS A MONTH AND THE HOUSING BENEFITS PAYS THE REMAINING PART OF THE RENT. ABOUT MY LOAN. I APPLIED FOR A LOAN TO FOR MY FIANCE VISA, HER PLANE TICKET AND WEDDING. I WILL PAY THE LOAN WITH THE HELP OF MY MOTHER TOO.

Hi Loida,

do u have facebook accnt if yes and try to add me Loida Seminiano or try to sent me a private message here and we exchange a phone numbers.. cheers
    I have added you now and look forward to meet you soon. I know a Filipino store nearby if you need anything .

Regards,
    Daks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information