Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trusted Member
    50 views ... and not one reply Health should be a priority to every member. How our money is spent individually or on our behalf by the UK and Philippines governments should also concern us.
    This is an information forum. I benefit from it and contribute in return. Many members have told me - in confidence - of health concerns. What I say in public is accurate to the best of my knowledge. If it goes unchallenged and mostly unread there's nothing more I can do.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Hi Doc! Thanks for all your contributions regarding health issues. We really appreciate it. Just don't take offense if most won't reply to your posts. As you have said, most take health for granted or just don't have any idea what response they should give. The fact that lots read it even without responding means you've already conveyed the message. Thanks again!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Over the last 3 months I have realised just what we do take for granted here in the Uk. The emergency birth of my son, the time he spent in the incubator and my wife's operation all cost me more than I would care to count up. I paid because my wife never had PhilHealth, which in reality only covers about 25% of the cost of the treatment.
    Not only have I spent to care for my wife and baby son to make sure they return to full health, but I also paid for my mother-in-law to have ultra-sound for a painful kindey stone problem.

I have no answer to the problems I saw in the hospitals in Phils. We all know of the massive corruption that smothers every Phils government department, but unless you have money ..... quite simply.... you will die.

While in Phils, i went to my wife's cousin's funeral. She was 32 and leaves one son (no father) She had stomach pains for several weeks, but was either too scared or wasnt able to pay for a doctor. Shouldn't it be a human right to seek free medical advice and have treatment?

We are lucky here in the Uk. Of course we pay for the service and always moan about it, but our country will not let us die in vain and before we need to.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Thread Information