Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

need help in applying spouse visa..

Hi! everyone, I'm new here and I need help for those who knows what are the requirements in applying spouse visa, I'm just married last Jan. 3 2012 and my husband, we met personally last march 28, 2011 and my husband visit me twice already the last when we got married. My husband wants to apply personally here in Philippines together with me .What are requirements that we need to submit. thank you looking forward to hear you guys for your help....

I'm assuming that you are Filipina, and your husband is British ?

My husband wants to apply personally here in Philippines together with me... not sure what you're trying to say here, but if you are Filipina, then you have no option but to apply in the Philippines.
    He doesn't have to be there for you to apply.... you just submit the forms & docs... then sit back and wait.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Quote Originally Posted by sarahheller View Post
    Hi! everyone, I'm new here and I need help for those who knows what are the requirements in applying spouse visa, I'm just married last Jan. 3 2012 and my husband, we met personally last march 28, 2011 and my husband visit me twice already the last when we got married. My husband wants to apply personally here in Philippines together with me .What are requirements that we need to submit. thank you looking forward to hear you guys for your help....
    Hi there sarahheller and welcome to the forum

The UKBA page specifically for Spouse's and Civil Partners is here

It's well worth taking a look and checking out the links provided.

As a next step see the UKBA information at How do we apply for a UK Spouse Visa (in the Philippines)?

Finally, the UKBA recommend that you read their Information Guide.
    They suggest it can "help you decide which documents may be useful in supporting the statements that you have made on your visa application form (VAF)."

And of course it makes a handy checklist.

Once you've understood the basics of the process you'll be in a much better position to ask specifc questions about your own situation.

Banned
    A UK spouse visa allows a person with settled status in Great Britain to bring their spouse to join them in the Country. The applicant will be able to seek and take up employment in the United Kingdom as soon as the document is granted without the need to arrange a UK work permit.

Thank you guys for the information,,, tight now I have to change my status to get my new passport then I will wait till I give birth to our baby, I'm 3months pregnant now, and my doctor wont allow me to travel because of my condition so i just wait till I give birth then I will process my docs....

God bless

Thread Information