Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: chat logs etc

chat logs etc

hi all,my question is this,ive been with liezel for over 3 years,ive lived in the phils with her for 18 months an visited her 5 times in total,,i have lost all my chat logs,yahoo skype etc,and have only a few emails from when we met mayde 6 to now all dated from june 2009 until jan 2012,also i use lebara sim card and have no records of calling her even though we speak 2 times a day,will the lack of chat logs,phone bills hinder my application for her visa,thanks for taking the time to read,

you've got your passport , have you kept any hotel bills, other bills and any other receipts? you must have photos taken over the last 3yrs, piity you didnt stay for 24months instead of 18, might have been able to apply for an Unmarried partner visa.

just explain everything, as you have here in your letter of support
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    The emails should be fine. Exchange a couple of snail mail letters too if you can.

Try to find some photos with dates on them, old plane tickets, receipts from the Phils etc.

I can't see you having much of a problem with that background to the relationship.

People seem to be getting visas with far more tenuous links, and only brief encounters with their Spouse/Fiancee to be.

what happened to lose your yahoo chat logs ?

not to sure what happened,,firstly i bought a new laptop,,then i upgraded to the latest version of yahoo messenger,,when i went into conversation history there was nothing there but the conversation from that day,tried everything to get them back but to no avail

yea i have kept the hotel receipts all the flight tickets and also the internal flights for us both in the phils,have many pictures but unfortunatley they arent dated although in sipalay there is a few british guys who could write me a letter of support an also the mayor who likes his rum could do the same for me thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by jayzel View Post
    not to sure what happened,,firstly i bought a new laptop,,then i upgraded to the latest version of yahoo messenger,,when i went into conversation history there was nothing there but the conversation from that day,tried everything to get them back but to no avail
    updated versions of yahoo store the chat log online rather than on your computor, if you still have your old lap top with old ym, maybe you can check for message archive

Thread Information