Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Hi new member Adam here, just introduce myself and translation plz :)

Hi all, I'm Adam 27 from the uk. I work in the middle east and I'm currently seeing a filipino girl in dubai.

Its great she is a wonderful woman,
    I'm just not 100% sure if I'm the only guy she is seeing, she once told me that a lot of girls here have a western boyfriend to take them out and buy them things and filipino boyfriend that they are serious about, she told me shes not one of them but the idea is really offensive to me that she could just be using me.

She left her facebook open one day on a message from a guy, I took a picture of it and did my best to translate it but I think a lot of it is slang, what I did translate sounded like flirting, could anyone here help a guy out? :

Guy:
    ah ok
    ano naman kinekwento mo sa kanya about me?
    lol

Girl:
    wala na batch kita loko
    nkkta nya kase pics nyo
    ng mga batch natin

Guy:
    ah ok
    so ako daw pinaka pogi?
    hahahha

Girl:
    Oo na ikaw na pogi lol

Thanks in advance

Newbie (Restricted Access) sheisheicutee's Avatar
    Hi

I will try to translate this :

Guy:
    Ok, what did you tell him about me? lol

Girl: Nothing, We're batchmates, he can see the pictures of our batch

Guy: Ah Ok, so am i the most handsome?

Girl: Yes, you are ... the handsome lol

Hello!Adam welcome!I wil try to translate to you about they're conversation.

The guy is asking the girl what did she mention about him. and the girl reply and says:I just mentioned that you are my batch mate and he see your pics together with our batchmate..and the guys says:ah ok so am I the handsome one(the guy asking the girl)and the guy laughed..and again the girl reply:Yes you are the handsome and she laughed..

hello welcome to this forum...................I think there's nothing wrong with the conversation its just a chit chat for being school batchmate lol..............They're talking waht you are saying about him and asked the girl about the group pic that you saw.....he just asked if you said that he is the most handsome among the group........and the girl just accepted what he said and then laugh................on my conclusion maybe they are bestfriend ....just be honest to her and asked if she really loves you.......good luck and wishing you happiness

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Thanks for the replys everyone I really appreciate it. Tagalog is such a hard language lol.

As for it being nothing I'm not so sure, when she says batch mates she means people she works with. These two work together at the same place. The fact that he asked "what did you tell him about me" makes me think they used to be an item... Not a big deal as long as it ended before we starting going out.

any chance someone could translate this also before I talk to her :

Guy:
    pssst san ka nanaman hahahaa

Guy:
    ahhhhh
    hnd ka pumunta party
    sayang naman

Girl:
    ayaw nya na wala sya
    gusto nya kasama sya kahit antay lng sta sa bar

Guy:
    wow
    hehehehe

Girl:
    oo
    sweet nmn

musta na?

thanks

here it is:...

Guy: pssstttttttt...where are you ?...ha ha ha

Guy : ahhhh... have you not came to the party.....why?

Girl: he don't want me to go without him...even he will just wait at the bar...

Guy: wow...

Girl: yes....sweet he is
    how are you?

Trusted Member
    Hi Adam, and welcome to the forum.

My advice to you is that if you have these kind of doubts about the lady (whether they turn out to have been justified or not) is to limit your relationship to friendship only, or move on.

This is not a good start, I think you'll agree.

There are lots and lots of sweet and faithful Filipinas, but equally....as with men, plenty who will play the field.

Let your level of TRUST be the guide in ANY relationship.

welcome to forum you already have doubt about this girl it is not good once no trust its time to move on or stay friends and see how it goes with me and my fiancee we both have access to passwords to email facebook so no secrets good luck

Hello Adam, and welcome here to the forum.

You're 27 years old and working far from home. You should already by now have plenty of self-confidence in your thinking and in your instinct.

There's no way to build a good relationship without openness and trust.
    Right now it seems you have nothing but doubts. These doubts will eat away at you.
    You surely don't know enough about her just now to make any major decisions for the future.

Your best plan is to talk very openly and very directly with this lady, not just about this specific concern but also about her life, her family, her aspirations and her outlook to life. See how you feel.
    Try to discover what's in her heart and mind. Learn about the circumstances that caused her to become an OFW.

In my view it's not a good foundation for a serious shared relationship just yet.
    Be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by adam1982 View Post
    Hi all, I'm Adam 27 from the uk. I work in the middle east and I'm currently seeing a filipino girl in dubai.
    Adam ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1982 View Post
    Its great she is a wonderfull woman
    IS she, though? I have my doubts ... based on what you've told us about her in the undernoted paragraphs. Despite scarcely being able to unscramble the "small talk" myself ... I've read enough of others' translations and comments to believe she COULD be a flirtatious young woman who's (dare one say?) "stringing you along". I'd like to think I'm wrong but ...

... somehow, my gut feeliing tells me she's unlikely to be your Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1982 View Post
    I'm just not 100% sure if I'm the only guy she is seeing, she once told me that a lot of girls here have a western boyfriend to take them out and buy them things and filipino boyfriend that they are serious about, she told me shes not one of them but the idea is really offensive to me that she could just be using me.

She left her facebook open one day on a message from a guy, I took a picture of it and did my best to translate it but I think a lot of it is slang, what I did translate sounded like flirting, could anyone here help a guy out? :

Guy:
    ah ok
    ano naman kinekwento mo sa kanya about me?
    lol

Girl:
    wala na batch kita loko
    nkkta nya kase pics nyo
    ng mga batch natin

Guy:
    ah ok
    so ako daw pinaka pogi?
    hahahha

Girl:
    Oo na ikaw na pogi lol

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by adam1982 View Post

Its great she is a wonderful woman,
    Hi Adam

Welcome to the forum.

I do wonder whether this girl views your relationship in the same way that you do and I would suggest that you openly discuss your thoughts and feelings with her. It appears that your gut instincts are telling you not to trust this girl and from what I have read so far, I don’t blame you but you really ought to discuss it further. If you value your future happiness please don’t ignore your instincts, after all, there is no smoke without fire and this issue will eat away at you until it is finally resolved.

Best of luck
    Rosie

Welcome to the forum Adam...

For me, by the looks of it, this girl seems to be open for other relationship possibilities. Cheeky conversation like this could mean something else, me thinks. Never disregard instincts... Just make sure you are open to her about the status of your relationship and where are your standing now.
    >>--DonahMichael-->>

Quote Originally Posted by sheisheicutee View Post
    Hi

I will try to translate this :

Guy:
    Ok, what did you tell him about me? lol

Girl: Nothing, We're batchmates, he can see the pictures of our batch

Guy: Ah Ok, so am i the most handsome?

Girl: Yes, you are ... the handsome lol
    for the translation ... are you going to introduce yourself officially?

Thread Information