Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Lightbulb Spouse Visa Application!!!

hi everyone!!!

I just wonder if there is somebody or just anybody who applied for a " Spouse Visa " and had been granted between December 2011 up to now January2012 or to say the latest one to had their visas....

Specially those who aren't working ( WIFE ) of a British citizen... " Husbands working ofcourse " heheh lol

I guess it would really be a big Help for us in here, if you could post the " LIST OF DOCUMENTS " that you have submitted for you to be able to have your spouse visa granted... And plus tips and advices would be great!
    "So we could also check our own documents on hand if there is anything missing before submitting our documents..."

Though i am aware that there are some who had their documents listed already in here...
    but that was way back years ago and the situation might be different...

Thank You in Advance and really hope for great responses...

docs support

sup-docs-settlement.pdfhope this works if not go on ukba look up supporting docs settlement

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    sup-docs-settlement.pdfhope this works if not go on ukba look up supporting docs settlement
    thanks Hawk but i guess loads of us already know that link ;')
    its just about a personal experience of those who had already had their spouse visas few months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by lykayu01 View Post
    thanks Hawk but i guess loads of us already know that link ;')
    its just about a personal experience of those who had already had their spouse visas few months ago...
    Hey, lykayu01
    Here's a recent link that might help

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    hi TERPE!!! thanks actually i have already read that by ate ann barnett but the problem is it is bit different on my situation as i dont work and i dont have family business or so... thats why documents might have a bit difference...thats why i am really hoping that there could be someone who applied spouse visa who has the same situation as mine now so it will be helpful on my upcoming application hopefully ;')
    thank u so much!!!!!

hi TERPE!!! thanks actually i have already read that by ate ann barnett but the problem is it is bit different on my situation as i dont work and i dont have family business or so... thats why documents might have a bit difference...thats why i am really hoping that there could be someone who applied spouse visa who has the same situation as mine now so it will be helpful on my upcoming application hopefully ;')
    thank u so much!!!!!
    As you may realise the specific document 'pack' submitted is always going to be slightly different from case to case.

hi lyka it doesn't matter if you are working or not as long as your husband will capable to support you.
    i don't have work either...

Here's the list i attached in my application

1. 2 photos of you and 1 of you husband
    2. previous and latest passport
    3. english cert approved by UKBA
    4. marriage contract (i attached my birth cert and cenomar, if you and your husaband was married before your annulment paper and husband divorced papaer) attached also our wedding pictures just in case.

this produced from my husband..

5. latest of bank statement(6)
    6. payslips(6)
    7. bills( telephone, water, etc)

me and my husband both signed the flr form

hope this will help you..

Banned
    As you probably know, my list is on an earlier thread. It was only back in September that we applied and I don't think much has changed at all since then. As Leolady says, it doesnt matter very much if you work or dont work as they look at the husbands financial status first and foremost.

Like you, my wife did not work and only received an income from me each week, which she stated on her online application form.

Maybe you could list what you have already and then we can maybe see if you have anything missing?

Banned
    As you probably know, my list is on an earlier thread. It was only back in September that we applied and I don't think much has changed at all since then. As Leolady says, it doesnt matter very much if you work or dont work as they look at the husbands financial status first and foremost.

Like you, my wife did not work and only received an income from me each week, which she stated on her online application form.

Maybe you could list what you have already and then others can maybe see if you have anything missing? Possibly an easier way of finding out if you have everything or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

Maybe you could list what you have already and then others can maybe see if you have anything missing? Possibly an easier way of finding out if you have everything or not.
    thanks lastlid really u had posted a list of docs u and your wife submitted ??? can i have the link???
    thank u so much for always helping me sort out things

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLady View Post
    hi lyka it doesn't matter if you are working or not as long as your husband will capable to support you.
    i don't have work either...

Here's the list i attached in my application

1. 2 photos of you and 1 of you husband
    2. previous and latest passport
    3. english cert approved by UKBA
    4. marriage contract (i attached my birth cert and cenomar, if you and your husaband was married before your annulment paper and husband divorced papaer) attached also our wedding pictures just in case.

this produced from my husband..

5. latest of bank statement(6)
    6. payslips(6)
    7. bills( telephone, water, etc)

me and my husband both signed the flr form

hope this will help you..
    hi Leolady thank u so much!!!!!

but Leo lady what do u mean 2 photos of me and 1 from my husband??? id pic???

Banned
    This was part of the posting that is relevant to your question....mine was just a rough summary of some of the key things that wern't and were submitted.

Observations...some of the things that we did and didnt submit...rough summary:

a] Only submitted ordinary photocopy of my passport but submitted my original copy of my bith certificate - evidently this is perfectly okay as an alternative.

b] Didnt submit P60 but did submit 7 months payslips and 6 months bank statements (both current and savings account) plus letter from employer.

c] Submitted a lot of receipts for various costs in Phils....wedding cake...wedding ceremony. wedding reception receipts..internal flights aswell as flights to and from Phils.....hotel receipts etc etc and moneygram receipts

d] Samples of emails, Yahoo Messenger (one per week) and Skype logs and 1 recent itemised phone log / bill

e] 46 photos of myself and wife together with and without her friends and relatives spanning two visits to Phils

f] A 2 page summary of our time together, places we visited etc. (Sponsors letter - I made this a good one to ensure that the ECO could see that our relationship and marriage was genuine)

g] Landlord Letter and tenancy agreement

h] Things we didnt submit included my cv, my degree certificate, her degree certificate, notarised copy of my passport.

There are a few things missing from my list as the intention was to highlight some of the key points. We didn't submit any cards of any kind.

Because I had found out about the need to keep receipts, when I went to the Philippines in April and June I kept receipts for absolutely everything, including flight ticket stubbs for both of us, hotel receipts, wedding reception and cake receipts, UK Embassy receipts for local CNI etc etc and submitted them as part of the application.

Everything we submitted was original, apart from the unnotarised copy of my passport and some notarised / authenticated copies of bank statements.

We also submitted the ELT Annexe form, which rarely gets a mention on here, which makes me wonder if it is crucial or not. But in truth it is such a simple form that it is no problem to fill it out and submit it. It seems to be an afterthought type form that has been designed as a "bolt on" to the main online application form since the advent of the ELT requirement - hence the term annexe in its title. It is also quite possible that it is no longer a requirement ....

Banned
    Reading Leoladys post it looks like she is referring to FLR?

My wife had to submit some passport pics as part of her Spouse visa application. I cant remember how many, something like 2 or 3. I don't recall her submitting any passport pics of me.

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Reading Leoladys post it looks like she is referring to FLR?

My wife had to submit some passport pics as part of her Spouse visa application. I cant remember how many, something like 2 or 3. I don't recall her submitting any passport pics of me.
    thank u so very very much Lastlid!!!really a great help and to clear out some of my queries...

yes lyka that is ID pictures, are you applying from the PHil? if so. attach the receipt from where you husband sending you a money like WU this prove also that you supported from your husband..

Good Luck..

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLady View Post

yes lyka that is ID pictures, are you applying from the PHil? if so. attach the receipt from where you husband sending you a money like WU this prove also that you supported from your husband..

Good Luck..
    yes i have remittances receipts....
    im applying from Philippines for spouse visa / settlement....

Thread Information