Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    The guy has a point. I know people who have been taken to the cleaners by their ex's. I'm also wondering just how much experience LM has in Thailand, as many things he says ring EXTREMELY true of certain resorts over there. My experience is from a relationship I had with a thai girl, I got to know somewhat of how their minds work regarding foreign male tourists................think barracuda.

Now I can't really say much about Filipenas. What I do know, is that there is a different mindset to Thais (To generalise). Put another way, if you google for Filipena ripped me off, you get some websites. Put Thai girl rip me off, and the internet lights up!
    Not saying both don't rip off, of course they do, however there is definitely a different mindset if we take an average.
    One example, and something which is not well known - Thais really don't like to leave Thailand.

This is obviously not to say they don't indulge in ripping off.............and it certainly depends which resorts/cities you go to. Could also be due to Phils not being a place many go for holidays.
    I never got over the number of men who left their brains in America/UK/Australia, and decided that the pros............sorry............bargirl he had met really loved him, and if he would send her some money every month, then she would go home and be a good girl.

I am not alone in knowing men who were ripped off for a lot of money, and there have been instances where it reached the millions.

I could detail the scams they got up to. The properties they got their tame farang to build, oh and I earned plenty of brownie points helping them translate the texts and e-mails sent from their sponsors..........all 2, 3.............5 of them!

Well maybe this is a total irrelevance to the thread. Maybe everyone is aware that if they wanted to find a girlfriend in England, the last place they would go is the red light district, so why the hell do they do the same in SE Asia!

Location is all, background is all. Just like if you are from an aspirational family, it's unlikely you would settle with the daughter of a drug taking Stella drinking dosser, it's the same anywhere else.

And unfortunately, yes I've heard of the grapevine of friends they make in the UK, giving all sorts of advice.

In the end, we make our choices based on sound decisions. If something just doesn't seem right - then odds on it ISN'T.
    Things are not so different in the philippines

"sweetheart" gets the guy to buy a lot and then to build a house on it and then she moves her relatives in......the poor guy thought the house was going to be for him and his sweetheart only

I certainly am not a troll...With over 2000 posts posts to my credit im sure i would of been banned by now if i was a troll

Your views & comments are very narrow minded the comments you make regarding to filipina women who as you say cheat,Scam, money grabbers is imo a very very small percentage. i suspect you were dumped by a nice Filipina due to your lack of respect & personality so therefore you see fit to disrespect all Filipinos.

What were your motives when you joined this forum to upset & anger as many members as you can if so then you have been sucessfull so don't you think it is time to bog off & annoy another forum

AN HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    I am not going anywhere so get use to it and i dont care if you like me or not

my posts reflect what i have seen and know and i think you are the one who needs to come out of your own little dreamworld

you accuse me of being a troll and then post a troll message yourself
    People here are not in their own little dreamworld like what you say...They've been very practical with everything ever since...we all know what you keep on pointing out in this forum...it has been discussed ever since this forum started and most have been very aware of all these problems in having a relationship with a Filipina unprepared..the problem with you is you keep on insulting these people with the "knowledge" you know and you keep on going on and on and on and on and on...and you don't seem to have an open mind about Filipinos itself and all you can see are just the negative sides and tarnishing us all with the same brush! As a Filipina, we all know about it and most of the time, we're the ones who always remind the guys here, especially the new ones who don't have any clue, about the problems they may encounter. So stop insulting everyone here and people here are not dumb! We don't need someone like you to inform us of what you know because we know it already.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie c View Post
    I certainly am not a troll...With over 2000 posts posts to my credit im sure i would of been banned by now if i was a troll

Your views & comments are very narrow minded the comments you make regarding to filipina women who as you say cheat,Scam, money grabbers is imo a very very small percentage. i suspect you were dumped by a nice Filipina due to your lack of respect & personality so therefore you see fit to disrespect all Filipinos.

What were your motives when you joined this forum to upset & anger as many members as you can if so then you have been sucessfull so don't you think it is time to bog off & annoy another forum
    small % now you are making me laugh

You seem to be oblivious to what is actually going on and you cant even respect another members views

I dont expect you to agree with my posts but my posts are based on facts not fiction

small % now you are making me laugh

You seem to be oblivious to what is actually going on and you cant even respect another members views

I dont expect you to agree with my posts but my posts are based on facts not fiction
    Facts my

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    People here are not in their own little dreamworld like what you say...They've been very practical with everything ever since...we all know what you keep on pointing out in this forum...it has been discussed ever since this forum started and most have been very aware of all these problems in having a relationship with a Filipina unprepared..the problem with you is you keep on insulting these people with the "knowledge" you know and you keep on going on and on and on and on and on...and you don't seem to have an open mind about Filipinos itself and all you can see are just the negative sides and tarnishing us all with the same brush! As a Filipina, we all know about it and most of the time, we're the ones who always remind the guys here, especially the new ones who don't have any clue, about the problems they may encounter. So stop insulting everyone here and people here are not dumb! We don't need someone like you to inform us of what you know because we know it already.
    You might know it but why do you assume everyone else does

I am sure some other people reading this forum would welcome an alternative view

Not all guys are aware of these pitfalls and someone needs to point them out

You seem to want to silence me for just posting what i have found out and know

sorry but this issue is certainly "the elephant inside the room" and i make no apologies for posting about it

Trusted Member
    Thanks Rayna.

Well said.

I am sure some other people reading this forum would welcome an alternative view

sorry but this issue is certainly "the elephant inside the room" and i make no apologies for posting about it
    Why can't you post something kind & positive about filipinos?
    Jealousy,regret, little minded,rejection springs to mind

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

We have people here in the forum better than you to say it without insulting all of us here..we don't need an arrogant like you here..you're attitude towards the members here who have found the love of their life by calling them "fools", "have their own dreamworld", and insinuating them that their wives or girlfriends or fiancees and their families just want all their money, are so insulting. You don't know any of them. Not all Filipinas are the ones like you've met! Like I told you, we know the negative sides and we don't condone it here..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

i've been on this forum for nearly 6yrs, married to a filipina for nearly 10yrs, the number of people that have come and gone in those 6yrs, must be 100's that i know got married and got a settlement visa, i know of only a small number (less than 10) where the marriage ended for what ever reason, of course not everyone will come on here and post about their marriage ending, but 1/3 of marriages in the UK ends in divorce, i'm sure those married to a Filipina's have just a successful marriage than those marred to British women .
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

it has been discussed ever since this forum started and most have been very aware of all these problems in having a relationship with a Filipina unprepared.. we're the ones who always remind the guys here, about the problems they may encounter. We don't need someone like you to inform us of what you know because we know it already.

You might know it but why do you assume everyone else does?

... ! So now, you know! ... that's an END to it!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i've been on this forum for nearly 6yrs, married to a filipina for nearly 10yrs, the number of people that have come and gone in those 6yrs, must be 100's that i know got married and got a settlement visa, i know of only a small number (less than 10) where the marriage ended for what ever reason, of course not everyone will come on here and post about their marriage ending, but 1/3 of marriages in the UK ends in divorce, i'm sure those married to a Filipina's have just a successful marriage than those marred to British women .
    I was married to a Filipina for 15 years and the reasons for the marriage ending were as much my fault as hers.

We still considerably outlasted the average for UK marriages and remain on speaking terms.

arrogant
    Hey, there's an ... 'R O Gant' might be a more appropriate username for this guy than 'London Manila'!

Could this be arranged?

I refer you to post 310 of this thread and you have already reported me for that post

seems you never change !
    I never reported you! What would I want to do that for? You just need a bit more rope and you will hang yourself.

look lads and lasses, we all have a opinion, some dont like what is said and some relish on the coments, i have been married before so i can coment on this fact, people cheat who ever they are, white, asian, any colour you can think of or nationality, but to put my facts forward i have never cheated, quite a few of my old friends have divorced, my old white friends and its cost the men and women, thousand, houses and so on, so what is the differance you are trying to say london- manila, it does seem you are the one who is listerning to two many people, no one is asking you to share your life with others or asking you for anything, maybe a little advice thats all, there are lots on here that have great advice for new members and old members too, weather its what they want to hear or not, it does seem that you are so negative on those who are involved with filipinos, you dont know what you are missing

Banned
    What a saga this thread has turned out to be......WOW

saga, thats insurance aint it, its a funny old world and some people, well onwards and upwards they say

Banned
    If you cant get a square peg into a round hole then get a bigger mallet!

Trusted Member
    Yep.....Saga just refuse to take me off their blinkin mailing list....cheeky s.

I see their junk mail as being a personal insult.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Thanks Rayna.

Well said.
    You and andy222 make a great team

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie c View Post
    Why can't you post something kind & positive about filipinos?
    Jealousy,regret, little minded,rejection springs to mind
    Actually i quite like the philippines and pinoy people as well

From my travels in and around south east asia i have found the people of the philippines to be great people hard working and with a great attitude

I visit the philippines around 4 times a year on average and will continue to do so

Respected Member
    We have people here in the forum better than you to say it without insulting all of us here..we don't need an arrogant like you here..you're attitude towards the members here who have found the love of their life by calling them "fools", "have their own dreamworld", and insinuating them that their wives or girlfriends or fiancees and their families just want all their money, are so insulting. You don't know any of them. Not all Filipinas are the ones like you've met! Like I told you, we know the negative sides and we don't condone it here..
    I must say i find your personnel attacks on me a bit ott to say the least

I posted what i have found seen and know about on my regular trips to the philippines

I never ever stated that all the people in the philippines behave in the same way

You only want positive posts along the lines of "we are all so loved up and so happy"

I use to read this forum as a guest and always thought it was very one sided when in came to relationships

i know something about this subject and i just posted my honest views but it does seem a lot of you just cant take it

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hey, there's an ... 'R O Gant' might be a more appropriate username for this guy than 'London Manila'!

Could this be arranged?
    the grinch seems to come to my mind whenever i read London Manila whinge and whine,

The Grinch is green and very mean. When he is bad, He makes people sad. His heart is too small. He is the grumpiest of all.

Thread Information