Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online jobs

Online jobs

Guys do you know any other online job sites in the net except for oDesk and Elance? ... I want to start online jobs, im starting blogging but not yet finished the website, can you suggest other sites.... Thanx

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Boss Keith, will probably know a fair bit about this.

Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post
    Thanx South-east boy

Hi ...... you don't state where you wish to be located whilst doing this work and I don't know of any specific agencies that solely focus on On-line work, but you may find some adverts in the regular recruitment agency websites.

www.monster.co.uk is one of the largest web-based recruitment agencies in the UK and I notice from putting in a search that they are advertising for an Online Copywriter in Manchester.

I'd suggest that you do a google search for the type/ field of online work that you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    Hi ...... you don't state where you wish to be located whilst doing this work and I don't know of any specific agencies that solely focus on On-line work, but you may find some adverts in the regular recruitment agency websites.

www.monster.co.uk is one of the largest web-based recruitment agencies in the UK and I notice from putting in a search that they are advertising for an Online Copywriter in Manchester.

I'd suggest that you do a google search for the type/ field of online work that you are looking for
    Thanx Rosie, but im here in the Philippines and i was hoping i could do some online jobs at home since im in that field i might as well try it, im comfortable working at home since i also had a business here in our place so i want to earn also online to add some profits...... Thank you Rosie but i'll try your suggestion ..... Many thanx ..

Quote Originally Posted by South-east boy View Post

Try Fiverr.com
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Try Fiverr.com
    Thanx Boss Keith i'll check this out ..... Salamat

Newbie (Restricted Access)

searching job like caregiver, nanny and housekeeper

hello everybody im newbie here

May i ask if you knew some one who is hiring for a job like nanny or caregiver im from philippines tnx hoping for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by Amvisciosa View Post

May i ask if you knew some one who is hiring for a job like nanny or caregiver im from philippines tnx hoping for your reply
    Your chances of getting a job like that are about ZERO. Only today the government are talking about 'non' EU immigrants having to earn over Ł31,000 after a 5 year stay.........
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

... ... see replies below ...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Your chances of getting a job like that are about ZERO. Only today the government are talking about 'non' EU immigrants having to earn over Ł31,000 after a 5 year stay.........
    ... ... I can only agree with what my friend and colleague has already said in his response to your enquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... ... see replies below ...

... ... I can only agree with what my friend and colleague has already said in his response to your enquiry.
    Oh this means the post i've seen a lot of advertise somewhere about nanny for UK is a scammer .... glad u asked here Amviciosa ....

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vische View Post
    Oh this means the post i've seen a lot of advertise somewhere about nanny for UK is a scammer .... glad u asked here Amviciosa ....
    Most, if not all, of them are scammers..so be very careful..there are lots of threads here about such scams so please do a lot of reading..
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post

Try Fiverr.com
    Boss Keith thanx for the information about Fiverr, now im already started my gigs there as well as earning there and it was fun doing business with the people there and now i also can share my talent in drawing, sketching and painting. And also some writings and designs, and other skills i have. Maraming Salamat ulit Boss Keith

Newbie (Restricted Access) Georgio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Most, if not all, of them are scammers..so be very careful..there are lots of threads here about such scams so please do a lot of reading..
    I super agree. There are a lot of scam job offers. Just be careful OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
    I super agree. There are a lot of scam job offers. Just be careful OK?
    yeah your right about that Georgio, thanx anyway ....

Banned
    I am not an expert, I just have an appreciation of some artwork. But when I was in Paris a few years ago I couldn't help but notice that there were a number of people in the Louvre that were painstakingly copying certain pictures. The copies were very good indeed and I learnt that these people get paid a commission to make such copies. Perfectly legal evidently. I don't know if its possible to do that in London.....

Oh. I see that you aren't planning to leave the Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    I am not an expert, I just have an appreciation of some artwork. But when I was in Paris a few years ago I couldn't help but notice that there were a number of people in the Louvre that were painstakingly copying certain pictures. The copies were very good indeed and I learnt that these people get paid a commission to make such copies. Perfectly legal evidently. I don't know if its possible to do that in London.....

Oh. I see that you aren't planning to leave the Philippines?
    Thanks again Lastlid i paint and draw because its one of my hobbies that i really love added to that is photography but since i don't have a degree in fine arts its a little bit hard to find a job here regarding that, i'm also fond of graphics designs like using flash in vector artwork or animation, i wish there are such work like those in France here, but ofcourse i have a plan to leave the Philippines either for work or for marriage hehe but since i have no luck yet with those two i'm still here hahahaha.

Banned
    ..........since i don't have a degree in fine arts its a little bit hard to find a job here regarding that, i'm also fond of graphics designs like using flash in vector artwork or animation, i wish there are such work like those in France here, but ofcourse i have a plan to leave the Philippines
    I would imagine that if you could paint well then you might well not need qualifications whatsoever....

I would imagine that if you could paint well then you might well not need qualifications whatsoever....
    I wish there is somewhere i can do those things. I also dream of going to France cause i watch a movie then i saw all the painters in the park and everywhere, they seem really love arts, they appreciate it a lot. I also love to take pictures of those old buildings and so on ..... etc ... too many to mention you might sleep before you know it hahahahaha

Banned
    I really like a good number of the French Impressionists and Van Gogh.

Well, good luck. I hope you manage to see Paris at some stage.

I really like a good number of the French Impressionists and Van Gough.

Well, good luck. I hope you manage to see Paris at some stage.
    Thanks, i wish one of this days my artwork will be post on an art exhibit ...

Banned
    Thanks, i wish one of this days my artwork will be post on an art exhibit ...
    I know that there is no substitute for seeing a picture for real. A picture of a painting or a print is never as good as the real thing. But is there such a thing as an online art exhibition these days?

I know that there is no substitute for seeing a picture for real. A picture of a painting or a print is never as good as the real thing. But is there such a thing as an online art exhibition these days?
    Oh i don't know much about that, i only know is exhibits here, but online i didn't know any. But yeah there's no substitute on seeing the real painting cause there you can see clearly every strokes the painter did and so on, sometimes i even touch it to feel the texture of the paint used hahaha.... but art exhibits don't allow that no touching lol

Banned
    Yep. Van Goughs work looks fantastic in the flesh. And Monets. And Renoirs etc etc.

I saw an almost complete exhibition of Van Gogh's works in Paris, ( except a couple that are in private hands including Starry Night). How fantastic they were!

Yep. Van Goughs work looks fantastic in the flesh. And Monets. And Renoirs etc etc.

I saw an almost complete exhibition of Van Goughs works in Paris, ( except a couple that are in private hands including Starry Night). How fantastic they were!
    Yes i always see those works of Van Goughs even i didn't know him yet i was amaze by that painting Starry Night and i even do my own painting with that artwork on my mind, i just don't know who among my friends nick that painting hahahaha coz when they come here they just get the painting and says hey can i have this ... hahaha

Banned
    You know that Van Gogh was a plagerist. He basically copied other paintings in many cases. Not all, obviously.
    He copied a lot of paintings by someone called Millett but of course in a completely different style and oh yes, the colours are fantatstic in "the flesh"...

You need to stop giving your pictures away.....

Oh i don't know much about that, i only know is exhibits here, but online i didn't know any. But yeah there's no substitute on seeing the real painting cause there you can see clearly every strokes the painter did and so on, sometimes i even touch it to feel the texture of the paint used hahaha.... but art exhibits don't allow that no touching lol
    i think , infact im sure there are some sites online to display your work,and it be copywrite,and can be sold there too, im not sure if its your actual work (original that you sell or the online copy, over and over again, there are also movie animation sites, iv seen from youtube, but i dont think your work is saleable there, you use their tools and for competition ect, anniboom i think is the one im thinking of but i know there are others,
    i love 3d things like that, had just a little dabble myself making short films for youtube but using 3d avaters , great fun ,

art was my favourite subject at school,painting/drawing/modeling i always came 1st or 2nd,proberbly because i enjoyed it,escape into imagination, but i havent done anything now since i was in my teens

You know that Van Gough was a plagerist. He basically copied other paintings in many cases. Not all, obviously.
    He copied a lot of paintings by someone called Millett but of course in a completely different style.

You need to stop giving your pictures away.....
    Oh yeah i remember i heard his name in one of the movie/series i've watched and they say he is a great plagerist. Yeah i guess i will stopped giving away my artworks for free hahaha, i hope my habit will also stopped cause when i really fond of somebody i make a painting for him/her as a gift, my one artwork i gave it to my boss and she really love it even the frame shop displayed it on their shop when i didn't pick it up yet. its a huge painting even my brother wants it, but you will be surprise if you visit our home you will not see any single painting in out house hahaha maybe in my cabinet only hahahaha ..... Thanks for the advise again lastlid

Banned
    And I do like the the song by Don Maclean called Vincent. A classic from the past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information