Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Respected Member
    You know what you can do? And it won't be polite of me to tell you.

just apply for the visit visa and then see what your next step is..

why give up so easily after 2yrs ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

you must be patients and be careful next time, they are many fish in the ocean louis, and many good filipina ladies here, only you to do take your time knowing a lady. when you feel she is the right one for you, just go for it, try find a lady who are honest and loyal.

Hello louis, i am now applying general visa, only waiting now the result. i be with my partner for 21 days here staying in the philiipines so good full of love and romance, we chat for 8 months then after finally meeting here in my country. when he return we immediately apply a tourist visa, i wish and keep praying i obtain visa for next year either february or march.

Goodluck for you and be happy :@)

Trusted Member
    I feel very sorry for the lady in the Phils.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I feel very sorry for the lady in the Phils.
    Seconded - very selfish

Quote Originally Posted by louismc44 View Post
    To be honest, I don't like flying, and especially when it comes to very long trips.So there is no way on earth that will get me onto an aeroplane.
    Nor do I have any desire to go that far anyway.
    I once went to south America many years back.
    I did not like being too far from the UK and the other Europeans countries.
    I like stick close to home.

Respected Member
    Hypocrite. You can feel all the sorriest that you like but you don't know anything beyond your nose.
    I’m the only one who knows what I am doing in what I am doing.
    If you don’t like it?
    You know what you can
    do.

Respected Member
    Hi Ann. It is nice to meet people who know how to be nice..
    I'm happy for you and I hope all works out well too.

Trusted Member
    This nonsense could go on and on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    This nonsense could go on and on and on and on.
    until someone gets a or

time to move on and forward guys
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    I totally agree...lets see how this goes?

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    just apply for the visit visa and then see what your next step is..

why give up so easily after 2yrs ?
    I agree, at least try for it and if it doesn't work out at least you and she will know you tried. A long distance relationship is never easy and at times one or both of you will have to make extra efforts or do things out of your comfort zones to move things to the next stage and being together.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    So guys. I too am trying to get a visa for my girlfriend. She has been refused twice as the ECO has requested more information. The 2nd application for a tourist visa had a lot more information but still the ECO is not convinced that my friend will return to the Php's. She has 4 children, which may be the issue. We are now digging out old business papers to show that she has been able to support herself and children in the past and so can also in the future. But does anyone have any other thoughts on what else can be included to make it 3rd time lucky?

Also can anyone tell me if there is a limit to how many times you can apply for a tourist visa? Is 2 attempts already a lot? Does it mean it could be a no forever?

Are there any other approaches we could try? Currently using Manila Visas to assit us. They seem good and experianced.

Ps This is my first post so i hope i haven't made any mistakes!

thou each visa application is judged on its own merits and past refused shouldn't effect any future applications (unless deception was used) , applying for a 3rd visit visa would probably end up with a refusal to, unless she can convince the ECO that she will return, which is no easy task, also a visit visa is always a bit of a lottery

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

Dont give up,long distance love grows and grows,Filipinas are very loyal,trust me,you never forget,good luck.

Respected Member
    Hi ...Is the VIP worth going for?

Hi ...Is the VIP worth going for?
    It's a personal choice as the cost is low.
    Really depends on how your g/f feels. Most people on here who have done that additional service have been very happy.

Respected Member
    Hi
    Thank you for that.

Respected Member
    How much does it cost, I mean the V.I.P. treatment at the Embassy?
    Thank you

How much does it cost, I mean the V.I.P. treatment at the Embassy?
    Thank you
    Louis,

Please see below:-

Quoted from your earlier post #51 asked
    Oh and other thng I meant to ask, What is this V,I.P treatment at the Embassy, is it all cut out to be what it is meant to be?
    Quote from my posted reply #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Here is the website for VFS in Philippines.

Please read and share with your g/f as it gives good info on the mechanics of making applications and visa payments. The application needs to be made online.

If you follow the link on the left-side for additional services you will find details of the VIP lounge.

It's not too expensive and plenty of people here used it. It's a personal choice.
    You may want to consider starting a new thread for new subjects.
    It may minimise the probability of too much duplication and more importantly it can help others in searching for topics they have an interest in.

Finally it may help in avoiding these 'Groundhog Day' moments.

Please do follow and read the links I provide for your help. You will discover the all the information you want

Respected Member
    Olivia seems happy to wait
    I did tell her about this service, V.I.P. But she does not mind waiting in line.
    So if I can know the cost, maybe it won't be too much for her?

Banned
    The VIP lounge was an extra £25/£28, as I recall. Sounds expensive but is small change in relation to other costs, particularly the spouse or fiancee visa. It makes submission of the documents a little more comfortable and quicker, thats all. Easier to book with less notice required and more flexibility on your choice of date. And refreshments and free text messaging is included (not that the text messaging was that useful). In our case it was worth it as my wife had a long and arduous journey to VFS and so this just helped a little to make the application easier on the day.

The VIP option does not speed up the processing of the visa application. And neither does it affect the decision.

I think it is a little overpriced but other than that worth the outlay.

If only everyone could be dealt with in the same way.......

Hi Ann. It is nice to meet people who know how to be nice..
    I'm happy for you and I hope all works out well too.
    I could not wait the result louismc44, we still waiting. i read mostly been rejected and refuse a tourist visa. i wish this is my good luck this year a visa. ECO wish be happy looking our documents and satisfied.

Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann1984 View Post
    i read mostly been rejected and refuse a tourist visa. i wish this is my good luck this year a visa. ECO wish be happy looking our documents and satisfied.

Have a good day!
    i think on average only around 30% of visit visa's are refused, but that figure probably includes family visit visa's which you probably have more chance of getting than a general visit visa. (that's if your eligible to apply for a family visit visa) so i would have thought for a general visit visa for the phils , average refusal rate must be around 30-40%, but then it all depends on how good your evidence and visa app are,

Trusted Member
    Big campaign coming up to bring foreign visitors to the Olympics....all about what a wonderful welcoming country we are to tourists.

Yeah right....if you arrive with no passport that is.

i think on average only around 30% of visit visa's are refused, but that figure probably includes family visit visa's which you probably have more chance of getting than a general visit visa. (that's if your eligible to apply for a family visit visa) so i would have thought for a general visit visa for the phils , average refusal rate must be around 30-40%, but then it all depends on how good your evidence and visa app are,
    Hello joeblogs. have a nice day!

i am a bit worries of my application form, coz when i go vfs for my booking appointment of day 20th on december, staff not accept my applicatiion form coz its hand written or manual, what i did, i go back to hotel makati to do answering application form online, then i was a bit rushing coz they closed at 3pm my time, if i not mistaken, then i had 1 hour to do it working my form, then i had a problem where i go to printing my application form, coz i not familiar manila places, what i did, i out an quickly ask the staff hotel if they had offer a service printing. i did finish for almost 45 mintues and quckly hire taxis, so i not had long traffic and i not be late. when i am in the vfs i booking for a vip, choice. coz my appointment is finish already. i feel good , staff very nice to me, she not keep rushing doing and separate my documents the original and photocopy. not the staff who entertain me first. i tell you what i submit to the embassy, if i ever i have a chances to grant visa.

my sponsor. submit an invitation letter, history of our relationship, his BC original and photo copy, details of passport, employment status with letter attached, inland revenue and tax return with letter attached (original and photocopies), company accounts with letter attached, bank statement and investment, accommodation letter, itinerary for my visit ( official guide for dartmouth and sorrounding area and coast countryside events 2011-2012, we include our hotel vouchers with receipts , booking confirmation, our photographs with my daughter and my family all are in our meetings, i include also our communication emails/ecard greetings for birthdays, receipt and bills of my internet connection, then ym and skype conversation, i include also the money receipt for 10 months for sending me money.

do you think i had possible i grant visa

The day i submit my documents to the vfs i received a message thru sms and email, that my application is already dispatch to the british embassy, then in day 24 i received from visa application that my application is being process by the british embassy. hence, its a peak season longer for processing application. till now i still waiting. could not wait for the result, they still not phone embassy to interview me. i am still waiting

did your b/f say he was financing all your visit, and did you state any reasons for you to return b4 your visa expires ?

did your b/f say he was financing all your visit, and did you state any reasons for you to return b4 your visa expires ?
    hi joebloggs, thank you

i still not receive my visa, i am still waiting, yes my bf he state their she finance all my trip, and sorry i not writing a letter of my reason for my returning, coz i am thinking i showing a photograph of my daughter on her birthday celebration,when my bf was here.. and before we meet she sending me money for 10 months.

well it be better if you had good reasons to return, but that is not easy for most people to demonstrate, but that's probably the main reason for refusal for a visit visa.

all you can do is hope and with a bit of luck

you should know pretty soon for a VV. best of luck thou

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information