Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member

Men required urgently

My pinay gf has asked me once more to find a bf for her sis and her aunt.

They are both buisy people and don't have access to this forum just now, but hopefully soon.

Rhea, well a gem for anyone looking for a loyal honest partner. 29 y/o non drinker or smoker. My gf tells me she does'nt have any previous relationships and brings along no baggage.
    Tall and slim and english speaking to a good standard (she is shy though).
    I think currently she is a field worker for the social welfare of kids for the philippine government. (Butuan City). As I write she is located in Jambonga and returns every other weekend to Butuan.
    She is ideally looking for a life time partner, someone who will respect and treasure her for ever, her ideal man would be aged upto 45 y/0 and generally just be clean,smart and well mannered.

Maryann, the aunt of my gf and Rhea's work boss. This lady is 47 and is seperated(no kids). She is very pale complection,smallish and slim. This lady is very dedicated to hard work and devoting her spare time to the family and pays regular attendance to church (she even managed to get me there last christmas). She has just finished constructing her beautiful new house in Butuan. I am told 55 y/o age limit in a partner, and again just a true, loyal, honest partner is all she seeks.

Both these ladies just seek decent guys, they do not want payouts from anyone, there not scammers or connected to anything that is remotely harming to anyone.

If theres anyone interested in either of these 2 ladies then I can be contacted by pm, or phone. There is a chance of a meet up and chat if your located around Rotherham,Sheffield,Chesterfield area's.

PLS, NO TIMEWASTERS OR ANYBODY OTHER THAN THOSE WITH SERIOUS COMMITMENTS.

Can they not join a dating agency?More of a chance of finding a single guy as here most of these guys are married or in a relationship What about an intro to Stewart

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Can they not join a dating agency?More of a chance of finding a single guy as here most of these guys are married or in a relationship What about an intro to Stewart
    I wonder if wedding bells have rung yet for JohnUK he was on here looking in July with a target date of December

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ghlight=johnuk

Trusted Member
    Hasn't he heard of the January Sales ?

Quote Originally Posted by Travellor View Post
    My pinay gf has asked me once more to find a bf for her sis and her aunt.

They are both buisy people and don't have access to this forum just now, but hopefully soon.

Rhea, well a gem for anyone looking for a loyal honest partner. 29 y/o non drinker or smoker. My gf tells me she does'nt have any previous relationships and brings along no baggage.
    Tall and slim and english speaking to a good standard (she is shy though).
    I think currently she is a field worker for the social welfare of kids for the philippine government. (Butuan City). As I write she is located in Jambonga and returns every other weekend to Butuan.
    She is ideally looking for a life time partner, someone who will respect and treasure her for ever, her ideal man would be aged upto 45 y/0 and generally just be clean,smart and well mannered.

Maryann, the aunt of my gf and Rhea's work boss. This lady is 47 and is seperated(no kids). She is very pale complection,smallish and slim. This lady is very dedicated to hard work and devoting her spare time to the family and pays regular attendance to church (she even managed to get me there last christmas). She has just finished constructing her beautiful new house in Butuan. I am told 55 y/o age limit in a partner, and again just a true, loyal, honest partner is all she seeks.

Both these ladies just seek decent guys, they do not want payouts from anyone, there not scammers or connected to anything that is remotely harming to anyone.

If theres anyone interested in either of these 2 ladies then I can be contacted by pm, or phone. There is a chance of a meet up and chat if your located around Rotherham,Sheffield,Chesterfield area's.

PLS, NO TIMEWASTERS OR ANYBODY OTHER THAN THOSE WITH SERIOUS COMMITMENTS.
    A bit confused how they could be met in Yorkshire if living in Philippines still?

Shame I am single but excluded for my extensive life experience

Trusted Member
    I believe the OP meant meet HIM to discuss the ladies in question.

Can they not join a dating agency?More of a chance of finding a single guy as here most of these guys are married or in a relationship
    good wise word my friend tawi
    any particular for your ideal girl in case you werent double
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Trusted Member
    Can they not join a dating agency?More of a chance of finding a single guy as here most of these guys are married or in a relationship
    Or just horrible ugly smelly old sex maniacs.

Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    good wise word my friend tawi
    Ouch!!
    So Tawi is now back in your life Moy, and poor Terpe is cast aside as dirty laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I wonder if wedding bells have rung yet for JohnUK he was on here looking in July with a target date of December

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ghlight=johnuk
    ... WARNING bells, I'd say ...

... ...

... for the WOMEN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Ouch!!
    So Tawi is now back in your life Moy, and poor Terpe is cast aside as dirty laundry
    apologized my forever friend Terpe of course..when i read the post i'd been thinking of you
    you are exceptional and will be always my secret " friend"

hugs and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    apologized my forever friend Terpe of course..when i read the post i been thingking of you
    you are exceptional and will be always my secret " friend"

hugs and stuff

You are forgiven, as always

You and your silver tongue !! He he

Under the age of 75 and preferably with a pulse and sans rigor mortise is ideal for someone of my age and looks,own teeth and hair are optional,I am beyond the luxury of being choosy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

dating sites are not all what they are cracked up to be,

We tried putting the wifes sister on one, all she got were perves, wanting internet sex, even one we thought was genuine, when the web cam opened for her to chat with him, he was sitting there half naked,
    Unknown to him the sisters laptop is in the living room, and all the family including nanay had a good view,
    nanay just made some coment about coctail sausages and the guy never reapeared,

Respected Member
    Thanks Grahamw48, your correct in stating I can meet anyone interested in being introduced to either lady.

Dating sites are really not there thing. There looking for an introduction to someone by myself.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philuk View Post
    dating sites are not all what they are cracked up to be,

We tried putting the wifes sister on one, all she got were perves, wanting internet sex, even one we thought was genuine, when the web cam opened for her to chat with him, he was sitting there half naked,
    Unknown to him the sisters laptop is in the living room, and all the family including nanay had a good view,
    Every man's weak spot.

Quote Originally Posted by philuk View Post
    That was funny

Newbie (Restricted Access)

hi!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Every man's weak spot.

hi!..how are you? hope you are fine. Is it okay to be a friend of yours?

hey there..what are you doing now..

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post

You are forgiven, as always

You and your silver tongue !! He he
    i might be have a silver tongue but my heart is full of uncondition love to those who are passionate on me he he bursting with sexy lingerie and full of surprises for ! you ONLY tERPE

Under the age of 75 and preferably with a pulse and sans rigor mortise is ideal for someone of my age and looks,own teeth and hair are optional,I am beyond the luxury of being choosy
    very well good criteria i supposed just make sure you have the golden tongue to say those magic word when you eventually see her to be your other half which i think you have already tawi

where are you now my dear freind?

would advice to keep away from dating websites

I am going through dating sites at the moment , never gave them a thought before splitting up from my long term partner and getting increasingly angry the more I find out about them . My anger is because I imagine there are probably a high number of people being scammed by them and that is not just the Nigerian and east European scammers its also in many cases the site operators . I dont mind the members who are scammers , I think they are easy to identify but I feel sorry for vulnerable people who believe they have met a potential partner . I joined some of the sites that came up on google , so far none of them have persuaded me to pay a subscription but what annoys me is the methods they employ to try and get your credit card details , at least five of the major dating sites I would accuse of generating fraudulent emails from good looking young ladies who allegedly are desperate to meet me and also duplicating my profile on other sites I did not sign up for . The site then invites me to pay up to read or respond to the emails or exchange details etc . The site operators are using software to automatically locate my ip address and then automatically generating an email and photo selected from a model portfolio with a fake name and a real location which is enticingly nearby but in reality I know there are not even ten able bodied residents of some of the places never mind the ten a day nymphomaniacs supposedly wanting to get in touch . So far I have found two sites with no charges that are not fraudulent : connectingsingles.com and loveawake and of course this forum makes three . Can anyone add any further sites which are genuine , I want to meet someone new but I dont want to help the profits at naughtypartners.com etc who I did not join in the first place .

Trusted Member
    There are plenty of free dating sites, full of both scammers and genuine people.

After a while (and using your common sense) it easy to sort the wheat from the chaff.

I met my current wonderful girlfriend on a free dating site.

If you're looking for Filipinas try dateinasia.com and 'tagged'.

If they haven't asked you for money after a few messages you may be in luck. 1,000s of potential partners to choose from.

The most likely to be scammers are those who put their occupation as 'student'.

Avoid profiles where the pictures look very professional, and model-like, and do your best to pick out a FEMALE not a ladyboy (unless that's what you're wanting).

Ask them for their Facebook ID. That will be really revealing, and should tell you all you need to know, as long as it hasn't been specially set up for the purpose of scamming.

Also get their email address and type it into google search. That will often bring up their Facebook even without you having already asked for it.

It is very difficult to cover your tracks on the internet these days.

findloveasia is a very popular one with phils ladies

Thanks Graham and Nigel for the links . I signed up and eagerly awaited responses which duly arrived almost immediately . I am fairly certain they are from scammers so far , nicely written profiles so well written I would be happy to have the same person put my cv together . The photos are also nicely done using an f1,4 lens not available on the average camera phone so makes me a bit suspicious but responding will keep me entertained whilst I wait to hear from someone I feel I can trust . Will keep you posted and these new sites do look more promising than those I have been using so far

Trusted Member
    They really are there Peter...just needs a little patience and some weeding out.

I'm going out there to meet my new love in February.

We started chatting early November.

My partner is the sister of a member on DIA, she herself would never have joined it ,she read my reply to her sister and liked it , while her sister didnt so you sent me her email address and ym, it took 3 months before we turned cams on ,and 6 months before we met....the rest is history (and herstory).

Incidentally the sister who was 23 on dia turned out to be 16, when i met my partner!,that could have been trouble

Nobody else i met on DIA ever got very far at all

P and G

I used DIA a couple of years and nothing so I deleted my profile and I actually met my GF through friends here in Hounslow.
    You dont need to go off to Phil neccesarily or use Dating sites there are many great Filipina ladies here in UK who maybe here working or studying.
    If you have Filipino friends maybe they can introduce you to someone because it was through friends I met my GF and future partner and I,m as happy as larry because my days of using internet dating were over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information