Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally Ended - thank you my friends for all your past advice

i thought it was time to give an update on my situation,
    first i do thank you all for reading and the kind advice you all gave me on my post back in august
    which i posted in The Girls & Boys S C Room,

i did listen to your advice but soon after
    i was talking to her again and thought we had resolved any problem,
    and so plans were once again put in place, though i trod cautiously,
    anyhow at that time early august she told me she was back in phil,
    since then untill now she was telling me of a weak signal,
    and on 3 or 4 occasions said she had been in hospital, blood tranfusions ect
    saying this was why she had not contacted me,
    on these occasions i would get the odd yahoo message saying she just back from hospital,need to rest call you later,and saying she needs me there, but as before she never called back,
    on 2 occasions i got txt messages suposedly from her brother saying she missis me and crys a lot, and she is just back from hospital,(obviously it was her posing as her bro)

she has a second facebook account supposedly for family which is private,
    i have no access,i accidently came across and old message i sent there, while deleting old messages,
    at this time i wasnt able to get intouch with her,and not heard from her for over a week,
    the profile photo was visible her and a guy in embrassed,over the next 4 days the photo was changed 3 times,
    on the 4th day there was a link showing which took me to one of her friends fb profile,and photo albums,

all the dates albums and fotos where dated and matched to the dates she told me she was ill and in hospital and of course saying she was in philippines,

the photos were of her on different occasions from june untill november,some with this guy,
    and out having a real good time ,looking realy well and looking very much in love, still in israel,

i managed to confront her, i told her i knew everything, but still she was trying to lie her way through it,
    and saying he was tempory and she thought when we was to be together in phill this january, i would never know,
    she accepts shes done wrong and that i will never trust her or belive anything she says,
    (exactly true i wont and without trust theres no relationship,)

she told me she was to travel home to phil today 14th and has tickets,but she is online invisible now,( thanks to visch for the link for invisible detecter,)
    i dont need to detect her anymore

all these were cold cruel lies and the kind you would expect from someone who is obviously accustomed to liying,and to have me worry of her health believing she was very ill,

its over at last its over ,

Stewart, I'm really very sad to read your post. As you know, I can't put my hand on heart and say I'm surprised.
    Like you I always tend to see the best in people and give benefit of the doubt. Like you I also get hurt, but life goes on and great experiences and great times are always there just waiting for us to grab them.

I'm sorry you had to be hurt Stewart, but happy to know that you can now find closure and start afresh to live life to the fullest.

If I can help you in any way at all just let me know.

Chin up mate.

its over at last its over
    Finally you see the light,cold hard brutal truth is she played you like a fish,kept you hooked and online in case her relationship fell through,pinays play these games sometimes,search online for filipina scammers,theres page after page,they arent as smart as they think they are nor are some guys as dumb as pinays think they are,you got your fingers burnt,just be careful next time,tread carefull

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

thanks terpe and tawi,

hurt yes but actualy its also a relief, i guess i needed that hard evidence

Trusted Member
    Sorry to hear about this Stewart, but also relieved for you that you now have closure.

If you can't trust, then that has to be the end mate.

Looking on the positive side....you're now a free man again !

Anytime you need someone to carry your bag to the Phils...let me know.

thanks graham,
    my bags are packed
    lets go

Banned
    Sorry to hear this. Hope you have a great Christmas and are then ready to be up & at 'em in the new year, there's plenty of decent fish in the sea.

thanks dedworth

guy dumps her,gives her the old heave-ho she might be looking for a fallback,that would be you Dont even answer her again,you owe her no replies,no response,no civility,absolutely nothing whatsoever Go forward not backwards in 2012 There are some perfect women out there who will indeed tick all of your boxes,its just sorting the wheat from the chaff,she was chaff as you found out but no rush,take your time and find that perfect one for you,that fits your heart and soul like a key in a lock,they really do exist

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    guy dumps her,gives her the old heave-ho she might be looking for a fallback,that would be you Dont even answer her again,you owe her no replies,no response,no civility,absolutely nothing whatsoever Go forward not backwards in 2012 There are some perfect women out there who will indeed tick all of your boxes,its just sorting the wheat from the chaff,she was chaff as you found out but no rush,take your time and find that perfect one for you,that fits your heart and soul like a key in a lock,they really do exist
    a very bewitching chaff , im ok the spells broken

it could have been worse, imagine waiting at manila airport for someone who isnt there

time to move on my friend, time does heal all things, and to tell you what, look on here how many beautiful ladies are looking for a partner,never give up on your dreams find that ladie and make new plans together

thanks steve , your a good man my friend

in some ways its a pity i didnt take up the offer in august for me tagging on to phil this christmas,
    but i think i would always have been wondering if i had done the right thing, at least now i know for sure,
    the evidence i have now gives me no doubt at all ,
    so for me now is a new year and a new start, to look forward and not back

so for me now is a new year and a new start, to look forward and not back
    Do you have any real idea how many women would give their eye teeth for a guy like you?I dont think you realise mate,value yourself,your a decent human being,you deserve similar,I know there are a number of women on this site who would be only too pleased to introduce you to their friends or family female members,the world is filled with single people all wanting to be double,next year is your year,just watch

Tragic mate I feel really sorry for you. Love is blind sometimes. Keep your chin up mate. There are lots of genuine girls out there.

cheers for that tawi, thanks andy,

i guess i have escaped the tradgedy, imagine i had gone further , married with her in phil then found her true colors

Trusted Member
    Or even worse.....got her preggers before the big day.

Another one I bought back in the 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Or even worse.....got her preggers before the big day.

in that case i would know she was lying

Respected Member
    Sorry to read about your troubles Stewart, but I'm pleased you know the truth and have been brave enough to walk away. I was in the same position myself with my first Filipina g/f, I knew that she was cheating and lying and using me as a cash machine but I wasn't strong enough to walk away when I found out. I was at a particularly low point of my life that time, I was going through a messy divorce and I really couldn't have coped with any more heartache (as it goes she actually caused me even more heartache). In the end the games went on for another 6 months until I finally plucked up enough courage to say enough is enough and walked away.
    It's never easy to walk away from someone you have feelings for, but time is a great healer. From what you've written, I know you've done the right thing. Keep your chin up my friend, we're all behind you on here

thanks englishman, true it wasnt easy but its now done

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    take your time and find that perfect one for you,that fits your heart and soul like a key in a lock,they really do exist
    I agree with this, it's true they really really do exist.

It's sad to read this, did you ever meet in person, I don't think you did? I was quite excited, when you were making plans to upsticks and move over there, without ever having been to the Phils...Went against all sound advice, but somehow seemed right for you at the time.
    Try and get to the Philippines soon if you can, who knows what's out there for you...Follow Tawi's advice.

Probably not many, who haven't experienced heartache, along the journey.

Mate we have never met....but I'am sorry to hear your story....but all I can say is it looks like you are moving on just fine now.

The best cure is get your self on a plane and come over here and just relax and take in all the beautiful people here in Phil.

It won't take too long before you forget about the past and start a new future.....Being here is the best remedy out.......a lot of people on this site would love for you to meet their families and maybe get the ball rolling.....

you will never never know if you don't give it a go....just to it..

All the best

Koala

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Probably not many, who haven't experienced heartache, along the journey.
    seems to be my life story so far

thanks Sim

Sorry to hear your story but pleased you found out before it was too late
    The first Phil "lady" I emailed I had found on a UK dating site and thankfully found out she was playing games and sending the same email to a few guys. She made a big mistake saying she was visiting her sick mother back in Cebu but her emails had been sent from the UK ? ... Older and wiser by the day

Respected Member Eyes O'Donnell's Avatar
    Move on. It is just a chapter in the past.... Surely there is someone out there who will love you more

Respected Member
    Hey there Stewart,

So sorry to hear your news. Don't worry, its not the end of the world... Its never too late...Be happy as you can be! You are free man! The truth will set you free.

Trusted Member
    Stewart, thanks for your update, and let me join the other members in wishing you all the best for the future.
    Pretending to be ill in any circumstances is not only dishonest, it deserves contempt and is despicable when you yourself had a serious illness last year.
    Please be reassured by the supportive messages you have already received. Don't blame yourself - we have all made judgements which, with the benefit of hindsight, have proved not to be for the best.
    Please also remember that there is nothing in your " lifestyle choices " which could have caused your particular cancer. From what you have told us, it's likely you're cured, both from cancer and your recent relationship.
    Sincere good wishes for 2012 and beyond .

i know if i was in your shoes,like i said lots of very nice ladies on this site looking so chose from here, you then have the insite that they are true and we all know most of them already, just enjoy talking to them first, then who knows what may happen, good luck

time will heal, did in my case

chin up its a big bright world out there with a lot of possibilities

your not the first and will not be the last Stewart to be used, but hopefully you can move on and forward to a better future, sometimes happens for a reason and you might not know now, but oneday you'll look back and be with how things are now
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

sim, terpe, tawi, graham, dedworth, stevewool, andy, englishman,

koala, stevie, eyes o donnel, febmary, doc allen, worthing male, joe blogs,

thank you all for your supporting words,

your all a great bunch and appreciated,

sim you asked if i had managed to ever meet her in person, i tried many times to meet her in israel, only to be put off each time by excuses of her being ill ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information