Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

My sister got pregnant with a british and he left her..please help

Hello everyone this is the story my sister meet a haft canadian and haft german guy who based in UK.
    but what happend is that he is married to a fililipina as well and waiting for her wife to come to UK,but what he did is that he cheat his wife his wife is from manila and my sister is in Mindanao when ever he come to his wife he goes and stay to my sister for a few weeks as wekk and my sister have no idea if he is married or not cos at the first place he said he is very single..but what happend is my sister found out in his passport he been to the philippines many times and he already been here for a few weeks before he come to my sister..and my sister start questioning about it,he said he need to comeback to UK but because my sister ask him to stay a little while and he have to extend his visa her in mindanao,but when they went to immigration to extend the visa its not my sister name he put in there for dependents its his wife name who living in quezon city,so what my sister did is to search that name in facebook and she saw there everything him and his wife with there two daugthers so,so they split up but when he left my sister found out she got pregnant with that guy.and the baby is now 1 month old,which she regrets for it cos she said its a biggest mistake she ever made,but i said its not mistake its a blessing..the baby girl is like an angel so beautiful and that british man can never deny cos its really looks like him.but my question is he never supported the baby although my sister didnt ask anything at all..is it possible for my sister to ask that guy for a support for the baby? because thats his baby..and my sister have to do about it..??please help!!

PS.uploade the baby's pic

wow,,if I'm into her situation,,I don't need the support as long I have the baby,,

Baby Baby Baby..

Sorry if nakialam ko elvie,,basta keep the baby,,congratulations to your sister,..

Banned
    The problem is im the one supporting my sister right now she dont have work and its been tough for me as well my work isnt that Good but we can able to lived a simple life.

the baby is such a blessing for her...i know its hard for you and also for her but its already there ankyut pa naman nung baby oh....
    I just do what I want.It's not about what people are saying...It's about Me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiimulditah View Post
    the baby is such a blessing for her...i know its hard for you and also for her but its already there ankyut pa naman nung baby oh....
    yes its such a great blessing for us..hehe i would do everything i can to raise her even without help from her father.

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    My wife used to be a Barangay Health Worker. Part of her work involved supplying free condoms to women and explaining about contraception.

Why oh why don't unmarried females, who are going to have intercourse, use condoms ??? Thus not only protecting against unwanted pregnancy but sexually transmitted decease, which can kill them.

Don't tell me it's because it's a sin in the Catholic Church, so is sex outside marriage.

Having a baby outside marriage has all the potential to put a person, who in a poor situation, in a very much worse situation and reduces the chance of them getting married.

From the country's point of view, an estimated 94 million, rapidly growing, population is far to big and will drag the country into greater poverty. The Government should be promoting sex education despite the wishes of the church. After all, they allow divorce, albeit that they euphemistically call it annulment.

It thought that illegitimate births in the Philippines might be around 50% of all births, but as most birth registrations show two names there is no official record.

From the age of about 14 (a good catholic boy at that time) I always carried a condom in my wallet, even though I did not 'get lucky' until I was 16. I have never had unprotected sex and never fathered a 'surprise baby.'

Quote Originally Posted by elvie89 View Post
    Hello everyone this is the story my sister meet a haft canadian and haft german guy who based in UK.
    they split up but when he left my sister found out she got pregnant with that guy.and the baby is now 1 month old,and that british man can never deny cos its really looks like him.but my question is he never supported the baby although my sister didnt ask anything at all..is it possible for my sister to ask that guy for a support for the baby? because thats his baby..and my sister have to do about it..??please help!!
    first of all you confused me ,My sister got pregnant with a british and he left her, a half canadian and half german guy can never be a British if he is just based in the UK lol!!!
    Anyway, does the father of the child signed in the acknowledgement for paternity??? if not, it will be a long journey for your sister to claim any financial support from the father of the child, since they are not married, DNA testing should be done.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Trusted Member
    I agree, too much unprotected sex going on in the Phils ....but it's happened now.

The guy could be a British citizen, regardless of his parentage.

Let this be a lesson to all Filipinas to check thoroughly on their 'Knight in shining armour' before the love-making commences, and well before he turns out to be a lying Toad.

Otherwise be prepared to accept the consequences.

what country was the guys passport from ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    My wife used to be a Barangay Health Worker. Part of her work involved supplying free condoms to women and explaining about contraception.

Why oh why don't unmarried females, who are going to have intercourse, use condoms ??? Thus not only protecting against unwanted pregnancy but sexually transmitted decease, which can kill them.

Don't tell me it's because it's a sin in the Catholic Church, so is sex outside marriage.

Having a baby outside marriage has all the potential to put a person, who in a poor situation, in a very much worse situation and reduces the chance of them getting married.

From the country's point of view, an estimated 94 million, rapidly growing, population is far to big and will drag the country into greater poverty. The Government should be promoting sex education despite the wishes of the church. After all, they allow divorce, albeit that they euphemistically call it annulment.

It thought that illegitimate births in the Philippines might be around 50% of all births, but as most birth registrations show two names there is no official record.

From the age of about 14 (a good catholic boy at that time) I always carried a condom in my wallet, even though I did not 'get lucky' until I was 16. I have never had unprotected sex and never fathered a 'surprise baby.'

well to be honest she is being serious with that guy.and she thought there relationship will end up into marriage,anyway she havent got pregnant in the first meeting but at the second meeting thats the time she got pregnant.but its not about my sister its about that guy not using condoms.lol well its not what im trying to ask anyway its about what is the right of the baby for her father?

end of the day dont jump into bed with someone till you know them very well, but if you do wear protection all the time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    first of all you confused me ,My sister got pregnant with a british and he left her, a half canadian and half german guy can never be a British if he is just based in the UK lol!!!
    Anyway, does the father of the child signed in the acknowledgement for paternity??? if not, it will be a long journey for your sister to claim any financial support from the father of the child, since they are not married, DNA testing should be done.
    Ops sorry lol he is a british man,he been living in Cambridge since birth but his mom is german and his father is canadian..thats what i know so far.what im trying to say is that he been working all over the world of the offshore but right now he is based in UK sorry for confusion.well he couldnt sign cos after he knows my sister got pregnant he never comeback and contact my sister anymore but anyway we have no problem about raising my niece though although its been a little bit burden for me right now my sister has no work at the moment and im the one supporting her from giving birth and maybe when the baby grow..ohhh although i have a decent job but it cant really give the baby a decent life ahead..but i would do my best as an uncle!!we love her so much anyway.she been a blessing to us

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by elvie89 View Post
    well to be honest she is being serious with that guy.and she thought there relationship will end up into marriage,anyway she havent got pregnant in the first meeting but at the second meeting thats the time she got pregnant.but its not about my sister its about that guy not using condoms.lol well its not what im trying to ask anyway its about what is the right of the baby for her father?
    Sorry Elvie, a woman is the one who is going to get pregnant, so she is the one to make sure, if she is going to sleep with anyone, that she is protected. The guy could easily have had AIDS and she might now have a baby and Aids and be dying. All women must know and understand that.

Don't tell any woman you sympathise with her getting pregnant. She could have said 'NO'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    end of the day dont jump into bed with someone till you know them very well, but if you do wear protection all the time
    Exactly! although they meet each other two times and spend together for two week each time..but i know its not enough..but they been talking online for almost a year before they meet so obviously he used to meet a bunch of girl i think..hehe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    what country was the guys passport from ?
    its a british passport

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    Sorry Elvie, a woman is the one who is going to get pregnant, so she is the one to make sure, if she is going to sleep with anyone, that she is protected. The guy could easily have had AIDS and she might now have a baby and Aids and be dying. All women must know and understand that.

Don't tell any woman you sympathise with her getting pregnant. She could have said 'NO'
    Your are right,anyway im glad she dont have, i sent her into CUMC one of the great hospital here in Cagayan de oro although its bit expensive all the test been done from hepatitus and its been negative thank God.and she been test for hiv as well and its been negative.so its good,That guy got t twins daughter which is both in their four years old,and as far as i know they were all living together with his wife and kids in Cambridge now.

am sorry to for your sister but unless you have lots of money i dont think you will get support from him as you will need persue him in courts why dont you tell his wife show picture of baby then maybe she cut his nuts off next time he visit her as she may not know about the baby or his cheating good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    am sorry to for your sister but unless you have lots of money i dont think you will get support from him as you will need persue him in courts why dont you tell his wife show picture of baby then maybe she cut his nuts off next time he visit her as she may not know about the baby or his cheating good luck
    well ive trying to suggest my sister about that but she said just leaved them alone,she don't want to get involved,she dont want also to give them a problem and might cause separation, she is trying to moved on although sometimes i caught her looking at that guy picture and she been crying every-time but she said ''never again'' and she dont want to try dating foreigners anymore.so i suggest her to focus on her baby and give all her love and support to her,anyways she said she would like to work abroad when she can to give her baby a good future but i said,''No she needs a mother.

This happens quite a lot all over the world. I am sorry to hear it. People like him give us a bad name.

it wrong i know but he has done this to your sister and how many more girls he has been with? i would tell the wife what hes up 2 all your sister can do is move on but learn from this it will make her stronger but dont give up on finding a better man most men will take her and baby on i have with my fiancee and her boy all the best wishes god bless you and your familey

Trusted Member
    The father should at least be man enough to give his child the benefit of a British passport.

NO WAY could I abandon a child of mine...no matter what the circumstances.

If it IS his...what a first class

Hmmmm very sad story but also a blessing too cos you have the beautiful baby girl.
    There are many decent British men that will gladly take on a woman with an existing child/children. It is much more acceptable here in Western culture. I have a Guesthouse business in Mindanao based a few hours from Cagayan if your Sister wants to meet a nice Western guy i have friends staying with me who want to meet a nice Filipina for a steady relationship, if your Sister is an honest and trustworthy Pinay i am sure i can pass on her details to a person that can hopefully in the future provide and support for her and her daughter if they mutually grow to like and then love each other. Message me here and we can hopefully match her up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbojac View Post
    Hmmmm very sad story but also a blessing too cos you have the beautiful baby girl.
    There are many decent British men that will gladly take on a woman with an existing child/children. It is much more acceptable here in Western culture. I have a Guesthouse business in Mindanao based a few hours from Cagayan if your Sister wants to meet a nice Western guy i have friends staying with me who want to meet a nice Filipina for a steady relationship, if your Sister is an honest and trustworthy Pinay i am sure i can pass on her details to a person that can hopefully in the future provide and support for her and her daughter if they mutually grow to like and then love each other. Message me here and we can hopefully match her up.
    I agree with that....being a single mother maybe perceived has holding the poisoned challis in The Philippines...its certainly not in the west.

Some also have the antiquated view that if one of there own has been with a westerner they've invitably been hollowed out....what crazy notions some people have.

I go for that too.

I really don't see much chance that any support at all with be arriving anytime.
    'Be careful what you wish for' is a saying worth thinking about.
    Thoughts of 'sweet revenge' may become foremost, but rarely worthwhile in the longer term.

Just my opinion, no offence intended

we can only live and learn
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Respected Member
    tough life but i know you can make it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    The father should at least be man enough to give his child the benefit of a British passport.

well he cant deny my sister haven't meet any foreigners before,and if you look the baby face..looks like her father.nor having a Filipino bf.maybe he just trying to protect his family,well its happend already though..so nothing we can do about.one day he will realize his lost..but if he will take that baby away from us,it would be over my dead body hahaha

Banned
    well i dont think my sister would be interested meeting any foreigners at all..as far as i know she already been trying to generalize and i said its not good to generalize,i know there is bunch of good and decent westerner out there.but she said enough is enough..but i believe when the wound finally heal he can start to face a new world again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    it wrong i know but he has done this to your sister and how many more girls he has been with? i would tell the wife what hes up 2 all your sister can do is move on but learn from this it will make her stronger but dont give up on finding a better man most men will take her and baby on i have with my fiancee and her boy all the best wishes god bless you and your familey
    Thats right,well its been a blessing for us anyway,i got promotion and more wages,do you think its possible to follow the fathers last name, i told that to my sister but she said..No..so i dont know.was just trying to help in some way and make the baby future brighter!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

Can you be my knight and shining armor please?!!!!?!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information