Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Red face Dave and Analyn - Final Advice On Fiancée Visa Application Please

Hi Guys,

Please to report that at long last we are ready to file the online fiancée application for Analyn, and would like to thank everyone for the patience and guidance to get to this stage it is appreciated and invaluable.

Analyn did take the IELTS test as advised and got a 6.5 pass grade so we can go ahead now and hopefully marry here in the UK as soon as possible.

I have a few last questions that I am hoping someone may have advice on please.

1. Online Application - Does anyone have the link for doing this ?

2. Premier/VIP Service - When she goes to the Biometric meeting is this worthwhile and does anyone have experience of it please ?

3. Biometrics Visit - How long does this take, and is there a long waiting list after the Online Application has been filed ?

4. Any idea of recent processing time for a successful UK fiancée visa application, and can the progress be checked online ?

5. Finally any advice on best trackable Courier Service to get my original documents to the Philippines , and time to allow them to get there. I am based in Barnstaple , North Devon which may be a deciding factor I guess ?

Thanks agin guys for everything

Regards - DavRog

Banned
    Hi

You will find the online application form on the UKBA website, google UK in the Philippines.

I would recommend the VIP Lounge option. It is only an extra 25 quid and it is easy to book (24 hours notice), you can specify a time, text messaging on the progress of your application is included and courier back to your fiancees address is included in that price etc etc Makes the application a little easier on the wife / fiancee and no waiting time involved.

Biometrics are done when you visit VFS with your application form and docs.

To courier my docs to my wife I used TNT but I think any of the others are equally as good. TNT took 3 days, would have been 2 if there wasnt a small error on our part with the zip code)

Many Fiancee and Spouse visas are taking just a few days at present! Ours took 2 weeks which appears to be unusually long just now.

thank you for the reply!

me and dave are so excited...!! nearly there!!

Thread Information