Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Refusal decision for tourist visa!!!

HI ALL!

Its me again,I just want to know if I could re-apply again for a tourist visa next week after I rcvd a refusal decision last Sept 1.? I really want to visit my Fiance and his family before my classes will start on November.

Although my fiance sent a letter thru fax to the Embassy about their decision and I also sent a letter of complaint asking for an interview but I still ddnt rcvd any response from the EC Manager. I sent the letter last Friday morning Sept 2. Do u think I need to wait or I will re-apply again next week.Planning to lodge my docs on Tuesday.

Need some advise please.

-Angel-

you virtually have no rights to appeal
    you've not mentioned the reasons for refusal, but i take it one of the reasons was that they were not convinced you would leave b4 your visa expires.or even wrong type of visa ?

unless you can convince the embassy you've dealt with the reasons for refusal you be refused again, and applying so soon, i dont think will help you.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

im applying for a tourist visa. we have all the docs they needed. I have a certification from my lawyer stating that annulment is goin on and my appearnce will be needed, i have a certificate from my school that classes will start on November,I have my own saving from my previous work in dubai and i support myself and kids. We have an accompanying letter stating why i need to go back to phil after my holiday.

Reasons they refused are: im relying my fiance's remittances, im still married( not applying for settlement),

they ddnt consider my studies, my own saving,letter from my lawyer,certificate from my previous company in dubai(work for logistics company) resigned last feb coz we planned to get married last July but has been delayed coz of my annulment, letter from my grandma that she will take care of my kids (semestral break) and expecting my date of return. and also stated that we are planning to get married here in Philippines and everything are ready just waiting for the date, also stated that i wont do anything that will harm my annulment coz ive been waiting for it since July 2008, and after we get married we plan to live in UK therefore we need to apply for settlement and i dnt want to harm my application as well. my intention to visit UK is genuine

Trusted Member
    Better to just wait for your annulment, get married and come in on Spouse visa, even though it means waiting.

Sadly the half million or so illegal immigrants (very very few from the Phils) that our stupid govts have allowed to disappear into our countryside are probably contributing to these kind of visa difficulties.

Good luck, but don't get your hopes up unless your partner can get help from his MP.

one of your problems is you have a fiance in the uk and your going thru an annulment, which could be along process, so there are 2 reasons why you might not go back.

many people have been refused for this reason, it doesn't matter what you put, they could still refuse you. some people have owned a business, land etc still they get refused.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

joebloggs is correct, you have no recourse to appeal or reconsideration.
    The visit visa is a real 'lottery' in many ways as the ECO has plenty of scope with his discretion. If he does not feel or believe something that's it, Finished. With no chance to answer.
    If you want to apply again as a visitor, you will need some seriously significant changes in your reasons to return.
    In many ways remittances from your b/f can be a big negative for visitor visa.
    In many ways even being b/f & g/f can be a negative.

If you can develop some changes since the previous application why not post here? Plenty of people to give opinions and advices.

So sorry to hear about your refusal, I know the sadness involved and the feeling of lack of control on you own life.
    Chin up and God Bless

I have an egyptian visa for 3 months as I have applied for my holiday with my fiance on our anniv and his bday this coming . . We always celebrate our anniv in Egypt( Sharm el Sheikh) for a week.
    Do u think if i book a flight from Phil-UK-Egypt-Phil this will be a good reason? also i can submit the confirmed hotel booking for Egypt.
    planning to visit UK is 3 weeks then to Egypt for a week. And also my class will start on Nov, so i have to come back to finish my course.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmhe79 View Post
    And also my class will start on Nov, so i have to come back to finish my course.
    as terpe has said, its a lottery sometimes getting a visit visa, just because your class starts in Nov might not be enough to convince the case worker, as many students who came to the UK to 'study' didn't leave when their course ended thats if they studied at all. so its their fault its so difficult for people like you now.

they ddnt consider my studies
    I know your course is in pinas,the problem is pinays and pinoys have a bad rep for tago ng tago,I know a few in london who came to uk to visit family,sisters mainly and evaporated into the ether as they certainly have no intention of returning to pinas,met a couple in the states,LA i know a number,and recently met 2 in spain,its not uncommon,good luck with your personal application however.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Tawi2 i know what u mean, and thats the problem with some people whos doing that coz they affect for those people who have a genuine intention to visit some countries. Im wondering as well that though we have all the docs needed but then it was refused, some who applied especially pinays who dsnt even have money on their bank, never been out in the country for once, no job,studies,business and etc...they were granted. Guess its all about luck!
    If i want to work in UK i can do it as my previous company in dubai is a Worldwide Logistics., but then I left my good job coz i want to get married here in Philippines.
    Big mistake is the stupid lawyer that i hired for my annulment kept on telling me that annulment will be done soon and probably Feb 2011, thats why i resigned and came back here in Philippines hoping to get married last July....BOOM it has been delayed due to court hearing has been reset for may times until this August5.
    Now that I paid the full amount where my lawyer asked, hes not even replying my message although he sent me a certificate to prove annulment is still going on...but thats it.

Hi I am a new member here...just wanna share a little about your case angelmhe...you're right I have known a friend who has no job, not studying, never been out in the country and totally dependent from her bf in UK but she was till granted. In fact she applied first last May 2011 the refused and reapplied again last August and after 10days she was granted a visa. What are the documents u submitted aside from your bf's documents? for her she submitted their printed screen of skype constant conversation and their photos together, in fact they just met last march 2011 and met april and spent time together for 8 days only but she's there now in england. She also submitted a letter explaining her documents. Have u also submitted some kind a letter?

Thread Information