Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: after 7 years:)

after 7 years:)

just curious how many here have been married before/divorce or single first before they marry again.. and why this 7 years of itch during marriage attact.. and so struggling to deal with and how other overcome it..coz me personally i am married for almost 7 years now but everyday i felt the itch strike me badly and so frustrating
    any advice and experience here
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

but everyday i felt the itch
    Visit a clinic or doctor Moy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Visit a clinic or doctor Moy
    been there few times Tawi boy but it seems it wont go away this itch is

Does Mr Moy have the same itch If so there would be some questions getting asked in Casa Moy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Does Mr Moy have the same itch If so there would be some questions getting asked in Casa Moy
    in that case i dunno as im only concern about myself not him

they say you shouldnt scratch it

is it not something most people go through, you get what you believe you want and when you have it,you begin to wonder if you was better without, if you give it up ,then you wonder if you did the right thing , then think you want it back,,,, and so on. i think its a humane thing

i can't remember how long i've been married , must be more than 7yrs, then again number 7 was never i lucky number for me
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    they say you shouldnt scratch it

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i can't remember how long i've been married , must be more than 7yrs, then again number 7 was never i lucky number for me

take your mind off the itch have lots of

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    take your mind off the itch have lots of
    aha thats your secret..
    no wonder you look young steeve

wow thanks look it and feel it , well most days

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    wow thanks look it and feel it , well most days
    in your age i doubt

Moy, you may need to study this carefully.

I've heard of a scientific theory (well kind of) for the seven-year itch. It's about the possibility that you will have completely replenished all the cells in your body every seven years, so that after 7 years you become a totally different person.
    Likely with an itch due to all that particle replacement.

I think I've had quite a few. Bit like Doctor Who really.

Anyway, solely on a chemical level, there's a lot to be said for atoms switching between molecules and consequently forming new molecules, then breaking up existing molecules, etc etc.
    It seems logical, well to me, that this is one level on which human bodies are like simmering soups of frenetic activity.
    Hormones are extremely sensitive to chemical activity in our body. Right?
    So after 7 years they create certain behaviours and accompanying 'hormonal itches'.

Now, to really answer the nub of your original question... if we can't really hold onto our protons for very long because we lose the atoms and molecules that they're attached to. And if our hormones are likewise affected by all this chemical activity, then yeah, after 7 years of this activity we do become a different person, we become someone else.

Mmmmm................. I hope this helps you Moy.
    If not give me a call!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Moy, you may need to study this carefully.

I've heard of a scientific theory (well kind of) for the seven-year itch. It's about the possibility that you will have completely replenished all the cells in your body every seven years, so that after 7 years you become a totally different person.
    Likely with an itch due to all that particle replacement.

I think I've had quite a few. Bit like Doctor Who really.

Anyway, solely on a chemical level, there's a lot to be said for atoms switching between molecules and consequently forming new molecules, then breaking up existing molecules, etc etc.
    It seems logical, well to me, that this is one level on which human bodies are like simmering soups of frenetic activity.
    Hormones are extremely sensitive to chemical activity in our body. Right?
    So after 7 years they create certain behaviours and accompanying 'hormonal itches'.

Now, to really answer the nub of your original question... if we can't really hold onto our protons for very long because we lose the atoms and molecules that they're attached to. And if our hormones are likewise affected by all this chemical activity, then yeah, after 7 years of this activity we do become a different person, we become someone else.

Mmmmm................. I hope this helps you Moy.
    If not give me a call!
    hmm reading your reply takes a while for me to absorb about the stuff you said Terpe its sounds complex but really simple idea behind those theory but im still confuse though.. its a mix between chemistry and physics

Trusted Member
    The Seven Year Itch - inclination to become unfaithful after seven years - is the title of the film from the 1950's starring Marilyn Monroe.
    In the UK the average length of marriages ending in divorce is actually over eleven years ( in 2007 there were 270,000 marriages and 144,000 divorces ).
    It can't be explained on a cellular level. It's true many cells die + are replaced by stem cells which contain all the genetic information needed to produce identical tissues. With skin and gut, this is rapid, other tissues slower, and some cells ( in brain and heart ) can't be replaced. There are controls and balances, including the action of hormones like insulin, thyroid and steroid hormones. Germ cells ( sperm and eggs ) allow genetic information to be modified and passed on to the next generation.
    Errors in cell division may result in disease like cancer. But we don't become "totally different person(s) ". There may be other reasons for not sustaining love and interest in each other beyond a decade or two. In the past people married younger, had children, and stayed together until " death us do part ". Now with increased life expectancy people live several decades after marriage, children have left home, emotional and economic benefits may decline, and new opportunities exist ( like internet dating ). This is not to condone what is happening, just to explain the facts.
    The original " seven year itch " was a phrase used in the USA from the 19th century to describe a skin condition which LASTED seven years - probably scabies, which can now be effectively treated

Thread Information