Hi guys,
I'm looking for some advise. Basically my wife is a British Citizen, we got married in Britain 2 years back. Shes a dentist over there and we have planned to spend the rest of our life together in the UK. Now she has sent me all the documents required in order to apply for a UK spouse visa (for example Sponsorship declaration, property and work evidence, wage slips, phone bills, bank statements, receipts etc), In short I have all the documents ready, but these documents are nearly 3 months old now apart from the bank statement, the bank statement is only 10 days old from today. I'm just a little confused that should I apply for the visa with an updated bank statement and other documents which are about 3 months old or should I request the other documents again?
I know that the bank statement shouldn't be old then 28 days (as mentioned on the UK border agency website) but there's nothing mentioned about the other documents. I'm applying late because some problem came up and I didn't manage to apply as soon I got the docs.
Please give your suggestions or some links if possible.
Thanks Guys