Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

processed visa application has been dispatched via 2GO courrier

Hi All,

I have submitted my docs last Monday i got the SMS the same day that visa application has been forwarded toBritish Embassy, today i rcvd another SMS that my processed visa application has been forwarded to my address!
    Im wondering if visa has been granted or denied! is it possible to track it online? tried it but there is a message appearing as "invalid search"
    mixed emotion!!!!!

wow, does seem quick but two days was recorded here a few months back. best of luck, let us know please. what sort of visa was it?
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

yay I'm sure it's approved congratulations

wow thats seems so fast..hope mine will be fast and granted as well...will be lodging on sept.15...congratulations!

May have hit the embassy at the right time before student applications giving it a faster process time. Good luck!

hi scott&ligaya, i applied for a tourist visa as my annulment is still going on.

Hi angelmhe79! I am just new here so I don't really know yet how things are working here.Anyways, based on what u said here u applied for a tourist visa and your annulment is still going on. I just hope to know if u were granted a visa and how long did it take u to get it as I have tried applying for a tourist visa. I lodged it on Sept.30,2011 then I got my documents sent to me Oct.7 refused so I tried to reapply again and went to VFS for my reapplication last Oct. 12, 2011 and tried to supply more documents with a letter to support my documents answering their refusal letter and it's been 11days now that I have not received any email from them that it is ready for collection. I am just wondering on my 1st application it was too fast that I got immediate result in less than a week but now, I just can't sleep well worrying if I get a visa or not, why it's taking so long. I have heard that once u are refused on your 1st application, if your application takes awhile lets say 10days or more, you'll have greater chance to be approved. Is this true? I met somebody who applied on the same day as I applied the 1st time Sept. 30, she was also refused so she reapplied Oct.19 and right the nest day she received a call from the embassy asking questions about her application though she wasn't able to answer it quite good coz she was nervous as she didn't expect the call, she is then now positive that she will be refused coz when she was asked about the bday of her bf and the place where the bf lives and born she wasn't able to answer it. Anyways, today is Oct. 22 already and yet she told me she hasn't received any email yet like me after that call. But I haven't received any call only and email Oct. 17 that my application is under process @ the British Embassy till then no email nor calls from them. What does this mean then?anybody who has experienced applying for a visit visa and was refused the first time or maybe 2nd or 3rd?is there any possibility for 2nd refusal, 3rd or more for a visit visa application?thanks in advance

Btw angel, I don't know how will I see your reply if u reply to my thread...maybe u can send pm @ my ym if m allowed to give it here...pinay.woman@yahoo.com.To the moderator if I am not allowed to give my ym here pls delete it for me as I am new here I really don't know if I am allowed or not.Tnx a lot

Thread Information