Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VIP Premium Service

What is VIP Premium Service?
    I saw that option online when making a schedule... I was just looking on how it is done and saw that so what does it mean?

vip premium service means more money you will have to pay

seriously .... what is this all about?

I really wanna know what this is

Quote Originally Posted by brokenpieces View Post
    I really wanna know what this is
    Look here:-

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#1

Banned
    My wife will be doing the VIP lounge on friday. So will let you know.....

thanks terpe will check the link
    and thanls lastlid I'll wait for that info on what that is

This is way out of the thread topic but i don't want to create a new thread LOL

If my husband would want to accompany me on the day of the application.... do we need anything/ like a pass or something for hiM? or only applicants are allowed?

your husband is allowed with you its best just to let them know he is coming , but you are allowed 1 person with you

HI broken pieces my wife opted for the vip service last year you are met at the reception by an vfs empluyee who will then take you to have your bio metrics taken & then process your visa app docs ready to be sent to the brit embassy you are also entitled to free photo coying & light refreshments but the big advantage imo is that you dont have to fall queue for many hours oh you can also have free passport photo taken if you dont have them with you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie c View Post
    ...... you are met at the reception by an vfs empluyee who will then take you to have your bio metrics taken & then process your visa app docs ready to be sent to the brit embassy you are also entitled to free photo coying & light refreshments but the big advantage imo is that you dont have to fall queue for many hours oh you can also have free passport photo taken .....
    Yes. My wife was there today. And it was exactly as Stevie C described. It took less than 15 minutes, once in there. And no queuing. The VFS staff were helpful and friendly.

Tbh ... I wasn't aware ANY 'VIP Service' existed when MY wife submitted her spousal visa application back in January 2009.

It probably didn't exist then
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Good to see an example of the British classless society is in full play in our services abroad

So what happens if everyone chooses VIP service
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Good to see an example of the British classless society is in full play in our services abroad

So what happens if everyone chooses VIP service
    A fair point as apparently there was only 2 bookings to the VIP lounge this morning. I think it is a bit over priced but I felt it was worth it considering the outlay already forked out and as I have said before, because it was a long and arduous journey in for a little woman with a big parcel of valuable documents who was particularly nervous!

I think, upon reflection that everyone ought to be able to submit their application form under similar circumstances. Maybe VFS ought to drop the price a little bit?

The price includes courier dispatch of the passport (and hopefully visa) and text updates on her application etc etc

Banned
    Hi Stevie C,
    Can you remember what the texted status messages were like? And at what stages did they text your wife? We have had a message which says our application is on its way to the British High Commision, which seems to suggest it is in the back of a van between VFS at the Eco Plaza and The embassy at Mckinley Hill

yes, this service wasn't in my time as well way back March 2008. I was a bit surprise of the additional expenses (although it's a matter of choice) but the queue wasn't that bad at all as u will go up 45 mins before your appointment schedule. Leave your phone & bags with the security staffs (less than 5 mins), once inside the VFS staff will show u where to have a sit & remind u if your papers are in order & relax until your name is called.

but the benefit with this VIP premium service is the free passport photo, photocopying & refreshment. but if you are compose enough to have extra passport photo w/ you, have the important docs photocopied ahead...there will be no hassle. Refreshment? if you are stress & nervous u cannot even think for a glass of water.

it's just an option anyway if u want the easy way, money wise - better save it.

Good luck to all the applicants, and congratulations to all applicants who made it & undergone the first stages of their journey...Happy to hear all success stories
    If you can't say something nice. SHUT UP!. Simple.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Can you remember what the texted status messages were like? And at what stages did they text your wife? We have had a message which says our application is on its way to the British High Commision, which seems to suggest it is in the back of a van between VFS at the Eco Plaza and The embassy at Mckinley Hill [/QUOTE]

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    messages....yes you are right the first one says its on its way...in about 24 hrs you get one to say it is being processed......

it will they stay like that until a decision is made

if it is approved you will then get one to say visa has been issued and will be sent by courier in nexct 48 hrs.....

after that the VFS message you but their messages are ambiguous and makes you question whether it has been approved or not.....

stuart

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post
    Hi Stevie C,
    Can you remember what the texted status messages were like? And at what stages did they text your wife? We have had a message which says our application is on its way to the British High Commision, which seems to suggest it is in the back of a van between VFS at the Eco Plaza and The embassy at Mckinley Hill
    HI lastlid as far as i can remember my wife attended the vfs on a tuesday on the following day she recieved a txt stating that her visa app had been processed & had been courired to the brit embassy.

then on the thursday she recieved another txt stating that her visa app was complete & that her passport & docs was being coriured to her by aboitz 2go.
    then most importantly she recieved her passport with the visa stamped inside along with her docs on the friday so all in all they had made a desicion within 2 days.

Banned
    Oh Yes. WOW. Yours was especially quick!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kisses3993 View Post
    ....yes you are right the first one says its on its way...in about 24 hrs you get one to say it is being processed......
    OK thanks. Unless of course the approval is super quick like Stevie C's was.

Banned
    By the way, for the Isle of Man it will take a few days longer as the IOM Immigration have a say in it. So that will add a couple of days onto ours.....

....IOM Immigration have a say in it.......
    I think 'the say' is yes

Respected Member
    By the way, for the Isle of Man it will take a few days longer as the IOM Immigration have a say in it. So that will add a couple of days onto ours.....
    The only say they get is "ok" when the UKBA tell them what the decision is. IOM immigration just take the register!

Banned
    Dave and Terp,

Sounds good to me. Thanks.

thanks guys and I really hope that my husband can go with me wahhh I really don't wanna go alone... you know it is weird I was looking for that info mentioned by stevewool that we are allowed one companion that my husband can go with me I sent an email to Vfs they said I can't bring anyone now I am confused because at the form I remember there's a question if the husband/wife which is eu/uk citizen is necessary to go there's an option that he/she doesn't have to so it should mean they can choose to go with the applicant or not but when I sent an email to vfs they said I should go alone wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

help do you know the website that can verify this or page from vfs site about this I am confused

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenpieces View Post
    help do you know the website that can verify this or page from vfs site about this I am confused
    Try this link....

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#1

Banned
    (632) 501-3217 is the phone number for the VIP lounge. Give them a call as they are very helpful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information