Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

EEA Family Permit Requirements/Documents Supporting Docs

EEA Family Permit Requirements/Documents needed???

Do you think we have a chance?

This is what we have:

1. My Passport
    2. My Birth Cert (Certified)
    3. My Previous Passports (LOL but doesn't have any stamp I just like getting a passport in the past)
    4. Marriage cert (certified) Our marriage is also now registered in my husband's country Lithuania so we can have a copy of this in their language which we already have and we can request for a copy from any of their embassy.
    5. EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT - NONE I AM NOT EMPLOYED AT THE MOMENT
    6. FINANCES INFORMATION -
    A. My bank books --- I am not sure if it can be considered not enough but if it's for philippines it is enough but for UK I dunno
    at this point I only have 900gbp I already converted it :P my finances comes from my aunt who is like my mother already she's helping me/us since I lost my job last year.
    B. Payslips - NONE
    C. TAX RETURN --- I only have the old ones since am not working
    7. ACCOMODATION DETAILS - My husband just moved to a different house which is cheaper and they don't have any documents about how long he is going to stay there it is like between him and the landlord that he can rent the place as long as he want but this new place/ one room and shared communal / is under council house something like that / the person who has it has made the other room rented which is now my husband is renting ... is that a problem? I don't know what's with the council house is that person allowed to have the other room rented??? which is being rented by my husband.....
    8. INFORMATION ABOUT SPONSOR IN UK - My Husband --
    A. Evidence of employment ---- he can ask for this as he is working (he just started on his new job today) he was vacant for the last 2 weeks well he has part time like on call)
    B. Evidence of income --- bank statement he has but it is always overdrawn now a days honestly he only have 80gbp in his account at the moment (am stating facts to see if we have a chance) the rest he needs it for expenses so he is starting anew today from all those ruckus that happen in the past months with his work issue and helping his family and other people issue by doing so it cost us.....
    C. Economic activity --- he was studying at bedforshire uni before he only finished 1 year the second year he has to drop in the middle of it due to job schedule conflicts....up until now he wasn't able to go back to university since he dropped nov 2009... he is waiting for me to be there so he can look for part time and go back to uni and I will work full time ....... SHOULD WE STILL INCLUDE THIS??? that school activity is 2008 - 2009
    9. Evidence of Sponsor's nationality - we have
    a. My husband's passport
    b. national ID
    c. registration certificate (EEA1)
    10. Evidence of relationship ----- we have
    a. marriage cert (certified)
    b. emails , letters, card, photographs, skype calls ( parcel packets)
    11. Other Docs ----
    a. My transcript and diploma (certified) (BS Degree)
    b. My certificate as a cook (certified)
    c. My certificate of employments from previous jobs (still in process for certification)

HERE IS MORE INFO

1. Our Relationship started Sept 2009
    2. We met in person April 2010 (stayed 2 weeks here in phils w/ me of course)
    3. He came back and We got married August 2010 (stayed here for 17 days)
    4. Our Marriage/wedding date was Aug 31, he has to go back Sept 2 ( due to his only given 14 days off)
    5. Until then we haven't seen each other in person we just use skype video everyday
    6. We plan for him to come over december 30 (tickets frm dec 29th and below guess till nov 1st is so expensive so we chose 30 so we can at least celebrate new year
    7. We plan to submit application January first week together with him
    8. We plan for him to stay here till the first week of March we are hoping there will be results by then
    9. I intend to get a job before his arrival so he doesn't have to spend his money we plan to save from his new job
    10. His bank account is not good obviously stated above
    11. His got a new job and intend to save if it will be healthy that would only be from sept - dec.

QUESTIONS ARE.......

1. DO WE HAVE A CHANCE WITH WHAT WE HAVE?
    2. SUGGESTIONS? ADVICE?
    3. WHAT ARE WE MISSING?
    4. WHAT MORE WE NEED?

I need help abd advice... nothing yet????

Hi brokenpieces,

Firstly let me say I hope I do not misunderstand your situation but in principle if your husband is an EU citizen and he is living and working in UK. Then the EEA Route for an EEA familiy permit is more of a 'right' than an application for review and is fully and freely available.

I have no detailed knowledge of your own personal circumstances but generally there is no need for the EEA national to already be in the UK, to have an NI number, to have money, to have suitable accommodation, to have been married for more than a day or to have the spouse pass any English Language test or to make any application fee for an EEA family permit.

Take a look here for details of how to apply for an EEA family permit to come to the UK:-
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eu...rmit/applying/

Here's some good additional information on the EEA Family Permit:-
    http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/eun...eafamilypermit

And here is an important key part of that above link:-

EUN2.4 What are the requirements for issuing an EEA family permit?

In assessing an application, the ECO should be satisfied that:

1.the applicant is the family member of the EEA national (marriage certificate, birth certificate or other evidence of family link)
    2.the EEA national is residing in the UK in accordance with the EEA Regulations (as qualified person if more than 3 months) and the non-EEA national is joining them; or
    the EEA national intends to travel to the UK within 6 months and will have a right to reside under the Regulations on arrival, and the non-EEA national will be accompanying or joining the EEA national; and
    3.if applying as a spouse or civil partner, there are no grounds to consider that the marriage or civil partnership is one of convenience (see Annex ….); and
    4.if applying as dependent family members (dependent children 21 and over and dependent relatives) they are dependent on the EEA national or the EEA national’s spouse or civil partner; and
    5.neither the applicant nor the EEA national should be excluded from the UK on the grounds of public policy, public security or public health.
    It is important not to test overall intentions in assessing applications for an EEA family permit. Also, there is an initial right of residence for 3 months, which means that an EEA national does not have to be exercising a treaty right immediately on arrival in the UK.

So unless you have any special reasons whay the above does not apply to you then it looks to be an exceptionally easy and stress free route.

Wish it was the same for British Citizens living in UK

Enjoy your holiday time together.

wow finally someone replied hehehehe

thanks a bunch terpe took me hmmmm maybe an hour to finish reading all the info and will continue reading

thank you didn't know there's an update and the site info has been updated

i am so thankful

by the way so what you think in your view and opinion do i have a chance? like in what percentage you think that i can get family permit?

hmmmm even if my hubby doesn't have 1000gbp in his account

Thread Information