Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

filipino friends in London

My love Maricel has been in London with me now for nearly 2 months; she is doing great, but cos we aren't getting married until October, and because she can't yet work or legally volunteer, she does suffer from time to time from a little boredom and homesickness. I know she would love to speak to some filipinas in the same situation, and meet ups for coffee, walks in the parks, shopping and nights out.

If any filipinas anywhere in London area wants a sweet new friend then please leave a message here and I will pass onto Maricel. She's 28 bicolana by the way!

Thanks!

Tboy

Hello, I'm from London but in the SE. I'm new here as well , 4 months but good that I found some friends here in the forum.

I have that same feeling in my first two months here.

HI my wife florsel arrived here in the uk november of last year on a spouse visa
    Welive in thurrock not far from the lakeside shopping centre its only a few stops on the fenchurch line she would be so happy to make new friends as well

Hi tboy. Say hello to maricel. I live here in coulsdon surrey (south london)for 5 years now and still did not have much filipina friends. Not many filipina in our area I think. I saw soo many in central London, every train/tube station but seems can't bother say hi to me. If maricel would like to talk to me she is very welcome. By the way, I am married to a good british man and we have 2 lovely kids together. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by tboy555 View Post

If any filipinas anywhere in London area wants a sweet new friend then please leave a message here and I will pass onto Maricel. She's 28 bicolana by the way!

Thanks!

Tboy
    Welcome to this friendly forum tboy.
    That is very normal to all filipina who arrives in the UK & that they feel bored/ upset of w/o any reason. It's a part of the adjustment. But exposing her to British lifestyle would be a help as well. There are a lot of Filipina members in here. She can meet more Filipina friends when she starts working (no problem for ladies in spousal visa). But at the moment...she can keep in touch with her friends/ classmates/ relatives in Facebook & can talk to them live via skype, etc. There are a lot of Filipina workers in London. Hope she can meet friends but it takes time really.

Anyways, Congratulations to both of you to the upcoming winter wedding bells!
    If you can't say something nice. SHUT UP!. Simple.

Thanks all for the supportive words - she has her good days and bad days - whilst she can't work until next month she just gets a little bored, and she misses her family a lot. If anyone wanna add her on FB her name is Maricel Llamasarez - I'm sure she'd love to hear from people with the same experiences......

[QUOTE=tboy555;313811] on FB her name is Maricel Llamasarez

Hello tboy! I searched her name but it 's all Llamansares and not z in the end. There were three, I'm afraid to add I might get the wrong one...

It's with a z - Lani! If you add me first she will be on my friends list!

my facebook id is tristanhb

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http:/...l9PNiXPf9PMElw

Hi tboy, my wife mary arrived here in uk last year for spouse visa. She like to meet some filipina, if u like u can add her or ur wife in fb account. Goodluck for your coming wedding!

All the best axis.

Thread Information