Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

application submitted

I submitted in person my application for a fiancee visa yesterday. Following the tips and advice from the forum, I came up with loads of documents for submission. I was a little bit shy because of all the applicants I was the only one who cant almost carry my application papers

I didn't care other applicants staring at me and the loads of documents I had.

The problem was,they refused to accept my photo album. They said it is not allowed by the embassy and that I will just have to choose photos to be submitted from the album.

I plead the encoder to just allow it because it was a small album (not magnetic)consisting of about 100 photos with captions on most of it . So she said they will call the embassy first.

After 20 minutes of waiting, she said that they will accept the album but will have to collect additional 200 pesos for the courrier.Sounded fair to me. Glad that they came up to that arrangement.

So maybe it would be better for future applicants to just paste the photos in bond papers or if not, just have them printed directly on bond papers.

Today, I tracked my application and it says "at the british embassy". I am really hoping and praying that I get the visa. Hope so.............

good luck lady

but you shouldn't have to hope and pray for a visa to allow you to be with your future husband it should be your's and his legal and moral right to be together. without all this visa .

Good Luck Ebony,

That will be me and Hannah at the end of July when we apply. Im gonna put in a phoyo album but just pasted pics on paper so effectively make my own album.

Good luck, sounds like you're very well prepared, I'm sure all will go well.

goodluck

london well away from those people up norf
    Good luck to you both ebony, with all the evidence im sure your be togehter in lovely rainy uk

But for others to save them the hassle of the photo album it maybe worth prinitng the pictures on to a4 pages (or the phill equivalent size) and adding the captions on pc. Saves weight and you can keep an excat copy of what you send in.

We bought an all in one scanner,printer/copier cost about a hundred pounds (im sue you can get for les now) but meant my wife could print out as much of the emails, photos and all the copies of our evidence etc. Its still being used today for family school work and has easily paid for itself savings in fedex costs and ensuring none of the copying of paperwork was done outside which both costs money and could be a security issue

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    good luck lady

but you shouldn't have to hope and pray for a visa to allow you to be with your future husband it should be your's and his legal and moral right to be together. without all this visa .

Thanks Mr. Joebloggs..Thanks for all your tips and advice for my application.

Thank you guys. Will keep you updated with my application. Good luck to everyone too......

Thread Information