Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    you mean will the records of any marrage abroad , be checked also by the uk authorities, before issuing the Certificate of No Impedement,
    I dont know, thats why Im also asking about it but as for my basic understanding. Certificate of No Impediment will be issued if you have plan to marry outside the UK and that there is no known obstruction to your proposed marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by ImMaricel View Post
    I dont know, thats why Im also asking about it but as for my basic understanding. Certificate of No Impediment will be issued if you have plan to marry outside the UK and that there is no known obstruction to your proposed marriage.
    i dont know if foreign records are checked, there are british people that have ilegaly married again while still married to their first wife, it is illegal but it happens,
    where ever your getting your fears ,,paranoia from,
    i would advise you to stop worrying, trust your husband if you love him trust his word, if you dont trust him you will spoil your relationship

I will pass on this one.
    Wind-Up

Im so contented.
    Your not really otherwise there would be no reason for the next part
    Its just me that I have some questions in my mind and makes me bother all the time

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I think you need to get a grip on reality ImMarciel..........

Your questions have been answered many times by our helpful members but you keep asking the same questions over and over. If you have a problem in your relationship why not ask your husband if he is married to another woman as well as you... solved ..

Come to think of it, I have been to Spain and Cuba.... hmm.. but not Mexico......... but it does not mean that I got married there and am now hiding it.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

I think he really is married to a young,beautiful,slim,sexy latina what a cad he is probably living a double-life of which your totally oblivious best advice is for you to get a mexican boyfriend on the premise that whats good for the rat is good for the mouse

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

True Lies.
    Always enjoyed Arnies action movies, and of course Jamie Lee Curtis................well, say no more........

Respected Member
    You obviously don't trust the guy, so why did you get married The poor guy has probably spent a huge amount of his hard earned cash bringing you over here, get a grip on reality and treat the guy with more respect. If I were him and I found out you didn't trust me and were asking crazy questions like this, I'd be putting you back on the next plane to the Phils

If going to all those countries makes him a bigamist in your crazy mixed up world, he could also be an MI6 agent, why don't you ask him if he's a spy too

Just having a re-think I have been to loads of different countries........ maybe each stamp in my passport entitles me a new wife What have I been missing out on all these years

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Just having a re-think I have been to loads of different countries........ maybe each stamp in my passport entitles me a new wife What have I been missing out on all these years
    Think of it as a lucky escape Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    Think of it as a lucky escape Steve

best way is to tackle it to your partner the things that bothers you

Quote Originally Posted by ImMaricel View Post
    Its just my curiosity at all, Im always worried that I will end up into a bad relationship again as I have experienced before with my previous x-bfs and now that I am married woman and very happy with him. Im so contented. Its just me that I have some questions in my mind and makes me bother all the time (what if this will happen to me) thats why I came up into this lovely forum. I dont know why it suddenly came up into this question maybe Im so paranoid about reading in breaking up relationships lol. Sorry for asking a lot of questions.
    Stop worrying! You already got the right answers to the respectable members here. It doesnt mean that your husband is married with somebody else because he travels all the time in many countries. You should trust him and listen to him. If you already talked about it just listen to his answers. He manage to take you over here in the Uk and spent a lot of money for all the processing. Leave all your insecurities behind. If your husband can read this he might be very upset of what you open up.

You obviously don't trust the guy, so why did you get married The poor guy has probably spent a huge amount of his hard earned cash bringing you over here, get a grip on reality and treat the guy with more respect. If I were him and I found out you didn't trust me and were asking crazy questions like this, I'd be putting you back on the next plane to the Phils

If going to all those countries makes him a bigamist in your crazy mixed up world, he could also be an MI6 agent, why don't you ask him if he's a spy too
    Lol!

Trusted Member
    Has he just crashed his car ?

Attachment 5466

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Has he just crashed his car ?

Attachment 5466
    It can't be him, I think this guy needs a bus to cart all of his wives around in

It can't be him, I think this guy needs a bus to cart all of his wives around in
    He's got his own Jeepney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information