I have had a close correspondence with a Filipina for the past five years. For the first year, it was just a friendship but then we decided to meet in person. However, for the next three years, I had to care for an ailing parent and other issues prevented us from meeting. Finally, when all the obstacles were cleared, we planned to meet in the next two to four months.
Very recently, she told me she has been sexting and sex-camming four guys who she can also see on live-cam. (She is not a webcam girl). Three of these people are rich, successful guys who have proposed marriage to her; the foruth is only interested in computer sex with no committment. She has held off from meeting these other guys until she can meet me in person. She thinks this is normal behaviour and that everyone is doing it, including me. NOT TRUE! She very badly wants to have a baby before her biological clock runs out and she says that nothing is more important to her than a happy family life and that she will be a devoted wife. However, she is still having computer sex with these so-called, "friends: who could record any webcam images. What concerns me more is that she is addicted to this attention and would not give it up after marriage.
Should I accept that we are not right for eachother or should a future together still be considered? We have developed a very close bond in these past years.