Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

bored bored bored

wow what a weekend so far with Emma working, done the washing, cleaning what else is there , shopping done yesterday, looking at lots in the phils for sale, looking at holidays too, roll on 6.30 and Emma will be here, i miss her

My wife is also working...But me and the two girls going to the park, then swimming then bike riding along the canalside to macdonalds for lunch.....There is your answer stevewool have some kiddies around you!

been there done that and they are still a pain even with there own kids , rather have a cat

How about visiting some elderly people at a home or in hospital Steve? There are so many that don't have anyone and would appreciate a visit from a funny and entertaining chap like yourself!

thats a great there Rosie, just been reading your thread about your borther, you are a fantastic sister your brother and family should be very proud of you, i would,well i am busy now just got some fresh rubbard and i am going to make a crumble ready for our tea

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    wow what a weekend so far with Emma working, done the washing, cleaning what else is there , shopping done yesterday, looking at lots in the phils for sale, looking at holidays too, roll on 6.30 and Emma will be here, i miss her
    Charity shield this afternoon,United v City should be quite feisty

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    How about visiting some elderly people at a home
    There we go Steve, go visit Graham and then nip up to see Arthur
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post

If you can't say something nice. SHUT UP!. Simple.

not bored now, rubbard crumble smells great , oven cleaned and the house and garden looks great, go out soon for milk and get em something nice, what a great day this has become

Trusted Member

Pop round mine and sand some skirting boards down if you like make a decent job of it though

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    My boy has an interview for a holiday/weekend job at Dominos Pizza this afternoon.

The manager is a Filipino, and was apparently delighted to hear of my son's lineage, so, fingers crossed.

at Dominos Pizza this afternoon.

The manager is a Filipino
    Is the manager from Davao? I know a lady called Neneng from Davao whose cousin is a Dominos Pizza manager somewhere in the north of england,I just tried to phone her to ask but her phones off.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I don't know yet Tawi, but no doubt my son will be reporting back later, so will let you know.

It would be pretty coincidental if it was him But stranger things have happened,I once went to dinner in cotabato with the teacher of a forum member who now lives in London

Trusted Member
    Well, he got the job...and brought back free Pizzas !

Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum, and seems a really nice guy, with boys of his own back in Manila.

I hope all goes well at the job, because it's only just up the road, and also an old school friend of my son (Fil/UK) is working there part-time too it seems.

Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum
    Not my mates cousin then but at least he got the job abd free-pizza

Trusted Member
    However, my son said he had heard the York manager talking on the 'company' phone to another manager...in Tagalog.

The plot thickens.

The plot thickens.
    I sent off an e-mail asking her cousins name and where he went in northern-england,I should get an answer back this week

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

Turns out this particular Filipino is from Bicol like my boy's mum, and seems a really nice guy, with boys of his own back in Manila.

I hope all goes well at the job, because it's only just up the road, and also an old school friend of my son (Fil/UK) is working there part-time too it seems.
    thats great news for your boy and you too, think how much your food bill will be reduced now with free pizzas

Trusted Member
    True...and to this tightfisted Yorkshireman, a big plus.

Used to be even better when the ex was assistant manager at a top quality Italian restaurant, and always brought home some food with her.
    My suppers were fit for a king.

well with my Emmas cooking i am as fat as ought

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

Great news for your son and even better news for you with free pizzas

the manager at the dominos at stevenage is a filipino as well
    As life is to live so love is to give

Thread Information