Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Red face No VISA, But have a Child born to UK Citizen?

Strike the Rod while it is hot! If you had a child for a UK or European National, but you have no residents visa in the UK, due to recent rulings in the UK Courts and more significantly, ECJ, you can now make an application for residency and a work permit in the UK!
    See: Zambrano V Belgium & Tanzania V SSHD

I hope you are not touting for business Rik Spam us once and you will be removed.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I hope you are not touting for business Rik Spam us once and you will be removed.
    Mmm ... ... I'd been wondering the same thing, Steve; indeed, my "trigger" finger was just hover~ing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Mmm ... ... I'd been wondering the same thing, Steve; indeed, my "trigger" finger was just hover~ing ...

if your talking about access to a child in the UK, if i remember correctly, you need to be able to support yourself without the right to work in the uk for 2yrs

and as for article 8, cameron has mentioned changes to it.,
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Such a shame that most of these regulations have come about because of assorted dross trying to beat our immigration system.

Now US BORN AND BRED here, and our chosen partners are suffering because of it !

Do something about sorting out your OWN countries instead of coming up with ever more devious plans to get yourselves here and sponge off the fruits of my ancestors' labour and blood !

Re: EU Children

Hi Steve, whilst I am an Immigration Consultant, I am only giving information for the community to go to any solicitor/immigration consultant of their choice and take advantage of the rulings, since I too have a Filipino partner.
    Joebloggs, not really...
    The Zambrano ruling is that to ask the parent of an EU/EEA Child to leave, is to deprive the EU/EEA of the benefits of EU Citizenship, hence the parents must be giving the right to live & work, to enable the child enjoy the benefits of EEA/EU Citizenship.

Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today! Stop being offensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Transire View Post
    Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today! Stop being offensive!
    Offensive? Our country at breaking point being filled with illegals who plunder our tax pounds ?? I find that offensive, and yet you look for ways to get more in through loop holes

Trusted Member
    Must be amazing ancestors to still be plundering today.

Your ancestors plundered from all over the world and still do till today!
    inherited guilt,what a stupid concept Besides,how on earth can our ancestors who by definition are all deceased still be plundering today?Please explain?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    I suppose we could always stop the foreign aid and save over £800 million a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Transire View Post
    Joebloggs, not really...
    The Zambrano ruling is that to ask the parent of an EU/EEA Child to leave, is to deprive the EU/EEA of the benefits of EU Citizenship, hence the parents must be giving the right to live & work, to enable the child enjoy the benefits of EEA/EU Citizenship.
    to leave, so they must be in the UK, so how will that help many ? how many visa apps are rejected ? i dont think it would be easy for many of the few who could apply.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information