i am employed as a domestic helper to this family since April 2009 in Singapore, and they brought me here last May 2010. According to my knowledge, i am doing my job with sincerity and honesty. Though I am not paid, I do work during public holidays or even Sundays when they needed me. I said to myself, it's ok atleast with these things I can pay them back of bringing me here. Another reason is that I am not able to go anywhere during my off coz no bus service during Sundays, so just to keep myself alive, i do some works here at home. ..

One time I asked my boss about National Insurance and he told me, he didn't apply, so I asked who will apply, and he said, I have to apply for myself that's why i booked my appointment. The problem is this, I am working here more than the required hours/day, 6days/wk with less pay, no NI/tax, so I decided to discuss these things with them when they come back from holiday. He knows the law better than me that's why I trusted them, thinking that they will follow what's in there, but they broke my trust. If we can't come up to good deal then what will happened to me . I don't know anyone here since I didn't go anywhere since I arrived here last year. I just went once to Oxford City when I have my theory test, to Solihull when I renewed my visa and to London when I got my OEC..

Will anyone wants to adopt me <joke>...

I am planning to find another employer but I want to leave this family without any problem. I don't want to runaway either coz I don't know where to go or if come to worst, I don't want to be a beggar in one of the street of London......
please advice is badly needed..