Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Glad to belong here!!!

hello everyone,I'm new here,,....just want to say that i'm so happy to be stumbled in this site....I've read few forums in here and found this so informative,and seems members in here are friendly and wow glad to know there are bisaya like me also,,,,this site will be a great help for me and my hubby to be.....for now i'm really enjoying reading topics and happy for those who have had successful visa applications...really hoping to have same results soon i start my application(hehe,it may just take a year)...buti na ang handa mga higala.....God bless to all

kamusta ka chieldave from where you are in the Philippines?
    this is the forum indeed that helps everyone who need advice and inf..

ingatzzz!

hello and welcome

Hello Moy,thanks.....taga Tagum City ko part of Davao del Norte,just an hour to get here from Davao by bus...are u bisaya?.....was happened of searching information about things need to do/provide for my application(though seen some information in UKBA),but still wanted it to be more clear on what was said in there.So was finding a kind of forum for filipino/uk in internet and was thinking that it will be a great help for me/us to gain knowledge by those who have been through this kind of situation as me really have double thinking of having a paid consultant in future coz of well,they're not just being paid low,you guys think so!?,,,,,so yehey,found this site,,,gonna share this to my fiancee,,,,have lots of questions that wanted to ask but may read other forums for now as guess some may raised same questions in here already.....amping pud Moy

Thank u worthingmale

Hi there, welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi there, welcome to the forum
    Hello Terpe...thank u

hello & welcome to this friendly forum

Quote Originally Posted by stevie c View Post
    hello & welcome to this friendly forum
    Hello stevie c,,,yes,seems indeed friendly site...thank u

Quote Originally Posted by chieldave View Post
    hello everyone,I'm new here,,....just want to say that i'm so happy to be stumbled in this site....I've read few forums in here and found this so informative,and seems members in here are friendly
    Hello ... and ; this IS, indeed, a friendly forum. I'm curious, though ... is Dave your fiance' ... and is he Scottish? I ask because 'chiel' is a Scots' word!

Hello Moy,thanks.....taga Tagum City ko part of Davao del Norte,just an hour to get here from Davao by bus...are u bisaya?.....was happened of searching information about things need to do/provide for my application(though seen some information in UKBA),but still wanted it to be more clear on what was said in there.So was finding a kind of forum for filipino/uk in internet and was thinking that it will be a great help for me/us to gain knowledge by those who have been through this kind of situation as me really have double thinking of having a paid consultant in future coz of well,they're not just being paid low,you guys think so!?,,,,,so yehey,found this site,,,gonna share this to my fiancee,,,,have lots of questions that wanted to ask but may read other forums for now as guess some may raised same questions in here already.....amping pud Moy
    ah tagum thats my city when i was a bit young my province is in tuganay carmen davao del norte about 30 minutes from tagum..tagum now is a city right same with panabo
    i live in davao city when i was in the philippines miss the life and our place there!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hello ... and ; this IS, indeed, a friendly forum.
    wow,,thank u for that welcome banner sir Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little
    I'm curious, though ... is Dave your fiance' ... and is he Scottish? I ask because 'chiel' is a Scots' word!
    yes sir,Dave is my fiance,its his nickname.....chiel is just my nickname too..oppps,hope "chiel" has good meaning in Scots word in there,would like to know though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    ah tagum thats my city when i was a bit young my province is in tuganay carmen davao del norte about 30 minutes from tagum..tagum now is a city right same with panabo
    i live in davao city when i was in the philippines miss the life and our place there!

Wow,what a small Pinas jud Moy,,,yes tuganay,have some friends in there,not sure if you are familiar with the family name "Gines".......yes Tagum is already a city,a progressing and developing city(I guess),,hehe,,,there's lots of new establishments in almost every corner as if next in mall building is another mall building....Tagum has just awarded few years ago as green city coz of not just plants that being planted are green,also the means of transportation in her-the tricycle-colored by green too and some buildings as well,,,every year has an event being held,very known is "MUSIKAHAN SA TAGUM" in which same time Mayor invited some representatives from other countries to introduce Tagum as Music City as well.....we have our new big city hall-2010 targeted year to finish-but till now mr.hammers,mr.nails,mr.shovels and other mr.tools are still busy working( construction workers i meant in there),hehe,,
    so far,you can figure out the difference of Tagum 10 years ago than now,really progressing and the tax as well

,also the means of transportation in her-the tricycle-colored by green too and some buildings as well,,,

(her)here i meant.........yes panabo too is a city already for years ago,just not sure the fix year...

c mayor uy pa rin bah ang mayor sa tagum?
    sadly wla koy kailah na nga Gines sa tuganay kay sa anibongan man gyud among probensya..aftersa tuganay barrio na nah namo ive miss the farm of rice there and the the muddy nipa house we got
    good to know that tagum is progressing

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    c mayor uy pa rin bah ang mayor sa tagum?
    sadly wla koy kailah na nga Gines sa tuganay kay sa anibongan man gyud among probensya..aftersa tuganay barrio na nah namo ive miss the farm of rice there and the the muddy nipa house we got
    good to know that tagum is progressing

yes moy,c mayor uy japon.....murag sa centro tuganay lang yata sila nagpuyo mga Gines...mulang,hmmm,speaking of rice,how abundance of rice in there?,,hehe,,you know us pinoy,sa panultihon pa,meals will not be completed without rice,,,anad na guro pud ka Moy sa fish and chips dra....hmm,murag sa tugany man pud guro dapit ning bag-o lang pud na attraction sa mga passersby Moy,remember sa mga punungan didto dapit,have pud sila gitukod small restau called PUNONG where they serve seafoods specialties.......maybe when u have a vacation here again,why not have a trial taste of specialties in that PUNONG restaurant.........

puhon chiel..kaw dah awake pa ka heheh og naa pa lage tulay karon muoleh gyud ko dha sa atoah oi hehehe
    take care and good luck for your coming application

hehehe,,,u seems not too obvious of missing pinas so much(opposite).....thanks Moy,medyo taud taud pa guro nang application,magtigom sag mga ebidensya lage,lisod na modasdas sa gyera kulang pang armas,,,hehe,,,but when the time comes for my application,your help as well as the other friendly members in here will be really appreciated so much,,,..hehe,tulog sa ko moy 4am na dre,i blame this website for being so informative coz couldn't resist to read some for other days and took me 4am to sleep now,,hahah,,,

hello & welcome here

welcome to the forum...
    Dami ka makita info dito. Dito din ako kumuha ng info para sa application ko eh. Now luckily I'm with Dave( tukayo ng Dave mo ba???) Scottish din sya.. So san banda si Dave mo girl???

welcome to the forum, chiel!
    love makes life worth living

Respected Member
    Hello Chiel,,

Welcome to the forum...Bisaya man from Negros...

TO FARMERG,ALANMF1,WYTDOLL,SWEETNOTE143 AND FEBMARY......THANK U THANK U THANK U FOR ALL UR WARM WELCOME MY NEW FRIENDS....FEEL SO BELONG NOW...GONNA HAVE THIS SITE AS MY/OUR GUIDANCE(SECOND TO UKBA AND VFS)FROM NOW ON,REALLY NEED YOU MGA HIGALA...

Quote Originally Posted by wytdoll View Post
    welcome to the forum...
    Dami ka makita info dito. Dito din ako kumuha ng info para sa application ko eh. Now luckily I'm with Dave( tukayo ng Dave mo ba???) Scottish din sya.. So san banda si Dave mo girl???

thanks wytdoll....wow,dave dinreal name nya David...englishman sya girl,,from cheshire,england,,,,,hehe,they still both british though

Thread Information