Rightio folks:

To those of you who've already seen - and expressed interest in - my earlier thread entitled '?... Members' Meet-up', I'm pleased to announce that the response thus far, has been encouraging. Indeed, it has since gathered momentum ... in that, one of our long-time Respected Members, Scott, aka scott & ligaya has come forward with a brilliant suggestion for a venue - the 5-star 'Village Hotel' located in Solihull near Birmingham.

Opened in 2010, the complex is within easy commuting distance of the city centre and, I'm told, boasts a very nice gymn/health suite with swimming pool ... facilities which all guests can use free of charge. And there's even a Starbuck's on the premises for all you coffee addicts. I've looked it up on the internet, and I must say, I'm very impressed! Bed & Breakfast is £69 per room - better than the likes of Premier Lodge or Holiday Inn - ideal for couples!!

According to Scott, the 'Village Hotel' is eminently-equipped to cater for large numbers ... and I am reliably informed that, as things stand at present, there are ample vacancies available for the weekend of Saturday/Sunday, 1& 2 October. And - who knows? - if enough people are interested, there might even be an opportunity to take advantage of a block booking at a reduced price!

So ... for those of you who HAVEN'T read my previous thread ... now's your chance! Grab the opportunity to treat yourselves in the company of your online friends. Get to know them PROPERLY!

But remember ... time passes all too quickly! We need to act fast if we're to avoid disappointment. I'm excited just thinking about it ... and Myrna and myself will be travelling all the way down from Perth!

... DON'T miss out! Let me know asap on this thread ...

C'mon ... what're you waiting for?

Your friend,

Arthur.