Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Miagao

Miagao

Is there any couples on here from any where near miagao or iloilo ... the visayas.. if there is plz gimme a shout

iloilo is illongo i could speak that although i came from mindanao and we are visayan in dialect
    teh sin-o ngalan sang asawa mo brano?
    hambale sya nga kung puide mag hambalay kami dri

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    iloilo is illongo i could speak that although i came from mindanao and we are visayan in dialect
    teh sin-o ngalan sang asawa mo brano?
    hambale sya nga kung puide mag hambalay kami dri
    maraming maraming salamat po... i suggest u reword those words for me

whats the name of your wife
    kindly ask your wife if we could talk here and be friends?

That was my translation moy whats the name of your wife,tell her and we will talk here I have a few mates around iloilo Branno,I used to go across to iloilo to catch a boat to Guimaras where my mate Phil lives,if you get the chance visit Guimaras

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    That was my translation moy whats the name of your wife,tell her and we will talk here I have a few mates around iloilo Branno,I used to go across to iloilo to catch a boat to Guimaras where my mate Phil lives,if you get the chance visit Guimaras
    well done bugoy bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    nice place tawi .. i go to a few places there... one is called baras resort ex naval captain owned it...

well done bugoy bloke
    madudlay hambalon sang illongo
    I havent stayed at a resort on guimaras branno,just my mates house,he is back in the UK now though,i havent been to guimaras since the late-1990's

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

ay hu-o budlay ged neng maghambal sang illongo

Thread Information