Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    thank you all, its looking like brenda is realy quite ill, she been so upset unable to talk,as yet i cant seem to get to know anything from her,
    i need to find out more,
    I hope things will work out fine between the two of you, imagine....no problem is big enough for people who want their relationship to work out. Patience, love and understanding will help you straighten things out. God bless and I hope she is well.
    love makes life worth living

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    thank you all, its looking like brenda is realy quite ill, she been so upset unable to talk,as yet i cant seem to get to know anything from her,
    i need to find out more,
    I hope things will work out fine between the two of you, imagine....no problem is big enough for people who want their relationship to work out. Patience, love and understanding will help you straighten things out. God bless and I hope she is well.
    love makes life worth living

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    Farmerg
    When we settle into a space of trust we access our inner guidance system; we know what to do, when to do it and when to wait. We know that the ideal people and circumstances will serendipitously manifest into our lives. We may not trust everyone we meet or every situation we come across, but we trust our inner knowing. We listen to our intuitive voice that rests in stillness, guiding us to our highest path.
    The next time you have a difficult decision to make or you’re concerned about the future, rather than get lost in worry or doubt, or immediately following the lead of your practical, logical mind, take a moment to center within and access your inner trust. Ask your inner guidance which is the best path to follow.
    Don’t rush it. If you truly love your partner and want what’s best for him, you’ll wait. If you’re in a relationship with someone you feel you can’t trust, don’t ignore it. If you have trouble trusting anyone, you might want to seek counseling before you run away from what could be a great relationship. Your past does affect your ability to trust. However, if trust hasn’t been a problem for you in the past and your gut is telling you to protect yourself from this guy, take it as a warning. Take a close look at who he is, how he treats others and how he treats you. Your gut may be giving you good information.
    Do yourself a favour Moy, You know and I know this advice you are giving is not your own words. It's text you've cutted and pasted from other websites.

Do yourself a favour Moy, You know and I know this advice you are giving is not your own words. It's text you've cutted and pasted from other websites.
    Plagiarised text Moy I always thought those words were from your heart

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    and i dont denie it ..but if ive done that..it means it was similar to the idea of what im trying to express..does any law here that prohibit for us in doing that.. dont make it an issue if it does not affect and harm to you or anybody else here
    peace

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Plagiarised text Moy I always thought those words were from your heart
    it is but some people at times love watching there co-human being laugh by other rather than helping to improve there idea and insight

and forgive to tell this why would it bother you that much are you in the same routeand if you are am sure you wont denie that you are doing some of the cutted and pasted quotes from a sites that it interest you to share to anybody..coz me am quite happy to find those and share to those who wasnt able to know whats..what is

it means it was similar to the idea of what im trying to express
    Copy from one, its plagiarism,copy from two, its research.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Copy from one, its plagiarism,copy from two, its research.
    it does not harm to you/me or anyone but it help thats the thing..

it does not harm to you/me or anyone but it help thats the thing..
    others may think your posting it and quote and rep you for the content.

it would be far better to use your own words
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

and i am.. am using it but if i felt i want some more input to express my idea..thats the time i am using the site to specifically descibe my thoughts and idea..and then i adds my personal idea and thoughts as well

when i want to express more i think about it for awhile , it may not sound like what you get from a novel, or someones idea, when it comes from me its from my heart or something i have been thinking about for a long time, thats why half the time the spelling is wrong too

wouldnt it be more satisfying....if you was quoted and repped for your own words, you kept signing back up to this forum, i would prefer to read what you have to say

If you really want to use other people's quotes or text, it is always a good idea to state 'Quoted from ........' or alternatively, link to the page it was taken from. Simples
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

you kept signing back up to this forum
    That was the old Ross,Moy has risen phoenix like,reborn from the ashes of destruction,a fresh new persona

the forum is free to anyone and who dont harm and offend anybody ..thats why i kept signing back..why does it hurt and harm you born?

Sorry for that last post Its the product of a sugar-rush from Lucozade

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    If you really want to use other people's quotes or text, it is always a good idea to state 'Quoted from ........' or alternatively, link to the page it was taken from. Simples
    thats my moderator..thank you Steve..you show the real meaning of how to moderate the people and the forum..ill take that note
    forgive for some of my spelling are wronglike the respected stevewool says..sorry

and forgive to tell this why would it bother you that much are you in the same routeand if you are am sure you wont denie that you are doing some of the cutted and pasted quotes from a sites that it interest you to share to anybody..coz me am quite happy to find those and share to those who wasnt able to know whats..what is
    At least you admit it.

The times I've cut and paste from other websites I always provide a link back. It's what you're meant to do

That was the old Ross,Moy has risen phoenix like,reborn from the ashes of destruction,a fresh new persona
    well said tawi you talk like the commander of abusayaff in cotabato

At least you admit it.

The times I've cut and paste from other websites I always provide a link back. It's what you're meant to do
    no worries i understand my fault as well

moy, you have lots to say here lots of replies to many many people, keep it simple and that way it sounds more friendly, lots on here know so much about lots, i am afraid i am not one of those, but we need people like me to keep the commen man informed

ups wrong thingy put up there , just seen emmas bra that made me do that

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    just the bra or was she wearing it

cheeky boy next time emmas knickers

just seen emmas bra that made me do that
    lol.. get a room you two
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

i was wearing it really

liars go to cotabato where tawi's hometown

the forum is free to anyone and who dont harm and offend anybody ..thats why i kept signing back..why does it hurt and harm you born?
    you are still on probation after saying sorry for your past, have you not seen the error of your ways

it doesnt bother me that you copy and paste....its bothering others and that should bother you

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    you are still on probation after saying sorry for your past, have you not seen the error of your ways

it doesnt bother me that you copy and paste....its bothering others and that should bother you
    i am on probation i know..and you are the moderator that everyone including me has a great respect in you and you dont need to point out why i kept signing here as i am obviously happy here knowing that each of us give respect regardless of our shortcomings
    and forgive if i harm to someone and wasnt able to get/give your expectation from the past

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information