Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

urgent help with passport pleaseee:(

hello guys, i am going to renew my passport tomorrow (waited for one month appointment!) i am supposed to apply for the visa last month but i decided to not risk my application by having a passport with only exact six month validity and the embassy requires at least three months prior to intended travel with that, my passport will no longer valid.

question is, ,if am renewing my passport tomorrow, will they accept it if its expiring on january 2012 and will they give it back if my passport has stamp pages on it? also will they be giving me a new 5 year passport?

sorry to ask but please i need help urgent :(

It's in the visa requirement to have it at least 6 months validity so better have it renewed ASAP myliitlehaven07.

You can renew you passport even it is not expired yet. They gonna give you new 5 year valid passport and they also return back your old one. So no worries.
    Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    hello guys, i am going to renew my passport tomorrow (waited for one month appointment!) i am supposed to apply for the visa last month but i decided to not risk my application by having a passport with only exact six month validity and the embassy requires at least three months prior to intended travel with that, my passport will no longer valid.

question is, ,if am renewing my passport tomorrow, will they accept it if its expiring on january 2012 and will they give it back if my passport has stamp pages on it? also will they be giving me a new 5 year passport?

sorry to ask but please i need help urgent :(

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar
    great confusedYOU lol...thanks so much. i better get myself ready for tomorrow.visa application is so stressful :(

You are welcome .

Respected Member
    To save any hassle just get your passport renewed. You only had to wait one month for an appointment? Guess the DFA are working overtime.If you are applying in Manila my advice is to take along some snacks,water and light reading material whilst you are waiting in line,The Complete Works Of Dr Jose Rizal should be fine.LOL
    I dont suppose they will allow you any credit on your renewed passport for the unexpired portion.
    Good luck

Thread Information