Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advice

guess I lay down the law really,

we talk or I walk

If your content to be walked-over for the rest of your marital then remain as you are,some pinays are very manipulative,I have known a number,others play silly mind-games,what they dont realise is they normally backfire on them Where is this lady from?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

tagum near davao

She has no regard whatsoever for your feelings Worthing,I will let you into a little secret,your the last train out of town,most guys who chat on sites to these women never in reality go and visit them,your different,you got off your butt and went down to Mindanao,she should be bending over backwards to accommodate you I wouldnt try and maintain the "Relationship" its a truism theres plenty more fish in the sea,if your hearts dead-set on having a filipina as a partner I will line you double-figures up for your next visit to Davao,but this girl is treating you like a disposable commodity,she contacts you when it suits her,she is lucky your so relaxed about the situation

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by worthingmale View Post

we talk or I walk
    Think I agree with Tawi2 on this as it wasn`t much of a reason for not keeping in touch. No commitment on her part..think seriously about moving on

when you put it like that, after re-reading her email she says she was so busy she couldnt contact me.

Even when I am busy I still contact people to say, hi bit busy at the moment will get in touch soon.

guess I really need to be introduced to a lady, and not meet them of the internet.

wasn`t much of a reason
    Its no reason whatsoever Pete,she couldnt spare 5 minutes for an e-mail in 2 whole months?Mind-games mate!I have a friend at the moment going through the wringer in Hong Kong because a pinay is playing mind-games with him,some of these "Perfect" women have a myriad of imperfections
    5 minutes for an e-mail,not long is it for someone who really loves you

we talk or I walk
    Not a case of laying down the law Worthing' .... it is a case of WALK AWAY....

You have been burnt by this girl and I am sure you have strong feelings for her and think that you might be able to turn it around (hence your quote 'lay down the law') but in reality I think you know, and it has been said, that you can do far better. There are some real genuine ladies out there who would treat you like you deserve. It will be her loss at the end of the day, she messed up, dont feel bad about it. Have some self respect, move on, do not entertain anymore communitcation from her.

Start fishing again, good luck.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

you guys are right,

back on findloveasia.com again then

or be introduced

Theres around 80,640 minutes in 2 months,thats a lot of study even allowing for a ten minute online YM chat each week just to put someones mind at rest
    back on findloveasia.com again then
    Scrap that!Your going to get all sorts of oddballs and other peoples cast-offs,I am sure someone on this site will have a half-way decent relative in your age bracket who would treat you like a human being if they got the chance to be introduced,prepare to be swept off your feet by a flood of applicants,good luck.

well I will start a thread looking for love and see what happens

cheers for the advice everybody,

well I will start a thread looking for love
    Dont look for love,look for a friend and see what develops,you have a lot of things going for you,your a young guy who has the luxury of time,remember marry in haste repent at leisure You will meet Mrs Worthingmale

Even when I am busy I still contact people to say, hi bit busy at the moment will get in touch soon.
    She is very lucky Worthing that she have your time, or given her time even in your busiest day, which is the thing she lost, I admire her that he found you, but she take it for granted, ..I hope you will really find the woman that really cares for you and want you for who you are..good luck..and wish you the best...life still goes on...

Just cheer up
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

latest update she appeared online and sent me message. I was not online to talk so only received message.

she apologised for not being able to talk for many months, and not to think she is hiding from me becuase I sent her money.
    She is working and she is studying at college so is busy 7 days a week. She is studying to FBSA food and beverage service.

She graduates in October and wants me to be there, and she was planning to suprise me and ask me to be there. She said it was nto becuase of embarassed and not to think like that and said sorry for worrying me. That I should not think any negatives, I replied I had to much time to think, and think and think and think.

I sent her a message back going, 2 months is to long not to talk, we need to talk more often, and there must be a way to talk. That I didnt want any money back, and that her family is more important that money.

The she dissapeared again, the one thing I did say was even if you are busy leave me a message or email saying you are busy and that everything is okay.

Who knows what happens from here ?? Normally I am a very private person and hate airing my private stuff in public, but thought you guys had been through similar so could help and support me.
    my misses traveled on a bus for hours a day to and from uni, left early , got home late, she didn't have inet at home then, but still managed to send me emails most days
    by going to inet cafe late at night, i put a stop to that when i found out, i didn't want her going out at night, and paid for inet, but where there is a WILL there is a WAY
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Simpleheart serendipitously found the thread

Give your time to one who worth for it...Learn the lesson and be careful for the next time, especially on dating site, most of them just want a foreigner to look after her and the rest of her family, It is not for general, but sad to say mostly do it,..Just be vigilant..Love will really come at the right time, it will just knock on your door..
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Simpleheart serendipitously found the thread
    Hi Tawi2 nice to here you once again, just been back for 4 months healing process..

BTW what serendipitously means???
    make me lazy to ask Mr. Wikipedia

BTW what serendipitously means???
    Its a word much favoured by the sesquipedalians among us,its the faculty of fortuitous chance discovery

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Dont look for love,look for a friend and see what develops,you have a lot of things going for you,your a young guy who has the luxury of time,remember marry in haste repent at leisure You will meet Mrs Worthingmale

I agree with everyone here, 2 months is too long just because she was busy studying and working....I'm busy at my work but it never made me busy enough to send him SMS everyday....when you love someone you always find ways to keep in touch when you're far from each other...she doesnt love you enough to consider what you might be going through because of her silence.....what is 2 minutes or 5 minutes sending you an email from her busy schedule? I dont think that all her time is spent studying or working, what about while she's having lunch, dinner or breakfast? what about some breaks? when a person lose interest, she'll find lots of excuses...but for a person in love, she'll find ways to keep in touch.
    love makes life worth living

Trusted Member
    This is true.

Normally you don't get a minute's peace from texts, YMs, Skype,facebook,etc.

Simpleheart and Worthingmale hmmmmmm why not we love forum romances hehehehe
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    This is true.

Normally you don't get a minute's peace from texts, YMs, Skype,facebook,etc.
    ouch, graham for sure he wont be bothered anymore by my SMS, emails, etc, since I gave him my word that I wont bother him anymore.....tough but my word is my law

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    Simpleheart and Worthingmale hmmmmmm why not we love forum romances hehehehe
    why not, they are both single....hmmmmm.....love is just around the corner.....let's wait and see, guys, who knows 3 months from now they'll announce that they're in love with each other

kidding aside, goodluck to both of you worthing and simpleheart.....may you both find love and I hope this time people who are worthy of your love and attention...God bless, guys

Come on young man Simpleheart may not be around for ever you know...go for it
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

simpleheart is from Cebu if I got it right.....you can say hello when you go to Cebu...who knows you'll find out that you got a lot of things in common......who knows, nobody knows unless you give it a try

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information