I believe in love at first sight, I believe in dream wedding and I believe in happy ever after. My previous relationship had taught me few things in life.Without it there will be no point of comparison to what I am feeling right now.It made me become the person, the mother, wife and friend that I am. Before I had to work hard to raise my two girls. I had 3 part time jobs on top of my real contractual job.I guess those were the days when I was thinking, would I be able to send my girls to college?So there goes the thinking, if i am going to end up with someone it should be with someone stable.However, I believe that when I met my husband by chance, it wasnt for comfort and financial security that I was thinking of.It was a special feeling that like a teen is something that I have never felt.I found someone who can equal my wavelength.Our cultures maybe different but I didnt see anything indifferent with the two of us.To make the story short, we decided to have this cute baby before marriage.Then when my bumped was already passed 6 months, we decided to have our civil wedding.We have planned to have our beach wedding after a year because we decided to put up a humble house for our family.Then came the wedding.Liam and I are the type of persons who want things out of the box.We thought of a beach wedding not in BORACAY nor BATANGAS.We thought of doing a wedding in a beach where there is no accomodation, were the trip is long and where everyone will experience something like SURVIVOR Wedding.But we didnt want to be harsh with our guests so we decided to do something with the ISLAND to make it comfortable to everyone even if it isnt a 5 star treatment.With the help of friends and tour agents, we decided to do the wedding in Calaguas.When I had an occular visit to that place.I was mesmerized and enchanted.It looks untouched.It is not like BORACAY....no restaurants, no bars, no stores, nothing!!! Just a spectacular white sand.Well to give you a preview of how our wedding went and how we conquer the impossible, please be our guests on this blog.View our pictures from our wedding last MAY 2, 2011 at Mahabang Buhangin, Calaguas, Camarines Norte.