Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Newbie (Restricted Access) L-M-A-B_90's Avatar

Smile Hello all

Hello to all

I am new to this website, so just wanted to introduce myself -
    My name is Lawrence (from Cardiff, S. Wales).
    I am looking to meet a special Pinay lady here and I hope to find the right person for me, for the long term.

Any questions, please ask and once again, hello to all.

UK man, looking to meet a nice Pinay for the long term

Hi to all,

My name is Lawrence, living in Cardiff (S. Wales).
    I am looking to meet new friends and find that special Pinay for me, I am a serious guy and I seek the long term -
    My ideal Pinay should be clean-living, honest, kind with a great heart and personality.
    If anyone's interested, please do get in touch.

(Hope to hear from you all soon)

Why dont you save your money and buy a ticket to the Philippines. There is no better way to find out about the country and make friends with the lovely people there.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Respected Member
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck

Hello and welcome

There are some single ladies in the forum, but you need to be prepared to travell to the Philippines to meet them.
    Hve you been there before?
    Mick.

welcome to the forum

Hi Lawrence i echoe what steve r has said

Quote Originally Posted by L-M-A-B_90 View Post
    Hi to all,

I am looking to meet new friends and find that special Pinay for me, I am a serious guy and I seek the long term -
    My ideal Pinay should be clean-living, honest, kind with a great heart and personality.

Hi Lawrence,

May I ask why specifically Filipina?
    Have you visited Pinas? or any part of Asia?

Hello to all

I am new to this website, so just wanted to introduce myself -
    My name is Lawrence (from Cardiff, S. Wales).
    I am looking to meet a special Pinay lady here and I hope to find the right person for me, for the long term.

Any questions, please ask and once again, hello to all.
    >>>> hi lawrence.. welcome to this forum.. im sure you'll find lots of single ladies in here.. by the way, i'm chelle.. looks like were on the same boat..im just waiting for my mr.right ONE to come... i don't want to make a mistake again finding someone who doesn't you know,DESERVE to be loved.. better to wait for years for that someone you are sure of,than to grab a chance with someone who picks you up but you know,drops you whenever he/she wants to.. hope to be a friend a yours.. goodluck in finding your ms. right... GOD bless!!

welcome

Trusted Member
    Single ?

20 years old ?

Westerner ?

Order that airticket now !

Hi to all,

Hi, Lawrence. ... if you happen to be a student, and are "fancy-free" with time to spare over the summer months, then - as others have already suggested - it's DEFINITELY worthwhile visting the Phils, learning the culture and meeting the lovely Filipina ladies in their home environment. to this friendly, online filipino/uk site, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Hi Chelle,
    You are so right :-
    We do need to take time and thank you for your very kind words, I hope to find Ms Right soon...
    Tell me more about yourself, would be nice to talk with you...

Quote Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
    >>>> hi lawrence.. welcome to this forum.. im sure you'll find lots of single ladies in here.. by the way, i'm chelle.. looks like were on the same boat..im just waiting for my mr.right ONE to come... i don't want to make a mistake again finding someone who doesn't you know,DESERVE to be loved.. better to wait for years for that someone you are sure of,than to grab a chance with someone who picks you up but you know,drops you whenever he/she wants to.. hope to be a friend a yours.. goodluck in finding your ms. right... GOD bless!!

i wish i was 20 again

Thank you for the greetings, this is a very informative website/forum -

I have been thinking about the travel and I fully intend to make the journey in the near future.
    So your suggestions I seriously consider, anyway thanks again for the welcome.
    Best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hi, Lawrence. ... if you happen to be a student, and are "fancy-free" with time to spare over the summer months, then - as others have already suggested - it's DEFINITELY worthwhile visting the Phils, learning the culture and meeting the lovely Filipina ladies in their home environment. to this friendly, online filipino/uk site, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

No comment,

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    i wish i was 20 again

As soon as finances improve and I get the free time.
    Any suggestions of some nice areas?
    Mindanao looks very captivating, and Iligan city not to forget the stunning Ma Cristina waterfalls -
    But I've heard bad things about Mindanao, things that have been well documented in the internet...
    So it does slightly concern me, if F.C.O travel advice is to be followed -

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Single ?

20 years old ?

Westerner ?

Order that airticket now !

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    welcome

Such kind greetings, you sound like a wonderful person -
    Pleased to know you, Chelle!

Quote Originally Posted by necromancer View Post

No comment,
    I will then....... Steve was better looking when he was 20
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

All very good and relevant questions -
    Why Filipina?
    Because I like the positive outlook on life, the mentality and the friendly culture, I have previously had the pleasure of knowing a lady from Cavite (living in London).
    It was a great experience, she was very kind and caring - Very loving, I felt so valued...
    So I suppose you can say I am converted

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi Lawrence,

May I ask why specifically Filipina?
    Have you visited Pinas? or any part of Asia?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerg View Post

welcome to the site & good luck on your search

So I suppose you can say I am converted
    wait until you come here in Phils and women fight for your attention that's fine as long as they wont fight to get you wallet out of you just kidding....i hope you'll find your miss right! Goodluck with it
    love makes life worth living

Depends what you want from a holiday .... my reccomendations are to visit Palawan, Bohol, Lake Taal Puerto Galera if you scuba, great , if not take a PADI open water course before you come over, you will meet normal girls without going near any bars , just fall over them in the shopping malls, restuarants, hotels etc.... take your time, there are thousands of beautiful ladies , take a step back before falling for any one and have a great time when you do visit...just try not to fall in love too soon LOL
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Single ?

20 years old ?

Westerner ?
    I was that kid,I called the trip gullibles travels
    Good luck Lawrence,enjoy your trip

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Do behave young man.

I'm not jealous.

get yourself on a plane and get over there

Hi to all,

When you are serious on getting a Filipina love for a wife, you should know that there is no such thing as a divorce in the Philippines. If things absolutely do not go for both of you in marriage, you can live alone far from each other but the law does not allow you or your Filipina love to remarry. The only way to void the marriage is to get an annulment which will take years for both of you to become single and marry again. Therefore, before popping that question to your Flipina love, you should be able to know some basic and important things first.
    Loving a Filipina is like also learning to love her culture and the environment she was in. You should show your romantic side, you can also become creative and imaginative in showing care to your Filipina love as this will definitely be appreciated by her. Most Filipinas love to be adored and taking her to a romantic dinner is like a fairy tale to her and you will be surprised at how she appreciates these things.
    If you favor the Filipina beauty and would really like to court her, you should do it in an acceptable way. It is best to be friends with your Philippine girls first before trying to court her. You should be able to appreciate her always and be sincere to what you are saying. Appreciating her family and becoming close to her family and friends is also one way to send the message that you are seriously in love with her. Feedbacks from her family and friends are actually important so be very careful if you present yourself as her suitor.
    Lastyly The majority of Filipina women give up their career once they became wives. Generally they stay as housewives doing the chores and bringing up their children. But there are also modern women who now managed to accumulate their career and family by having someone take care of their children when they are way for work.
    Foreigners who plan to marry their Filipina love need to know that authority is never a problem with Filipinas since most of Filipinas are willing to stay in the house to be a good wife and mother. The culture with men in the Philippines is highly regarded as the gender with more power and authority. Most Filipinas may argue to some points and even say something but in the end, they still respect their husband's decisions. Filipinas are very loyal to their husbands and families that they are willing to take some sacrifices just to make their family happy and whole.
    Loving a Filipina is never a problem. She will continually love, serve and take care of you for as long as you also show the same love and affection to her from the first time you met. Serious foreigners who wanted to marry a Filipina usually goes in online dating sites to search for their Filipina love and then after some time of getting to know each other, most of these foreigners come to Philippines to marry their Filipina love. If you decided to meet your love in the Philippines, make sure that you also remember her family and relatives by bringing something for them. A sign of thoughtfulness is also part of the Filipino culture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information