Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A truly disturbing read........

I read a magazine article earlier,a 14 year old girl went missing back in 2003,her body has never been found though police suspect she was fed into an industrial mincer and the resultant slurry disposed of,what a sad end to a young girls life

At least 60 schoolgirls were groomed for sex by workers at seedy takeaways linked to the murder of a 14-year-old girl.
    Children as young as 11 were targeted by mainly Asian staff at fast food outlets in Blackpool. They were offered food, alcohol and cigarettes in return for sexual favours.
    An unpublicised police report produced after 14-year-old Charlene Downes vanished in 2003 found the girls, most if not all white, had been victims of the ‘honey pot’ premises. There were claims last night that the report was suppressed for reasons of political correctness.
    Seedy: The takeaway in Blackpool linked to Charlene Downes, then 14, and Paige Chivers, then 15, who are both missing
    Four years later another girl, 15-year-old Paige Chivers, also went missing. Detectives believe she was killed like Charlene, whose body has never been found.
    Two Middle Eastern restaurant owners were acquitted over Charlene’s murder in 2007 and the crime remains unsolved.
    The pair still run a kebab shop in Blackpool which was also linked to Paige, and she too was identified as a victim of sexual exploitation. Last year police reported that the takeaway was attracting young girls who were being supplied with alcohol and cocaine.

The revelations about the scale of grooming centred around the downmarket cafes comes amid growing concern at disturbing cases involving mainly Asian gangs exploiting young white girls for sex in the Midlands and North of England.

The girls, often from vulnerable homes or in the care system, were befriended by men who showered them with gifts and affection before using them for sex.
    Former Home Secretary Jack Straw has said the girls were seen as ‘easy meat’, while David Cameron called on police to follow criminal acts ‘without fear or favour’ wherever the evidence leads.
    The Home Office commissioned a nationwide investigation into the problem, which has long been considered taboo by police officers fearful of being branded racist.
    Indeed, a former senior detective at Lancashire Police yesterday blamed political correctness for its failure to highlight its 2003 findings in Blackpool.
    But the force denied this, saying the report had been available online since 2007 but had never been intended for publication.
    Senior officers insisted an intensive programme to break the cycle of exploitation had been a success and that in the last six months 50 of 54 grooming suspects were white.
    Shocking claims made in court over Charlene’s murder revealed fears that her body had been put through a mincing machine, with takeaway staff said to have joked that her remains had ‘gone into the kebabs’.
    A jury failed to reach a verdict on charges that Jordanian immigrant Iyad Albattikhi had murdered her while his Iranian landlord Mohammed Reveshi had disposed of her body.
    A retrial collapsed in 2008 amid failings in the police investigation and the men were paid almost £250,000 each in compensation.
    The kebab shop run by Mr Albattikhi and Mr Reveshi has changed its name from Funny Boyz to Mr Beanz. It was refused a hot food licence last year amid fears about ‘sexual activity’ linked to the premises, but the pair blame a ‘police vendetta’ and have appealed.
    Following Charlene’s disappearance in 2003, police found more than 60 girls were being groomed for sex by non-white men centred around 11 Blackpool takeaways.
    They were mainly aged between 13 and 15, but some were as young as 11. Yesterday former Detective Superintendent Mick Gradwell warned that research into the problem was being hampered by ‘political correctness and concerns about upsetting community cohesion’.
    But Lancashire police denied a cover-up. Assistant Chief Constable Andy Rhodes said his officers were making significant progress in tackling child sex exploitation across Lancashire, regardless of the background of the culprits.
    He added: ‘We recognise that in some areas the number of Asian offenders is disproportionate to the population and far from ignoring this, have been tackling the issue head on by working with the local communities, giving presentations to community forums and visiting mosques to raise awareness.’
    It was reported yesterday that while most British sex offenders are lone white men, details of court cases in 13 towns showed that out of 56 men convicted of multiple offences of grooming girls for sex, 50 were Muslim, mostly of Pakistani heritage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1OKsp9NmQ

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    What do you expect those of us who are deeply unhappy about the importation of medieval cultures into our country to say ?

This is what happens when freedom of speech is smothered by political-correctness.

There must be one law and one set of agreed values for ALL who wish to live alongside the MAJORITY Christian indigenous population in the UK.

Otherwise the exit door is open for those who find our laws and traditions not to their liking.

Shocking claims made in court over Charlene’s murder revealed fears that her body had been put through a mincing machine, with takeaway staff said to have joked that her remains had ‘gone into the kebabs’.
    Had she been my relative I would now be serving life in prison

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Had she been my relative I would now be serving life in prison
    not if a jury found you not guilty
    i wonder how many parents on a jury would

that reminds me of the excellent film 'A Time To Kill'

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

or the movie mystic river...a very happy ending
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    What do you expect those of us who are deeply unhappy about the importation of medieval cultures into our country to say ?

This is what happens when freedom of speech is smothered by political-correctness.

There must be one law and one set of agreed values for ALL who wish to live alongside the MAJORITY Christian indigenous population in the UK.

Otherwise the exit door is open for those who find our laws and traditions not to their liking.

Apologies for this depressing link

The stages of Islamic conquest

http://fairfactsmedia.com/?p=7928

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Apologies for this depressing link

The stages of Islamic conquest

http://fairfactsmedia.com/?p=7928
    That is a scary link Dedworth

Trusted Member
    I didn't click on it.

Tired of saying 'I told you so' to myself.

I talk to hundreds of people a week and sometimes this type of subject is brought up and as apathetic as we all appear to be to the situation a lot of people make it clear to me that even if they are tolerant of some of the extremists now, if a whole new spate of bombings started their attitude would change.
    I'm talking about all ages and types of people and before anyone has a go at me it's not me mentioning it unless I have watched stuff like that bloody Islamic school where they teach hatred.

Trusted Member
    The problem with people in this country is that they assume that everyone is good until proved otherwise...thus making themselves vulnerable to every sort of con, scam, abuse and rip-off going.

- Should be the other way around.

Yes agree Graham if a few mp's were targeted and family's wiped out then laws would change too.
    Trouble is anything you say about this subject and you are branded a racist as one former member reminded us
    I'm not anti muslim but I do say live in Rome do as the Romans do as We would have to do if we went to live in Pakistan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Yes agree Graham if a few mp's were targeted and family's wiped out then laws would change too.
    Trouble is anything you say about this subject and you are branded a racist as one former member reminded us
    I'm not anti muslim but I do say live in Rome do as the Romans do as We would have to do if we went to live in Pakistan.
    Les you don't wish harm on folk but true - a lot of these MP's, Ministers, Judges etc haven't any experience of the real world, have never had a proper job and live in ivory towers

We haven't heard from the other Chuckle Brother since his pal was evicted

It's like Harrogate, There are 484 Muslims here out of about a population of 60,000 and so it is a totally distorted town compared to many other places.
    I go to Leeds/Bradford and it's like a different planet Very intimidating,gangs,mosques,burka's not the England I know.
    The difference is the few Muslims in Harrogate have fully integrated and are westernized and go to the pub,don't cover up and are fine people getting on with their lives.

Yet another case.........................

Girls treated as commodities, child prostitution trial told
    Court artist's drawing of the nine defendants The men, who are aged between 21 and 59, face more than 50 charges

Teenage girls were treated as "sexual commodities to be sold or gifted", a jury in a child prostitution trial has been told.

Nine men deny a range of sexual offences against seven girls in Shropshire.

The men, who are aged between 21 and 59 and from Telford, face more than 50 charges at Stafford Crown Court.

Charges include rape, controlling child prostitution and sexual activity with girls under the age of 16.
    'Not about race'

One of the defendants is accused of trafficking a child in the UK for exploitation.

The men on trial are Ahdel Ali, 23, Murbarek Ali, 28, Mohammed Ali Sultan, 24, Tanveer Ahmed, 39, Mahroof Khan, 33, Noshad Hussain, 21, Mohammed Islam Choudhrey, 52, Mohammed Younis, 59 and 34-year-old Abdul Rouf.
    Continue reading the main story
    “Start Quote

They enticed the girls, groomed the girls and exploited them either for their own sexual gratification or for money.”

Deborah Gould Prosecuting

They deny all of the charges, which relate to the alleged sexual abuse and exploitation of girls in Wellington between September 2007 and December 2009.

The victims are seven teenage girls, one of whom was 13 years old at the time the alleged offences were committed.

The girls, who cannot be identified, were said to have received cash, alcohol, drugs, meals and mobile phone credit in exchange for sex with some of the defendants.

Deborah Gould, prosecuting, said the men in the dock had variously trafficked, raped or sexually abused girls, both over and under the age of 16, over a considerable period of time.
    'Myths without foundation'

She said the case was not about race, religion, colour or creed and it was not claimed that the men had a specific interest in children or that it was a "paedophile ring".

The prosecutor told the jury that the defendants may seek to paint the victims as anti-social, dishonest, untruthful and promiscuous young women who lived entirely selfish lives and could not be controlled by parents or teachers.

She said: "These are myths without foundation. The prosecution claim these men ensnared these girls. They had cars, jobs and money which gave them both freedom and power.

"They enticed the girls, groomed the girls and exploited them either for their own sexual gratification or for money."

She said some of the girls thought they were in love with their abusers and that the abusers were in love with them.

"The abusers gave them gifts, encouraged confidences and gave them attention and encouraged and enticed the girls to spend time with them and not their family and friends.
    Teachers' concerns

"Through such mechanisms all of these defendants were able to engage in various forms of sexual activity with various of the girls named in the charges.

"Some went further still and treated them as sexual commodities to be sold or gifted as they pleased."

Eight of the defendants live in the Wellington and Arleston areas of Telford, six are married and one is a grandfather.

The jury was told the trial was the result of a West Mercia Police inquiry, codenamed Operation Chalice, which started after concerns were raised by teachers, parents and others about sexual abuse and exploitation of teenage girls in the Wellington area.

The trial continues.

http://www.itv.com/central-west/child-abuse-case28519/

Banned
    Not about race

Why did I know before reading this write up that the accused wouldn't have names like Stubbs, Harris, Macdonald or O'Brien ?

Another raid today :-

Dawn raids across Manchester as police move in on gang who groomed under-age girls at drug-fuelled sex parties

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1PHF1c0y8

Of course its got racial sexual tones,but your not allowed to mention that,freedom of speech has truly been curtailed in this country,we have been gelded by our scummy politicians These guys are targetting,yes thats the correct term targetting white english girls because they believe they have lower worth than asian girls from their own communities,yet I bet not once during the court case has this racial tagretting been mentioned,people will be too scared to raise it for fear of being labelled a racist,if it wasnt so sickening and p*ss-boiling it would be laughable

Banned
    For a bit of background

"Don't let them scream racism"

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....-Scream-Racism!

"More Northern Pakistani Sex Grooming"

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....light=grooming

Trusted Member
    Hypocrisy is just not a big enough word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    "Don't let them scream racism"
    so what do you call it then?

Trusted Member
    It has to do with religion, not race.

I haven't noticed many (non-muslim) Indians in court for such offences.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    It has to do with religion, not race.

I haven't noticed many (non-muslim) Indians in court for such offences.
    you havent heard of peodophiles?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    To quote DCI Alan Edwards of West Mercia Police

'To stop this type of crime you need to start everyone talking about it but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor.

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    No, I won't reply to that...

if you forget their religion and race, they're sex offenders and should be punished.

im sure white people commit crime against non white people

im sure white people commit crime against non white people
    Copy and paste even ONE example of a caucasian pedophilic predatory gang who targetted nothing but girls of a different ethnic demographic

Copy and paste even ONE example of a pedophilic predatory gang who targetted nothing but girls of a different ethnic demographic
    tawi, i havent got the time.

why does it have to be sex crimes being committed

I thought you couldnt find one
    Why sex crimes?Because thats the context of the thread

I thought you couldnt find one
    Why sex crimes?Because thats the context of the thread
    i how long do i have

the context of this thread is sex crimes

it doesnt state what colour the westerners are thou

http://article.wn.com/view/2009/09/2...ldren_for_sex/

not just white girls are being targeted.

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/11088.html

Banned
    Another gang of 8 non westerners remanded in custody last week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13694250

Eight men have been remanded in custody over allegations of grooming and committing sexual activity with teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

The charges against them include rape, paying for sexual services of a child, trafficking a child and controlling child prostitution.

Those charged are among 26 arrested in relation to the sexual exploitation of teenage girls since 2008.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information